KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blue Marvel vs. Mr. Majestic

Blue Marvel vs. Mr. Majestic
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Blue Marvel vs. Mr. Majestic

Who wins?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 12:21 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

BM!

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 01:18 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Majestic rips him in half.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 01:23 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
BM!

This. If we go by space cheese fts, Majestic wins. If we go by fights, Blue Marvel wins. With that said, BM wins 6 or 7/10.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 01:51 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Marv

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 09:50 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

did he figh Gora already?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 10:19 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Blue Marvel 7/10

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 05:52 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Majestic.

If Blue Marvel ends up tooling Shuma, my opinion will obviously change.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 06:02 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enzeru

I hope Blue Marvel beats Shuma-Gorath. That makes the Sentry look even better, trollolololololo.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 06:40 PM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So BM one-shotted the physical aspect of Shuma:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
However, it took Monica(whom BM was amping) to defeat the astral/true form of Shuma. I think slaying the physical form of Shuma is something *most* Superman-esque characters could have done.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 03:20 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Majestics 7/10

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 03:29 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I disagree Galan.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 04:59 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Why?

The physical aspect of Shuma that BM killed was stated to be "the smallest part of it--like a fingernail scratching at out reality."

Aside from that, it wasn't mentioned that BM was using any of his exotic powers when he preformed that feat-- he simply flew through Shuma at high speeds. /shrug

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 6th, 2013 at 05:05 PM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 05:02 PM
carver9

BM used something...he is glowing Blue with energy when he flew through Shuma...you even see blue energy around him.

What other showings of Shuma durability makes you believe that what BM did is only a Herald level showing.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 05:30 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by carver9
BM used something...he is glowing Blue with energy when he flew through Shuma...you even see blue energy around him.
True, but no specific ability was mentioned-- we only see the aura. It's really speculation to assume he was amped THAT far beyond his standard levels, when absolutely NO narration is indicative of such.

But IF we assume the aura=anti-matter energy, then the feat makes more sense, and *may* not be in the realm of possibility for characters who don't also possess anti-matter powers.

What other showings of Shuma durability makes you believe that what BM did is only a Herald level showing.
When else have we seen "the smallest part of Shuma" on panel?

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 6th, 2013 at 05:41 PM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 05:35 PM
Senor Cage

Is this like adam flying rigjt through the spectre?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 06:31 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Gorath wasn't even 100% made physical when he got up he said: My substance thickens, I grow more real.

That dashing feat really isn't as OP as it might seem at first.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 06:55 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Galan007
True, but no specific ability was mentioned-- we only see the aura. It's really speculation to assume he was amped THAT far beyond his standard levels, when absolutely NO narration is indicative of such.

But IF we assume the aura=anti-matter energy, then the feat makes more sense, and *may* not be in the realm of possibility for characters who don't also possess anti-matter powers.

When else have we seen "the smallest part of Shuma" on panel?

When you say amped, are you talking about Shuma being amped or BM? If you're talking about BM, why would he be amped if its his powers that's surrounding him? If you're talking about Shuma, well, even a small portion of his power would put him at high trans to low skyfather imo.

Well, yeah, it would be antimatter but that doesn't take away from the ft since that's BM thang. Its a high ft and this kinda add up a lot of things regarding BM and his showings. The guy is just powerful and a Watcher consistently following him proves that as well.

With that said, BM wins the high majority imo. I would put that showing above taking out Adam imo. Looking at the scene, BM killed Shuma physical form.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 06:56 PM
Senor Cage

Shuma gets no respect.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 06:59 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Gorath wasn't even 100% made physical when he got up he said: My substance thickens, I grow more real.

That dashing feat really isn't as OP as it might seem at first.
thumb up

When "the smallest part of Shuma" reformed a few pages later, it had thickened it's substance, which would've rendered a second attack from BM ineffectual:
(please log in to view the image)

When you say amped, are you talking about Shuma being amped or BM? If you're talking about BM, why would he be amped if its his powers that's surrounding him? If you're talking about Shuma, well, even a small portion of his power would put him at high trans to low skyfather imo.

Well, yeah, it would be antimatter but that doesn't take away from the ft since that's BM thang. Its a high ft and this kinda add up a lot of things regarding BM and his showings. The guy is just powerful and a Watcher consistently following him proves that as well.

With that said, BM wins the high majority imo. I would put that showing above taking out Adam imo. Looking at the scene, BM killed Shuma physical form.
You're overhyping the shit out of that feat. It was impressive, but certainly not THAT impressive. I suggest reading the comic itself to get ALL of the details: Mighty Avengers #3.

Originally posted by Golgo13
Shuma gets no respect.
Yeah, he really is treated like fodder.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 07:06 PM