KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » the thing vs Solomon Grundy

the thing vs Solomon Grundy
Started by: iscaremonkeys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iscaremonkeys

the thing vs Solomon Grundy

To KO WHO WOULD WIN
No help from injustice gang or FF
No outsmarting grundy

(please log in to view the image)
im going with grundy.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2013 10:40 PM
iscaremonkeys is currently offline Click here to Send iscaremonkeys a Private Message Find more posts by iscaremonkeys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Grundy, spite

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 12th, 2013 10:42 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

No outsmarting grundy? Lulz
grundy spite

Old Post Sep 12th, 2013 10:44 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Poor Ben.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2013 10:48 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iscaremonkeys

I agree grundy but Spite?
quote: (post)
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
No outsmarting grundy? Lulz
grundy is the only one I can think of that would get outsmarted buy bizzaro....do you know how dumb bizarro is ?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2013 10:58 PM
iscaremonkeys is currently offline Click here to Send iscaremonkeys a Private Message Find more posts by iscaremonkeys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

I know i just thought it was funny is all

Old Post Sep 12th, 2013 11:12 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iscaremonkeys

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
I know i just thought it was funny is all
no I just wanted you to know that bizzaro could out smart him.................................................that's sad

Old Post Sep 13th, 2013 12:34 AM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

I knew that all ready wtf are you talking about "thats sad" how am i sad? I thought that "grundy cannot be outsmarted" is a funny stipulation

Old Post Sep 13th, 2013 01:48 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Taking Ben's tactical advantage away is pretty crappy because he often wins his fights do to his tactical know how, especially when doing battle with a superior force. However this would also depend on the version of Grundy that he would be facing. Certain version would one shot Ben while other would be taken down with supreme effort to no effort at all.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2013 02:07 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Grundy threads suck because it almost always comes down to the version of Grundy being used.

When the thread is Grundy vs. another top-tier brick, it's usually assumed it's peak-Grundy.

When the thread is Grundy vs. a top-level martial artist, then you have quite a few people give the street-level guy the benefit of a doubt by using the version of Grundy that Batman beat up on.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2013 02:10 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Grundy threads suck because it almost always comes down to the version of Grundy being used.

When the thread is Grundy vs. another top-tier brick, it's usually assumed it's peak-Grundy.

When the thread is Grundy vs. a top-level martial artist, then you have quite a few people give the street-level guy the benefit of a doubt by using the version of Grundy that Batman beat up on.

Wasn't peak Grundy being amplified by an outside source?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2013 02:15 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by Stoic
Wasn't peak Grundy being amplified by an outside source?

Not a clue. I don't read much DC outside of the scans posted here on KMC.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2013 02:18 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Not a clue. I don't read much DC outside of the scans posted here on KMC.

Grundy's power levels are one of the most suspect out of all of the characters in comics, so as much as you might hate to read "Depends on what version of Grundy this is", it may be something that you will have to get used to. he's just one of those guys, that's rarely on the same level.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2013 02:24 AM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Yeah. It would help a lot if the versions were specified in the opening posts.

So, I guess the right answer here is

High-level Grundy > Thing > Low-level Grundy

Old Post Sep 13th, 2013 02:30 AM
Senor Cage

DCnU Grundy wins. Pre-Flashpoint wins.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2013 02:32 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Ben > any Grundy

Old Post Sep 13th, 2013 09:07 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Grundy stomps super spite

Old Post Sep 13th, 2013 09:21 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

While Grundy varies from team-buster to...significantly less...is there even a version that wouldn't beat Ben?

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2013 09:28 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Cogito
While Grundy varies from team-buster to...significantly less...is there even a version that wouldn't beat Ben?
the version that batman beats

Old Post Sep 13th, 2013 09:49 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

The one from Long Halloween.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2013 10:24 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote