KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » You Vs Villains II

You Vs Villains II
Started by: Placidity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

You Vs Villains II

Same Scenario:

You live in a world where there are NO heroes, only villains (all high herald and below). Suffering and chaos has become the norm. You really wish you could have some superpowers to even things out.

Luckily, Bat-Mite is bored and decides to play a game with you. He is going to let you face a number of characters, and if you win, you will get a reward each time, if you lose, well, you die.

He starts you off with peak human stats, and a few combat knives and a gun. You have NO skills.

Round 1

Black Widow. This is not a "fight". She is going about her normal life, and is unaware you are wanting to kill her. You know her whereabouts - hunt her down and take her out.

You have 7 days (prep included) to do it.

Reward: Batman's Stealth Skills, Superman's Night Vision, $500 Million.

Round 2

You've located Harley Quinn's hide out - an abandoned warehouse. You know the only people staying there are Harley and a few of her goons. You must sneak in and plant a listening device under her bed.

Reward: 33% of Wolverine's healing factor, Superman's X-ray Vision, Daredevil's Sonar Sense, 1 use 10-second invisibility (each day).

Round 3

You have planted the bug at Harley's place and find out there is a major villain meeting. It takes place in the sewers many levels underground. In attendance will be The Joker, Killer Croc, Penguin, Two Face and some thugs. While they are having a meeting you must sneak in within 5 meters of them, shout "I AM VENGEANCE, I AM THE NIGHT, I AM BATMAN", and then make your get away. You are safe once out of the sewers.

Reward: Batman's skills, knowledge and intelligence, Spiderman's speed and reflexes.

Round 4

You are locked in large dining hall with Victor Creed. He is trying to kill you. Survive for 5 minutes.

Reward: Full Wolverine Healing Factor, Superman's courage and confidence, Spider-man stats, Captain America's Shield.

Round 5

There is a hit contract on you. People who will come after you: Lady Shiva, Deadpool, Hawkeye, and Bullseye. You must survive for 24 hours.

Reward: All previous rewards are reset, you will now get:

- Batman's Intellect
- Captain America's Skills, Abilities, Base Stats
- Superman's Courage
- Hulk's Healing Factor
- Colossus' Ability
- Magneto's Ability

Round 6

You must defeat, Black Adam, and Abomination.

Reward:

- Hulk Durability
- Nightcrawler's Teleportation
- All of Martian Manhunter's stats/abilities.
- Black Bolt's stats/abilities
- Wonder Woman's stats/abilities
- Adamantium Skeleton + Claws

Round 7 - Final Round

Defeat Superman, Thor, Silver Surfer, and Hal Jordan. They cannot BFR you.

Reward: All powers reset. You will get:

- Power Cosmic (Surfer's Peak Showings)
- Power Ring (Hal's Peak Showings)
- Captain Marvel Stats x 100
- Lobo, Hulk and Doomsday's Regen Abilities Combined
- Speed Force
- Doom and Reed's Intellect

The game is all about risk and reward, you can stop at any round you like, if you think the odds are too great to overcome.

You get to keep your rewards (including previously earned ones) even if you quit.

All rewards stack even skills.

Remember, if you lose, you die. In a real life scenario, when would you call it quits?

Old Post May 16th, 2013 02:15 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I don't think anyone would make it past 1 to be honest.

Black Widow is a trained killer, agent, assassin in pure comic booky fashion. The first time any of us tried to do any intel work on her she would know and kick our butts. Since you said this is a world of villains and no heroes I'm assuming Black Widow is the merciless killer version of herself in which case she kills everyone of us.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 16th, 2013 02:34 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

6 is too hard, can't handle Black Adam.

Old Post May 16th, 2013 02:41 PM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Wish I could say I get past 1 but I'm not going to lie to myself, peak human and a couple of weapons give me nothing to beat her and the 'prep' time I can't do much with as Newjack said. Any attempt at doing anything meaningful with that time would result in alerting her to my presence.
Unless I can hire goons in a world of villains to go in and set fire to her home and then catch her by surprise but even that is a crap plan with dealing with the black widow even if it's the blonde one.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post May 16th, 2013 02:46 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

I clear it 8-9/10

Old Post May 16th, 2013 02:48 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Newjak
I don't think anyone would make it past 1 to be honest.

Black Widow is a trained killer, agent, assassin in pure comic booky fashion. The first time any of us tried to do any intel work on her she would know and kick our butts. Since you said this is a world of villains and no heroes I'm assuming Black Widow is the merciless killer version of herself in which case she kills everyone of us.

You already have basic intel on her, where she goes every day, her routine etc.

While it is the same version of her, it is in a more realistic setting. I doubt she is aware of every single person around her, and has some magic senses that warn her.

But again, its everyone's choice. I would attempt it.

Old Post May 16th, 2013 02:52 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

if guns are treated realistically, stage one is almost trivial

Old Post May 16th, 2013 02:55 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

If I skip 1 or attack her on the toilet I'll clear. Creed can be kept at bay and given a good thrashing with batman skill & intelligence +supermans speed & reflexes + peak human strength. Nevermind all that sensory power so he can't play peak a boo.
Make it to 6 I'll tear abomination apart and black Adam will be difficult but magnetos ability + colossus strength +hulk healing factor and batmans intellect gives me a good shot.

With the rewarded powers ontop of the previous rounds I'll clear.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post May 16th, 2013 02:59 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Placidity
You already have basic intel on her, where she goes every day, her routine etc.

While it is the same version of her, it is in a more realistic setting. I doubt she is aware of every single person around her, and has some magic senses that warn her.

But again, its everyone's choice. I would attempt it.
So in comic books named people like Black Widow with Spy Training almost do have a magic warning system for everyone around them.

I'm being realistic here. If we allow the Black Widow's feats no one on this board would have the skills or resources to get the drop on her even with one-sided prep.

Now I do agree with SevenShackles in that once you get past one you could make it pretty far and have a chance to clear.

But no one this board has the skills to match the BW no matter how much grand standing they want to do or say.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 16th, 2013 03:09 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by Newjak
But no one this board has the skills to match the BW no matter how much grand standing they want to do or say.

I always knew you were a fan! smile

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post May 16th, 2013 03:13 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

laughing out loud

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 16th, 2013 03:17 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

I think I could clear it, actually. Black Widow has no idea who I am and no reason whatsoever to suspect I want to kill her. I'm just some random civilian as far as she knows. I could just shoot her in the back of the head while she sips her Starbucks or grocery shops since she's going about her normal life. Once you get past #4 it becomes a downhill jog if you're smart.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post May 16th, 2013 03:27 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by MF DELPH
I think I could clear it, actually. Black Widow has no idea who I am and no reason whatsoever to suspect I want to kill her. I'm just some random civilian as far as she knows. I could just shoot her in the back of the head while she sips her Starbucks or grocery shops since she's going about her normal life. Once you get past #4 it becomes a downhill jog if you're smart.

I don't know why you'd need to even get in close contact with her. Rent the apartment under her and blow it up when you know she's on the toilet.

Old Post May 16th, 2013 03:34 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

I've been trying to think of some way to overcome 1 but all the choices aren't in my favor lol. Like since it's a villian world I doubt she would care if I stabbed myself in an alley then stumbled out and collapsed in front of her xD.

Round 5 is easily my favorite though, I use the money I got from the first match to buy explosives just in case and each assassin that gets too close (or with Spiderman stats I could probably hold them at least for maybe a second which would be long enough) then I could just detonate myself, with Wolverine regen I could just rinse and repeat probably x3. Except for Deadpool >_>...but with caps sheild and spideys stats I feel it would be possible to play keep away long enough to pass.

Old Post May 16th, 2013 03:37 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

does black widow command an organization or is she flying solo? does she keep guards around her? if she's all by herself and has a routine that involves walking in public areas, shooting her in the back of the head wouldn't be a hassle in world without pis.

I'd clear this.

Old Post May 16th, 2013 03:41 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

You shoot, you miss. She's alerted to your presence and kicks all your asses.

Old Post May 16th, 2013 03:42 PM
tsilamini

Originally posted by 753
shooting her in the back of the head wouldn't be a hassle in world without pis.

Old Post May 16th, 2013 03:44 PM

if I missed sure, but I like my odds

Old Post May 16th, 2013 03:44 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

you have days to literally learn how to shoot at point blank range.

Old Post May 16th, 2013 03:48 PM
Silent Master

I'd use a sniper rifle for round 1, I'm a decent shot, so it's got the best chance for success.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 16th, 2013 03:49 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote