KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor, Hulk and Silver Surfer Vs The Justice League

Thor, Hulk and Silver Surfer Vs The Justice League
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Thor, Hulk and Silver Surfer Vs The Justice League

Who wins?
No prep..

Thor
Hulk
Silver Surfer

Vs

The Justice League

Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
Manhunter
Flash (Barry)
Aquaman

Old Post Sep 16th, 2013 02:55 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Team 1

Old Post Sep 16th, 2013 03:47 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Team 2 spite really

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 16th, 2013 03:26 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Team 2 spite really

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2013 03:27 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

If its current hulk are you allowing him to go WB?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2013 04:20 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
If its current hulk are you allowing him to go WB?

Everyone here is Current

Old Post Sep 16th, 2013 04:24 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Question:

Would current Hulk be able to go WB? I ask the opinion of the forum, because in my view, current Hulk would not be angry enough to get to that level.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2013 04:26 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Not really unless he has,

A.),an incredibly long and frustrating fight.

Or

B.) Someone who can amp his anger.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 16th, 2013 04:43 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ClayWorm

Too obvious, JL for the win.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2013 04:51 PM
ClayWorm is currently offline Click here to Send ClayWorm a Private Message Find more posts by ClayWorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Dc stomps in spite fashion. You've given them twice the firepower. I don't see how this is fair to the Marvel guys.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2013 04:52 PM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

If they're fighting in character then Team 1 should win. Several of the JLA's most powerful members are more likely to be holding back at the very beginning of the fight. They don't go all out balls to the wall and speed blitz at full strength unless they know that they are up against someone who can take it. The OP said no prep, so basically it comes down to whether J'onn can probe and alert the rest of the League before Surfer's cosmic awareness kicks in and tells him every League member's power and weakness. I don't believe that he can.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2013 05:04 PM
Brockalizer is currently offline Click here to Send Brockalizer a Private Message Find more posts by Brockalizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You are telling me JLA acts in character and surfer does something he hasn't done once in his 50 year publishing history? Hypocrisy much?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2013 05:17 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

JLA stomp them.. . your not even giving the 3 guys any special stips.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2013 05:27 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

If there's one guy that can take Manhunter, G.L, Flash and Aquaman
by himself at this level, it be Sufer..

I'm not saying he will win for sure, but he I think has the best chance than any..

This is without going above Surfer or Thor's Tier level..

Old Post Sep 16th, 2013 05:42 PM
Odekahn

Originally posted by Supermex
If there's one guy that can take Manhunter, G.L, Flash and Aquaman
by himself at this level, it be Sufer..

I'm not saying he will win for sure, but he I think has the best chance than any..

This is without going above Surfer or Thor's Tier level..

Are you reading DC these days????????!

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2013 05:58 PM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Originally posted by Odekahn
Are you reading DC these days????????!

I put the question out there, didn't say I was right..

Old Post Sep 16th, 2013 07:08 PM
guy222
With my gal

Marvel

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 16th, 2013 07:35 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by abhilegend
You are telling me JLA acts in character and surfer does something he hasn't done once in his 50 year publishing history? Hypocrisy much?
Stop setting yourself up abhil. Remember how you claim a certain character can do this or that and when asked for proof you cannot provide it because " he " has NEVER done it in his 60+ years of publishing history? I told you i would teach you how not to eat both feet at the same time. Team one can win.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2013 07:54 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Hulk can go WB instantly? Can he not?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2013 08:01 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

DC wins..spite

Old Post Sep 16th, 2013 08:01 PM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote