KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs Team read stips in the OP

Thanos vs Team read stips in the OP
Started by: Rao Kal El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Thanos vs Team read stips in the OP

Thanos has to defeat this team, there is a rule though.

Team is composed of:

MIN LI NG, QUASAR, WAR MACHINE, VISION, ICE PRINCESS , EMMA FROST & DAREDEVIL

He has to do it with PHYSICAL force only, that means no shields, no mind tricks, no blasting, but pure physical might AND He has to do this with one hand tied behind his back.

Bonus round

If you think He can defeat the team, add Gladiator to the team and He has to tank a combined blast from:

MIN LI NG, QUASAR, WAR MACHINE, VISION & GLADIATOR, until they run out of juice

In your honest opinion Can the Mad Titan do it? or can the team brings the handicapped Titan to his knees?

Opinions backed by solid evidence please smile

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Dec 8th, 2013 at 07:46 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 07:41 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

(please log in to view the image)

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 08:02 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 08:07 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Thanos enjoys a nice walk in the park

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 08:50 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

First round stalemate. Some get killed rest will stay in air and avoid a direct confrontation.
2nd Round goes to the team, due to Gladiator.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 09:08 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
First round stalemate. Some get killed rest will stay in air and avoid a direct confrontation.
2nd Round goes to the team, due to Gladiator.
So you seriously think Gladiator can physically beat Thanos, try and prove your case

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 09:10 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

With one hand ties behind his back? Its gonna benpretty hard for Thanos to hit him back so its basically Gladiator getting all the free hits he wants until Thanos falls.

You should have just made Thanos a parapalegic and said he can only kick his way out.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 09:22 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Insane Titan
So you seriously think Gladiator can physically beat Thanos, try and prove your case

You are not in a good mood today, so I will give you the reasoning behind my decision.

The Thanosi he created, each one superior to Thanos in a special kind of way or with abilities Thanos lacks. The Gladiator/Thanos Thanosi was 4 times stronger then Thanos. Why would he choose the DNA from Gladiator to create a being physically stronger then himself, if Gladiator would be weaker, physically, then Thanos. That would make absolutely no sense. The only logical conclusion is, he needed the DNA of a being with greater strength then himself to create a being even stronger then both. I would assume that Glads is around two times stronger then Thanos and Thanos amped the Warrior Thanosi like the rest and made him 4 times stronger.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 09:27 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

You are not in a good mood today, so I will give you the reasoning behind my decision.

The Thanosi he created, each one superior to Thanos in a special kind of way or with abilities Thanos lacks. The Gladiator/Thanos Thanosi was 4 times stronger then Thanos. Why would he choose the DNA from Gladiator to create a being physically stronger then himself, if Gladiator would be weaker, physically, then Thanos. That would make absolutely no sense. The only logical conclusion is, he needed the DNA of a being with greater strength then himself to create a being even stronger then both. I would assume that Glads is around two times stronger then Thanos and Thanos amped the Warrior Thanosi like the rest and made him 4 times stronger.
haha this myth has been disproved even PR stated it was crap.

That Thanosi hit Adam Warlcok with more punches than what it took Thanos to kill Surfer , yet Warlock survived despite the supposed 4X strength guess. So we take it Warlock is that more durable than Surfer lmao.

Plus Warlock was simply guessing as he has never been punched by Thanos ever to gauge his strength, unless Warlock carries around a punch o meter to gauge Thanos punching power.

Thanos even states himself non of the clones match him in power barring Omega who was far beyond him

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 09:34 PM
ShadowFyre

What does any of this matter? Thanos has one hand and has to puch his way out. He loses. Go fight a guy yournpretty sure you can beat but would put up a fight.

Tie your hand behind your back.

Now go fight him and 4 of his friends.

Take pictures of your face and post em on here.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 09:39 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

haha this myth has been disproved even PR stated it was crap.

That Thanosi hit Adam Warlcok with more punches than what it took Thanos to kill Surfer , yet Warlock survived despite the supposed 4X strength guess. So we take it Warlock is that more durable than Surfer lmao.

Plus Warlock was simply guessing as he has never been punched by Thanos ever to gauge his strength, unless Warlock carries around a punch o meter to gauge Thanos punching power.

Thanos even states himself non of the clones match him in power barring Omega who was far beyond him

It's stated and else it wouldn't make sense to create a Thanosi, so you don't liking it doesn't mean it isn't true.

Happens in comics. People get hit by cosmic beings and survive, and those beings are hundreds or thousand times stronger then Thanos or Glads.

Sorry but I take the statements from comics > yours, especially if they are the only logical conclusion. Why make a superstrong clone who is sronger then yourself with the DNA of a pyhsically weaker being?

The Warrior clone was the weakes because of his intellect. Strength is not always power. Overall Thanos was more powerful then his Thanosi (except Omega), even though he was physically weaker then this one for example.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 09:40 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
What does any of this matter? Thanos has one hand and has to puch his way out. He loses. Go fight a guy yournpretty sure you can beat but would put up a fight.

Tie your hand behind your back.

Now go fight him and 4 of his friends.

Take pictures of your face and post em on here.

Yeah...but...one of his friends is a fricking street. WTF is Daredevil going to do?

Ditto War Machine et al.

He stood there and took an enraged Thor's hammer to the face - how is that any less than what these guys can dish out?

He took the lightning blasts from Thor, smiled and asked for more. What would Min Li and Ice Princess do??

Only Quasar is of any threat. But saying like his friends would have some say in the fight is crazy talk.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 09:43 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Ok well replace his "friends" with girl scouts or angry midgets with boxing gloves. Your still goin down.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 09:48 PM
Insane Titan

It's stated and else it wouldn't make sense to create a Thanosi, so you don't liking it doesn't mean it isn't true.

Happens in comics. People get hit by cosmic beings and survive, and those beings are hundreds or thousand times stronger then Thanos or Glads.

Sorry but I take the statements from comics > yours, especially if they are the only logical conclusion. Why make a superstrong clone who is sronger then yourself with the DNA of a pyhsically weaker being?

The Warrior clone was the weakes because of his intellect. Strength is not always power. Overall Thanos was more powerful then his Thanosi (except Omega), even though he was physically weaker then this one for example.
Thanos never stated it Warlock did, Thanos the creator of the clone said otherwise.

we are talking about two direct comparisons, so dont try to dodge.

Thanos never made the clone stronger then him , the clone was made to test Gladiator, not exceed him.

The facts are in the only showing the warrior has he couldnt even ko Warlock with all them punches, so a being 4x stronger would logically at least ko Warlock basing it off what Thanos did to Surfer with less punches.

Again Thanos never said that at all stop with the lies.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 09:48 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Thanos never stated it Warlock did, Thanos the creator of the clone said otherwise.

we are talking about two direct comparisons, so dont try to dodge.

Thanos never made the clone stronger then him , the clone was made to test Gladiator, not exceed him.

The facts are in the only showing the warrior has he couldnt even ko Warlock with all them punches, so a being 4x stronger would logically at least ko Warlock basing it off what Thanos did to Surfer with less punches.

Again Thanos never said that at all stop with the lies.

And Warlock was absolutely right. Thanos never said he is stronger physically, just more powerful big difference.

No dodge. Just explaining you the comics.

It exceeded Gladiator and Thanos.

That is your assumption. Nothing more nothing less. Still doesn't mean he wasn't stronger.

I don't need to lie and you should calm down and behave. Thanos stated he is more powerful, in the comic it's stated that Warrior is 4x times stronger then Glads. The only logical conclusion is, Thanos created beings that are in one special area superior to himself, superior at magic, tech, strength or tp, with the DNA of beings who are better in that special department then himself. Else he would just need to create simple Thanosi and amp them. I can understand that you don't like it, but you really should calm down.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 09:53 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Ok well replace his "friends" with girl scouts or angry midgets with boxing gloves. Your still goin down.

Erm, still no.

It's me against being leagues below me. I would still feel if a midget punched me with their gloves. Do you honestly think Daredevil, a human, would rock Thanos with his punches? Daredevil, a guy who broke himself punching and kicking Kingpin?

As an ABC comparison, do you think any of the people mentioned here:

quote:

Output more physical damage than an angry Thor? War Machine??? Daredevil? Emma Frost??

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Dec 8th, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 09:55 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Lol, the absolute butthurt...

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 09:59 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

And Warlock was absolutely right. Thanos never said he is stronger physically, just more powerful big difference.

No dodge. Just explaining you the comics.

It exceeded Gladiator and Thanos.

That is your assumption. Nothing more nothing less. Still doesn't mean he wasn't stronger.

I don't need to lie and you should calm down and behave. Thanos stated he is more powerful, in the comic it's stated that Warrior is 4x times stronger then Glads. The only logical conclusion is, Thanos created beings that are in one special area superior to himself, superior at magic, tech, strength or tp, with the DNA of beings who are better in that special department then himself. Else he would just need to create simple Thanosi and amp them. I can understand that you don't like it, but you really should calm down.
Warlock wasnt right at all, Thanos said the clone was created to test its strength against Glads as each clone was created to test various other ie telepathy etc and he actually said no clone surpassed him own might.

Show me with actual proof/showing how it exceeded Thanos or Glads with its supposed 4x strength.

dont give me the calm down rubbish argument because you cant back up what you say.

I will wait for you to post actual proof instead of hiding behind nonsense.

We know Thanos can kill beings more durable than Warlock with less punches and Warlock has never felt Thanos physical might so lets see your proof to disprove this

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 10:09 PM
Insane Titan

Tell you what to make it easier for you just show me Warlock been punched be Thanos we know him gauging the strength of warrior to Thanos is somewhat accurate

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 10:20 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Re: Thanos vs Team read stips in the OP

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Thanos has to defeat this team, there is a rule though.

Team is composed of:

He has to do it with PHYSICAL force only, that means no shields, no mind tricks, no blasting, but pure physical might AND He has to do this with one hand tied behind his back.

Bonus round

If you think He can defeat the team, add Gladiator to the team and He has to tank a combined blast from:

MIN LI NG, QUASAR, WAR MACHINE, VISION & GLADIATOR, until they run out of juice

In your honest opinion Can the Mad Titan do it? or can the team brings the handicapped Titan to his knees?

Opinions backed by solid evidence please smile

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 10:20 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote