KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk or Superman vs Doomsday

Hulk or Superman vs Doomsday
Started by: Brockalizer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

Hulk or Superman vs Doomsday

Scenario: Based on pain feats i.e feeling pain before losing consciousness, which one would survive longest in a one on one fight with Doomsday, using the Rocky Balboa fighting style (blocking punches with the face and throwing, not necessarily landing, 1 punch for every 10 taken)?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 07:37 PM
Brockalizer is currently offline Click here to Send Brockalizer a Private Message Find more posts by Brockalizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Hulk because of the insane healing factor.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 07:45 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iscaremonkeys

hulk. His healing factor is on par with wolverines.
lets see some examples shall we?

Joe fixit the weakest incarnation of the hulk Fights wolverine and dear wolvie goes berserk
(please log in to view the image)
or the time hulk healed from just his skeleton. NO MUSCLE NO SKIN
and if I remember correctly this STILL wasent savage hulk. This Was The Professer

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 08:32 PM
iscaremonkeys is currently offline Click here to Send iscaremonkeys a Private Message Find more posts by iscaremonkeys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

I guess I should have made this thread a little clearer. This isn't about who can heal faster, it is about enduring pain. My bad.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2013 05:30 PM
Brockalizer is currently offline Click here to Send Brockalizer a Private Message Find more posts by Brockalizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iscaremonkeys

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I guess I should have made this thread a little clearer. This isn't about who can heal faster, it is about enduring pain. My bad.
my answer is hulk Based on those feats I showed you. Guess you dident read enough huh?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2013 05:35 PM
iscaremonkeys is currently offline Click here to Send iscaremonkeys a Private Message Find more posts by iscaremonkeys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Superman

Old Post Sep 8th, 2013 05:36 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iscaremonkeys

based onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2013 05:37 PM
Odekahn

Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
hulk. His healing factor is on par with wolverines.
lets see some examples shall we?

Joe fixit the weakest incarnation of the hulk Fights wolverine and dear wolvie goes berserk
or the time hulk healed from just his skeleton. NO MUSCLE NO SKIN
and if I remember correctly this STILL wasent savage hulk. This Was The Professer

WOW! If Wolverine could do that to Hulk just think of what Superman or Doomsday would do to him?

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist, lol.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2013 05:39 PM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iscaremonkeys

Originally posted by Odekahn
WOW! If Wolverine could do that to Hulk just think of what Superman or Doomsday would do to him?

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist, lol.
and after hulk healed DD gets raped

Old Post Sep 8th, 2013 05:42 PM
iceman24567

based onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn?
Supermans whole career

Old Post Sep 8th, 2013 05:44 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iscaremonkeys

whole career? so him dieing to Doomsday doesent count?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2013 05:46 PM
Odekahn

and after hulk healed DD gets raped

So DD wins the fight, you are just saying Hulk would come back. Sure Hulk would come back, and so would DD. He evolves AND has a healing factor. But that's all moot because the fight would already be over. Hulk wouldn't get a second chance like he does in the comic above. This isn't best 2 out of 3... But even if it was, it would be Doomsday's turn evolved anyways, so he'd still win.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2013 05:49 PM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

whole career? so him dieing to Doomsday doesent count?
Yes his whole career that shows his durability and will power is greater than Hulks. You mean Dos Doomsday that ran threw herald level characters? Superman also killed Doomsday no expression

Old Post Sep 8th, 2013 05:51 PM
Mindset

So DD wins the fight, you are just saying Hulk would come back. Sure Hulk would come back, and so would DD. He evolves AND has a healing factor. But that's all moot because the fight would already be over. Hulk wouldn't get a second chance like he does in the comic above. This isn't best 2 out of 3... But even if it was, it would be Doomsday's turn evolved anyways, so he'd still win.
I hope you aren't serious.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 8th, 2013 05:53 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iscaremonkeys

10 punches all get healed making hulk angrier and stronger. Hulk will get so angry and so strong that DD dies

Old Post Sep 8th, 2013 05:55 PM
iceman24567

10 punches all get healed making hulk angrier and stronger. Hulk will get so angry and so strong that DD dies
No limit fallacy at its worst.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2013 05:56 PM
Odekahn

Originally posted by Mindset
I hope you aren't serious.

Are you serious when you proclaim Doom and Kyle as unbeatable gods?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2013 05:58 PM
Mindset

iceman, I'll punch your mom right square in the mouth.

Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Are you serious when you proclaim Doom and Kyle as unbeatable gods?
Going by comic feats, yes.

iceman24567

Originally posted by Mindset
iceman, I'll punch your mom right square in the mouth.
You would be doing me a great service

Old Post Sep 8th, 2013 05:59 PM