KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doomsday vs Mangog

Doomsday vs Mangog
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ozz81

Doomsday vs Mangog

*DD at peak vs Current Mangog
1. H2H
2. Both use full powers and abilities no BFR
3. BFR on

*DD at peak vs SA Mangog
1. H2H
2. Both use full powers and abilities no BFR
3. BFR on

Who wins in each of the above?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2013 06:58 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Mangog

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 18th, 2013 07:57 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

HP DD pawns Mangog.
Mangog never showed strength higher than a high herald. Thus he couldn't affect DD very much (if at all). Assuming he could then DD would heal instantly and adapt.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 18th, 2013 02:38 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Mangog rage stomp

Old Post Sep 18th, 2013 05:52 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Mangog wins.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 18th, 2013 05:57 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

DD wins via creating a tornado with his superspeed and bfr Mangog

Old Post Sep 18th, 2013 06:15 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Mangog wins.
Prove that Mangog is stronger than Superman.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2013 07:02 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Mangog wins handily

Old Post Sep 18th, 2013 07:06 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
HP DD pawns Mangog.
Mangog never showed strength higher than a high herald. Thus he couldn't affect DD very much (if at all). Assuming he could then DD would heal instantly and adapt.

Show lifting feats for HP Doomsday that place him at or above high herald.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2013 07:10 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Prove that Mangog is stronger than Superman.

We have gone through this more than once. I'm done with your trolling

If I didn't chuckle at your ever stupid responses i'd just ignore you...

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 18th, 2013 07:11 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
Show lifting feats for HP Doomsday that place him at or above high herald.
Lifting feats aren't the ONLY way to prove strength. Damage by hitting and overpowering someone of strength also proves it.
DD is stronger than Superman because he overpowered him in a contest of direct strength. DD is stronger than Superman because he broke Superman's arm like a twig. DD is stronger than Superman because he impaled Superman as if Superman was made of liquid.

Last edited by h1a8 on Sep 18th, 2013 at 07:33 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2013 07:28 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by pym-ftw
We have gone through this more than once. I'm done with your trolling

If I didn't chuckle at your ever stupid responses i'd just ignore you...
I don't recall you ever proving that Mangog is stronger than Superman.

Strength is proven by feats. Mangog has 0 feats (even high ones) that shows more strength than high herald level. Hell he fought Thor for a long time and Thor didn't even get koed. In another instance, he hit Thor literally thousands of times and still couldn't ko Thor. So why are we supposed to assume he has higher than high herald level strength because?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2013 07:31 PM
Silent Master

Lifting feats aren't the ONLY way to prove strength. Damage by hitting and overpowering someone of strength also proves it.
DD is stronger than Superman because he overpowered him in a contest of direct strength. DD is stronger than Superman because he broke Superman's arm like a twig. DD is stronger than Superman because he impaled Superman as if Superman was made of liquid.

1) Post the scans of HP Doomsday performing those feats and 2) Where is it stated that it takes greater strength to break someone's arm or stab them?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2013 07:32 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Mangog wins.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2013 03:00 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Igniz
I reign supreme!

Originally posted by quanchi112
Mangog wins.

thumb up X 2

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Sep 20th, 2013 08:01 AM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Mangog rips Doomsy`s arms off and beats him into a pulp with them.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2013 08:06 AM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Mshinu
Mangog rips Doomsy`s arms off and beats him into a pulp with them.
Have you read any Mangog? Have you seen his feats? I'm pretty sure if you have analyzed them carefully then you would come to the conclusion that he doesn't have the strength to do those things.

1. He never showed strength beyond a high herald. Look at all his strength feats.

2. He failed to ko Thor after literally thousands of hits (the recorder recorded the fight on panel).

3. After Thor fought with classic Mangog, Thor, on panel said that Mangog was exaggerating about the fact that he had the power of a billion billion beings.
In other words, Thor believed he was much weaker than that.

4. Mangog hits Mjolnir back equal to (not greater than) the strength of Thor's right arm (this was stated on panel).

5. Asgardians suffered PIS during the whole classic age of Mangog. For example, they were getting koed by simple falling off horses and off Mangog's back, etc.

6. Odin fought Mangog very weakened when he was manhandled. When Odin was in full strength he one shotted Mangog.

7. Thor one shotted Mangog later.

Mangog has no feats of strength to support this gross exaggeration of him. Assuming Mangog is as strong as a billion billion beings then Superman is stronger than that.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2013 02:28 PM
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Thanks for a good laugh to start off my weekend h1. laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 20th, 2013 02:31 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Mshinu
Thanks for a good laugh to start off my weekend h1. laughing out loud

But seriously, I challenge to to counter any of my points with a feat by Mangog that contradicts anything I said.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2013 02:57 PM
operator616

@ h1a8:

When has Odin one shotted Mangog? Pretty sure that never happened, unless you're referring to when odin cut Mangog from his power source (which =/= 1 shotting)

Odin was weakened when Mangog imprisoned him but Mangog managed to over power him earlier.

thor has never one shotted Mangog (while Mangog has, in his 1st encounter), if you're referring to thor v2 #25, then in that instance, thor killed him from within, and he already had a lengthy battle with him.

also, Mangog possessing the strength of billions of beings is true because Odin freed them, at the end of thor #157:

http://i.imgur.com/mcTWMJk.jpg

Anyone who has actually read Mangog would know this because it's literally mentioned in every appearance he makes.

I really could contradict everything you said.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2013 03:00 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote