KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Man of Miracles Vs Classic Beyonder

Man of Miracles Vs Classic Beyonder
Started by: SouthSpawn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SouthSpawn

Man of Miracles Vs Classic Beyonder

Who wins?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 04:25 PM
SouthSpawn is currently offline Click here to Send SouthSpawn a Private Message Find more posts by SouthSpawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

MoM

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 01:08 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Classic Beyonder

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 01:14 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Beyonder.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 01:15 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Beyonder

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 02:58 AM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Mommy wins.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 03:07 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

MoM was somewhere around Eternity level. She created the universe and all the Skyfather esque Gods in the universe. Although not sure if it was alluded to her creating other universes. It's been a while.

She loses to Pre Retcon Beyonder and beats Post Retcon Beyonder.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 03:11 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
MoM was somewhere around Eternity level. She created the universe and all the Skyfather esque Gods in the universe. Although not sure if it was alluded to her creating other universes. It's been a while.

She loses to Pre Retcon Beyonder and beats Post Retcon Beyonder.

I'm pretty sure I read a writer's comments a while back that the Spawn-verse is a universe, not a multiverse. Could be wrong though.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 12:03 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Cogito
I'm pretty sure I read a writer's comments a while back that the Spawn-verse is a universe, not a multiverse. Could be wrong though.
I was thinking Image as a whole.

Unless that's also contained within the Spawn Verse. Not quite sure.

I thought I seen some allusions about other universes when MoM was on panel. Like I said, it's been a while though. I haven't read a Spawn coming since like a couple issues after 4th Age.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Aug 21st, 2013 at 01:13 PM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 01:10 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

Classic Beyonder solidly.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 08:41 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

image is an omniverse, it was even shown on panel in shattered image #4:

http://i.imgur.com/DlzJWFd.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TL8mjoW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/68WqBGb.jpg

not sure why the majority are picking the beyonder here. He has a bunch of low showings like for example future doom with one of galactus' devices stole his power, strange could have permanently sealed him in another dimension while the beyonder was drunk, puma could have killed him, he also doesn't have absolute control over time.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 04:05 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

MoM is cool stick out tongue

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 04:20 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Beyonder

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 04:42 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

a justification would be nice.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2013 01:08 AM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by operator616
a justification would be nice.
Originally posted by the Darkone
Beyonder

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2013 01:10 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

^^ thumb up ... even while limiting himself like during the SW saga.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2013 09:32 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

i have seen these claims made before but that's not true.

he wasn't limiting himself the entire time, only when dealing with lesser beings.

other than that, he normally wouldn't, dazzler #40:

http://i.imgur.com/93OcQuc.jpg?1

"i gather you stopped limiting your powers"

Old Post Aug 24th, 2013 01:35 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Beyonder wins

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 24th, 2013 02:02 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Beyonder limited his powers through out the entire series.

That single moment with Dazzler doesn't substantiate your claim,
and no where in it is anyone stating Beyonder limited himself to lesser beings.
(that makes no sense since Everyone was a "lesser being" to Beyonder)
There is none here who can say to what degree Beyonder limited himself,
or when he was or was not limited. But with certainty concerning your "low-showings"
Beyonder was definitely limiting himself. Save for the Doom pis which Beyonder coerced.

That aside, we know he did limit himself ridiculously!

You already posted several pis/cis scenarios, like Beyonder getting drunk, lol,
(Strange saw/knew Beyonder had limited himself)
or Puma being able to kill him, laughing out loud heck, even the Thing almost killed Beyonder,
far more expressly than Puma's bull crap.
And several other stupidities in the name of trying to make a prolonged story where
"God" interacts with microbes like the Living Tribunal and Spiderman.

Of course all of this laughable, and it's good to know it's cause Beyonder allowed it.

You gotta let go of the Puma thingy though,
it's as if you believe Puma (multiverse empowered) could defeat Beyonder, which is a no.
Beyonder was going to allow Puma to destroy his body.
When Beyonder doesn't want to be hurt, the Most powerful being in all Creation,
blasts him with enough power to
"destroy several Billion entire universeS"

[img=http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16516953_B4.jpg]

... and it makes Beyonder cough ... once.

Beyonder also easily shattered Owen's protective Dome.
Beyonder defeated Owen in less than two pages.

Puma (empowered) = entire Universe - Multiverse (at best, save for Owen)

Remember, Owen gaining his powers from Beyonder himself put him apart.

Owen's Dome >> entire Multiverse ... Owen >>> entire Multiverse

.........................................................................................

Last edited by Mr Master on Aug 24th, 2013 at 02:35 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2013 02:28 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

so basically, you're going to disregard the evidence i posted, right?

when i say "lesser beings" i mean everyone apart from abstract level beings.

the thing and puma are 2 completely different scenarios. In thing #30 the beyonder wanted to be beaten physically because he thought he was guilty for screwing up thing's life.

While in puma's case, the beyonder specifically wanted puma to attain enough power - by becoming one with the mutliverse - to kill him, i already explained this instance in the other thread. And for the record, i never stated that puma could beat the beyonder, im only saying that he had the capability to kill him.

nowhere was it mentioned that the beyonder coerced doom to steal his own power

molecule man stated later that he wasn't exerting himself in his battle with the beyonder. Though yeah, i get your point, molecule man even admitted that the beyonder transacts on power levels unimaginable to him. But you're saying this as if everything is consistent/makes sense. Must i remind you that in secret wars 2 #6, the beyonder (while depowered) didn't have enough power to resurrect death (without Dave's help) despite the fact that he was still more powerful than all the cosmic beings combined? Molecule man couldn't even kill a rose, and he was significantly more powerful than everyone combined (which included Death), as well.

Last edited by operator616 on Aug 24th, 2013 at 03:18 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2013 03:16 AM