KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Symbiote vs Team X

Symbiote vs Team X
Started by: maxivitopowe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Symbiote vs Team X

Gargan, Brock, Venom 2099 & Carnage

Vs

Colossus, Diamond Frost, Indra, Armor & Husk

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 12:51 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Smh.....Flash gets no love.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 01:18 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Huh?

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 01:31 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

What about flash? He has no right being in this match up given the teams lol

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 01:56 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Seriously underestimating him.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 02:00 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Seriously underestimating him.
oh, right, flash comes out of the speed force and kills everyone with in 0.000000001 of a second, then enters the speed force and goes back to dc verse

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 02:02 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Now you've gone into ridiculous mode....congratulations.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 02:04 PM
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
oh, right, flash comes out of the speed force and kills everyone with in 0.000000001 of a second, then enters the speed force and goes back to dc verse

no expression I think he meant Flash Thompson as in current venom.
(please log in to view the image)
---------------------------------------------^^this guy.^^---------------------------------------------

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 03:23 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

I didn't want a neutered Symbiote

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 03:32 PM
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Originally posted by maxivitopowe
I didn't want a neutered Symbiote

'Different' and 'under control' doesn't automatically equal 'neutered'
Gargan was a tard when in control, a lot more so than Flash. All his awesome comes from 'monster giant venom' which was the symbiot treating Mac like the ***** he was and taking the drivers seat.
Eddies awesome was the seemingly truly symbiotic relationship they had.
Point is they all have their negatives and positives and you seem to only focusing on Flashes 'negatives' and are underestimating him here to the point of exclusion.

No bueno.

GAMMA GIDEON

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 07:25 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Flash owned Kaine, did well against Carnage, against Toxin, defeated Captain America while in control. So there..

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 08:36 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

I didn't mean that he was a bad Symbiote just that he was literally described as neutered in comic

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 09:10 PM
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Originally posted by maxivitopowe
I didn't mean that he was a bad Symbiote just that he was literally described as neutered in comic

Comics describe a lot of things a lot of ways. Don't make it true or worth making a decision off of... More so when like samZED has pointed out, that his feats don't show him to be any lesser than his symbiot peers. I understand if you simply don't know enough about him to include him.. That's cool then but it's best to say so. Just saves a lot of trouble depending on the character in question big grin

GAMMA GIDEON

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 09:16 PM
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

I think it was Minimum Carnage where due to all the tampering he was almost beaten (and probably eaten) by Carnage

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 09:33 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

My mistake, sorry, thought you ment wally and yes you should have included flash,.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 10:24 PM
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Flash instead off 2099

Old Post Nov 10th, 2013 12:55 PM