KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The God Butcher Vs Superman

The God Butcher Vs Superman
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

The God Butcher Vs Superman

Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

Gorr

Vs

Superman

Fight takes place in Metropolis

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 04:53 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Gorr

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 04:55 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Gorr.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 05:07 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Gorr stabs him so hard planets shatter

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 05:18 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

So far Gorr, 2 more issues to go before Gorr's power level drops back.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 05:20 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Gorr gives Superman the Helspont treatment and adds more humiliation to the entire ordeal.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 05:21 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

quote: (post)
Originally posted by "Id"

laughing

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 05:22 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend
Gorr.

Come again? No stopping time? No vibrating until he is intagible? No releasing of mental blocks? If this isn't hyperbole on your part, then I am impressed. wink

Come on, Gorr.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 05:36 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Hard to make a case for Superman when Gorr has consistently taken/beaten/humiliated 3 Thors at the same time.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 05:40 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

So basically it's Superman, vs a dude that solos teams of high heralds, and trans/skyfather level beings? Hmm.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 05:41 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Come again? No stopping time? No vibrating until he is intagible? No releasing of mental blocks? If this isn't hyperbole on your part, then I am impressed. wink

Come on, Gorr.

You want me to comfort you now that you know I don't give superman wins in every thread?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 05:51 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by dmills
So basically it's Superman, vs a dude that solos teams of high heralds, and trans/skyfather level beings? Hmm.

Yeah, superman obviously beats him.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 05:52 PM
Cogito

Yeah, superman obviously beats him.

Sings him out of existence in the first nanosecond, duh.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 05:59 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why not? The presence of Kryptonite used to severaly weaken him, then he started taking Kryptonite bullets and blades to the heart and stuff. You always have to ask the question when it comes to Superman.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 06:01 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by "Id"

truth

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 06:03 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Why not? The presence of Kryptonite used to severaly weaken him, then he started taking Kryptonite bullets and blades to the heart and stuff. You always have to ask the question when it comes to Superman.

Although you're obviously being facetious, I will say that that has been a pretty annoying thing about the character to me. I mean, if the guy has the capacity to all but tank his supposed weaknesses, then what's the point?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 06:05 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

You want me to comfort you now that you know I don't give superman wins in every thread?

No and I reject your advances. Any chance I turn this into a Surfer vs. Superman thread so I can laugh at you reasons why Surfer can't drain him?? I'm joking, calm down.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 06:06 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Although you're obviously being facetious, I will say that that has been a pretty annoying thing about the character to me. I mean, if the guy has the capacity to all but tank his supposed weaknesses, then what's the point?

There are MANY annoying things about a character than seemingly has no limits including his stated weaknesses. And when his limits are shown to be lower than previously shown, it's because he is subconciously limiting himself. It's like you have to be drunk to appreciate him. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 06:09 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cogito
Sings him out of existence in the first nanosecond, duh.

What's a nansecond to Superman though? He reacts and travels so fast he can escape time stoppage. Hey, don't get mad at me, this was reported today! laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 06:11 PM
dmills
Centurion Prime

What's a nansecond to Superman though? He reacts and travels so fast he can escape time stoppage. Hey, don't get mad at me, this was reported today! laughing out loud

Wait, what?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2013 06:26 PM