KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nova Prime Vs Firelord

Nova Prime Vs Firelord
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Nova Prime Vs Firelord

Who wins?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2013 08:11 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

nova could take him based on what i've seen of him lately, but i think fl would def take some wins.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 11:17 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Firelord wins. Just see his battles against surfer and thor.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 11:48 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

fl has some good showings, no doubt, but he has some lesser ones as well. when ss was serious he pretty much pwn'd fl. i think this one is pretty close tbh. i was pretty impressed by nova's show against glads mostly due to his ability to absorb glad's heat vision. he was still about to lose but that absorption feat could serve him well here. i think a split is fair or maybe a slight edge one way or the other.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 01:49 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Firelord wins. Just see his battles against surfer and thor.
You can't just look at certain showings and ignore others. You have to accept them all.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 02:11 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by leonidas
fl has some good showings, no doubt, but he has some lesser ones as well. when ss was serious he pretty much pwn'd fl. i think this one is pretty close tbh. i was pretty impressed by nova's show against glads mostly due to his ability to absorb glad's heat vision. he was still about to lose but that absorption feat could serve him well here. i think a split is fair or maybe a slight edge one way or the other.

Firlord' showings against surfer and Thor are enough to convince me that he would beat nova. He has KOED surfer twice IIRC.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 02:32 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by quanchi112
You can't just look at certain showings and ignore others. You have to accept them all.
even against spider-man?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 04:13 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Nova (with full nova force) has already beaten Kril and Airwalker at the same time. Isn't that right guy? eek!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 04:26 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by dmills
Nova (with full nova force) has already beaten Kril and Airwalker at the same time. Isn't that right guy? eek!

Supernova doesn't count.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 04:45 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by psycho gundam
even against spider-man?
Yes. Absolutely.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 05:00 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Firlord' showings against surfer and Thor are enough to convince me that he would beat nova. He has KOED surfer twice IIRC.
You can't cherry pick.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 05:00 PM
dmills
Centurion Prime

Supernova doesn't count.

laughing out loud I'm talking about Rich

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 05:09 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

really? where was this?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 05:10 PM
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by leonidas
really? where was this?

Years ago. Richard was amped up by the full "primal Nova Force" and was slapping Firelord and Airwalker around. It was just a quick skirmish, but I like to tease guy about it whenever this topic pops up since Firelord is his favorite character lol.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 05:30 PM
dmills
Centurion Prime

Isn't SM V FL considered pis of the highest order on this site? I mean it's literally like the example of what KMC considers as being PIS as laid out by digi iirc.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 05:36 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Never happened.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 05:36 PM
dmills
Centurion Prime

Never happened.

Yep (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 05:44 PM
CosmicComet

Years ago. Richard was amped up by the full "primal Nova Force" and was slapping Firelord and Airwalker around. It was just a quick skirmish, but I like to tease guy about it whenever this topic pops up since Firelord is his favorite character lol.

Guy likes Firelord?

I figured Johnny Blaze was his favorite character.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 05:48 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Guy likes Firelord?

I figured Johnny Blaze was his favorite character.

Yeah. He's a Kril fan.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 05:50 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Yep (please log in to view the image)

Nova loses. Accept it and move on.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 05:50 PM