KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Galactus/GahLakTus (merged) Vs. Galactus Engine

Galactus/GahLakTus (merged) Vs. Galactus Engine
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Galactus/GahLakTus (merged) Vs. Galactus Engine

Who wins?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 06:16 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

It's to early to call imo.

But based on surely on feeling I'll say Merged Galactus.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 02:18 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

I dont know if merged Galactus is stronger than "normal galactus". The Gah Lak Tus only look for "food" to him.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 02:41 PM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One-Punch
B-Class Hero

Too early to tell, but if GahLakTus has the power to consume entire universes than he's pretty damn poweful. On the other hand the GE took on several Celestials and 616 Galactus himself, and was winning.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 02:48 PM
One-Punch is currently offline Click here to Send One-Punch a Private Message Find more posts by One-Punch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Guys, the GE like everything else from the Cancerverse CANNOT die and was overpowering 8+ Celestials, T&A, and Galactus.

And Vince_Slice remember what happened to Galactus the last time he tried consuming something that was unkillable? I'm betting GahLakTus would be equally phucked if he tried to eat the GE.

GE ftw.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 03:19 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vince_slice
Too early to tell, but if GahLakTus has the power to consume entire universes than he's pretty damn poweful. On the other hand the GE took on several Celestials and 616 Galactus himself, and was winning.

When was it said that he can consume entire universes?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 03:36 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

616 Galactus(charged up on multiple planets) is already at the very least a peer to a high-end universal power like Adult Frankin Richards. The same Galactus, despite having help from an entire host of Celestials, was unable to keep the GE in check.

So no, even having the power to consume a whole universe wouldn't put GahLakTus much above 616-Galactus, if at all. The GE definitely takes this.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 03:48 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One-Punch
B-Class Hero

Originally posted by abhilegend
When was it said that he can consume entire universes?

It was sort of alluded to in previews and in the book that merged Galactus might put the entire Ultimate universe at risk. But it's way too early too tell because he hasn't done anything yet, except tank a supernova to the face.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 03:49 PM
One-Punch is currently offline Click here to Send One-Punch a Private Message Find more posts by One-Punch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Was Galactus amped beyond his normal levels when he fought the GE?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 03:49 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One-Punch
B-Class Hero

I don't think 616 Galactus was amped when he fought the GE. There was no amp mentioned, nor any mention of him consuming planets to prep for the GE.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 04:09 PM
Cogito

I don't think 616 Galactus was amped when he fought the GE. There was no amp mentioned, nor any mention of him consuming planets to prep for the GE.
Correct

GE wins unless something big changes.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 04:16 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

That's what I thought as well.

So if he started that battle at standard levels, then by the end of the mini when he was evidently holding back the GE solo, he would have been weaker than normal, no? I mean, Galactus can't exert himself for that long against that powerful of an opponent without weakening significantly, right?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 04:18 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Galan007

So if he started that battle at standard levels, then by the end of the mini when he was evidently holding back the GE solo, he would have been weaker than normal, no? I mean, Galactus can't exert himself for that long against that powerful of an opponent without weakening significantly, right?

It's a Marvel comic, don't even attempt to understand it. Just go with the flow. laughing

GE was fighting off 8+ Celestials, T&A, and Galactus now add in the fact that it's unkillable and what can Merged Galactus do against it?

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 05:16 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by zopzop
It's a Marvel comic, don't even attempt to understand it. Just go with the flow. laughing

GE was fighting off 8+ Celestials, T&A, and Galactus now add in the fact that it's unkillable and what can Merged Galactus do against it?
At the end, wasn't Galactus alone holding it back by himself, though? Granted, he couldn't have done so for long, but still...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 05:22 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

It was sort of alluded to in previews and in the book that merged Galactus might put the entire Ultimate universe at risk. But it's way too early too tell because he hasn't done anything yet, except tank a supernova to the face.

Yeah, that's what I thought too.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 05:22 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Isnt that non-canon when celestials fled from the GE and Galactus was the only one left fighting?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 05:28 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

Originally posted by zopzop

The fight isn't in the Cancerverse, and since 616 Death was "alive" and well, we saw those cancerverse beings being exploded, killed, etc. by Galactus and the Celestials/T&A and Surfer. Therefore the GE can be killed as well, so long as the fight isn't in the cancerverse.

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Isnt that non-canon when celestials fled from the GE and Galactus was the only one left fighting?

It most certainly is canon.

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 05:32 PM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Well, i was wrongly informed, thanks

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 05:35 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by Galan007

That's the way the comic medium works. A hero fights against a big bad opponent with help from their peers in the beginning, and once those peers have been taken out, it falls to the hero to finish the job(or at least try their best at doing so) in the end.

Hell, sometimes that's how real life can work. A whole pride of lions tries to take down a cape buffalo without any major success, and then one of the coalition males or the pride matriarch manages to do so on his/her own lonesome.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 05:40 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
That's the way the comic medium works. A hero fights against a big bad opponent with help from their peers in the beginning, and once those peers have been taken out, it falls to the hero to finish the job(or at least try their best at doing so) in the end.

Hell, sometimes that's how real life can work. A whole pride of lions tries to take down a cape buffalo without any major success, and then one of the coalition males or the pride matriarch manages to do so on his/her own lonesome.
This is true-- the inverse ninja law, and all that.

Just saying that if standard 616 Galactus(who was logically weaker than normal by a significant margin at the time) was able to hold back the GE by himself for a duration, then 'Galaktus' might be able to do better than some think. Not saying this is a certainty, mind you... Just a possibility. /shrug

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 15th, 2013 at 05:58 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 05:45 PM