KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who do YOU trust?

Who do YOU trust?
Started by: CPT Space Bomb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Who do YOU trust?

The DCU and Marvel existences have been merged. There is now one neutral world...Earth 2-16.

However, during this merge, something odd happened. All the Heroes have been turned into villains, and villains into heroes...

So, which Ex-Villain do you feel deserves the leadership role for a team (composed of no more than 7) new "heroes"?

Reasoning behind posts would be cool.

1. Thanos
2. Darkseid
3. Doctor Doom
4. Magneto
5. Lex Luthor
6. Joker
7. Sinestro
8. Black Adam
9. Red Skull
10. Loki
11. Other (Specify)

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jun 17th, 2013 05:55 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Doom(for being Doom)
Then Magneto because he has made a few 'good guy' turns.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 17th, 2013 06:00 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Are we personally on the team as well with some random power?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2013 06:03 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Doom.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2013 06:04 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Are we personally on the team as well with some random power?
Sure, why not.

Also, if you guys wanna round out your top 7 team, go ahead cool

Edit: I'm trying to picture Joker as a good guy team leader....

(please log in to view the image)

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Last edited by CPT Space Bomb on Jun 17th, 2013 at 06:15 AM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2013 06:10 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Doom
Six Doombots

Old Post Jun 17th, 2013 06:13 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Baron Zemo would do awesome in a amalgam mirror world such as in the OP.
I'd join his team.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Last edited by SevenShackles on Jun 17th, 2013 at 06:18 AM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2013 06:14 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Sure, why not.

Also, if you guys wanna round out your top 7 team, go ahead cool

Edit: I'm trying to picture Joker as a good guy team leader....

(please log in to view the image)

I'm going to do a run down of the characters as is, as I find it hard to picture them as being good without it being a backwards world (IE, villains do the same thing, but are painted as good), since their personalities would be vastly different.

For the group leader:

You can rule out the ones who'd kill you. Darkseid, Joker, Red Skull

Then there's betrayal with Lex, Doom Loki, and Thanos is iffy but he's worked with a lot of heroes and teams, so he's not quite as bad as the other 3, but still.

That leaves Sinestro, Magneto, and Adam. Black Adam has worked well on both villain and hero teams. Magneto has ruled his own Brotherhood, so he's got talent. Sinestro rules an entire corps, so he's a natural leader.

That leaves Black Adam as the leader.

For a top 7, Darkseid is too iffy to work well in a team format with others. Thanos is iffy that people might follow, and he's too powerful and arrogant to be an underling. Loki would be awful if he wasn't the leader. Luthor is iffy, but I can see him being there. Doom would pretty much just do his own thing and likely betray everyone at some point. The rest aren't powerful enough to have their say.

Adam
Doom
Sinestro
Magneto
Luthor
Joker
Skull

Last edited by One Big Mob on Jun 17th, 2013 at 06:28 AM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2013 06:25 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Well, keep in mind, That there is not going to be any killing going on.

The villains retain access to ALL THEIR previous powers, however, Darkseid for instance will no longer be looking for the Anti Life Equation. These villains will be like heroes now in the sense that they will not wish to kill or harm innocents. The extremely dark villains (Joker for instance) could be viewed as an anti hero I suppose, but you get the idea.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2013 06:30 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Well, keep in mind, That there is not going to be any killing going on.

The villains retain access to ALL THEIR previous powers, however, Darkseid for instance will no longer be looking for the Anti Life Equation. These villains will be like heroes now in the sense that they will not wish to kill or harm innocents. The extremely dark villains (Joker for instance) could be viewed as an anti hero I suppose, but you get the idea.
See, I find that hard to picture as personalities would change dramatically.

Like, Darkseid isn't the same character at all if he isn't being a gloomy dick. How he would act, what he would do is anyone's guess. Joker isn't the same character at all. Red Skull is straight up a nazi...

Characters like that are a straight up guess if we suddenly change them good. But following the terms of the thread, you can remove these guys from the top 7.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Jun 17th, 2013 at 06:44 AM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2013 06:33 AM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
See, I find that hard to picture as personalities would change dramatically.

Like, Darkseid isn't the same character at all if he isn't being a gloomy dick. How he would act, what he would do is anyone's guess. Joker isn't the same character at all. Red Skull is straight up a nazi...

Characters like that are a straight up guess if we suddenly change them good.
That's what makes it fun...and head scratching. cool

Old Post Jun 17th, 2013 06:43 AM
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

Baron Zemo (Leader)
Lex (Brains)
Atrocitus (The Big Gun)
Ultron (Tech)
Doomsday (Raw Power)
Cyborg Superman (Versatile)
& what team of villains (they are heroes in this scenario I guess!) would be complete without....
Dr Doom (Leadership, Brains, Tech, Magic, Resources)

I was trying to not go to far above the herald class, that's why I left out thanos and some others.

The Ankle Butcher, Patriotic Entity,
Earths Mightiest Hero, KURT PHUCKING ANGLE.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2013 07:11 AM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Ultron (L)
Absorbing Man
TigerShark
Constrictor
Klaw
Iron Monger
Enchantress

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Last edited by pym-ftw on Jun 17th, 2013 at 08:04 AM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2013 07:57 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

I'd trust thanos the most, he worked with warlock and the others against magus, so yeah I'd trust thanos, and propably magneto

Old Post Jun 17th, 2013 08:19 AM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Might want to read the Op

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jun 17th, 2013 08:23 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Yeah I'd trust thanos and probably have him for leader, or magneto for leader(great leader)

Old Post Jun 17th, 2013 08:29 AM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iscaremonkeys

Black Adam for how well he runs his kingdom

Old Post Jun 17th, 2013 01:13 PM
iscaremonkeys is currently offline Click here to Send iscaremonkeys a Private Message Find more posts by iscaremonkeys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
remigio_coldez
OVERLORD

I do not know who to trust, but I will definitely not trust JOKER.

FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS

Old Post Jun 18th, 2013 04:03 AM
remigio_coldez is currently offline Click here to Send remigio_coldez a Private Message Find more posts by remigio_coldez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
I'd trust thanos the most, he worked with warlock and the others against magus, so yeah I'd trust thanos, and propably magneto

If it's total alignment switch then doesn't that mean instead of being a 'villain' willing to work with 'heroes' for a mutual beneficial end he would be a 'hero' willing to deal with 'villains' which I think is cool but for some it means he is less trustworthy than others.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Jun 18th, 2013 04:15 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

The DCU and Marvel existences have been merged. There is now one neutral world...Earth 2-16.

However, during this merge, something odd happened. All the Heroes have been turned into villains, and villains into heroes...

So, which Ex-Villain do you feel deserves the leadership role for a team (composed of no more than 7) new "heroes"?

Reasoning behind posts would be cool.

1. Thanos
2. Darkseid
3. Doctor Doom
4. Magneto
5. Lex Luthor
6. Joker
7. Sinestro
8. Black Adam
9. Red Skull
10. Loki
11. Other (Specify)
Are their personalities also inverted? For example, DS isn't trying to remake the universe in his own image. Thanos isn't looking for the ultimate power to conquer the universe.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 18th, 2013 04:23 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote