KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » All vs Gauntlet vs Superman with these weapons

All vs Gauntlet vs Superman with these weapons
Started by: Supra

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

All vs Gauntlet vs Superman with these weapons

Who could he not take down with having these two weapons at his command?

The Enchantment of the hammer Ccannot be taken from The Hammer and is bound to Superman for this battle

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Supra on Dec 9th, 2013 at 05:37 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2013 05:28 PM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Odin.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2013 05:32 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Odin.

reason?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2013 05:33 PM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

He negates the enchantment, and Superman loses his amp.

It leaves a herald, with a pretty shield, against Odin.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2013 05:35 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

The enchantment cannot be taken away bro

Old Post Dec 9th, 2013 05:37 PM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He negates the enchantment, and Superman loses his amp.

It leaves a herald, with a pretty shield, against Odin.

Pretty sure i stated the hammer could not be taken from him..

Old Post Dec 9th, 2013 05:48 PM
DarkSaint85

He can still have the hammer.

Its just that its nothing more than a pretty paperweight stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 9th, 2013 05:57 PM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by Supra
reason?

By atomizing him to death. He can also make Mjolnir turn upon Superman. You specified that it can't be taken away from him, not whether it can't be turned against him. Odin is fully capable of such a feat, seeing the level of control he has displayed over the hammer before.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2013 06:35 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay besides Odin!! Man!! Cmon what powers does that hammer give superman..does it give him thors powers as well as amp his own!?

Can he take down Galactus, Doomsday or Silver Surfer with it??

Fck Odin!!

Who else could he go up against that he could not previously had without the hammer and shield...

Old Post Dec 10th, 2013 08:07 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Wait.....so you make a thread titled that it's a gauntlet, but it's really a Who Can Beat Character X Under These Circumstances thread? Or did I misunderstand the title?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2013 08:13 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Powers have never stacked, so he'd have Thor's powers but have zero exp in using them....I'd say just about any herald level character could beat him.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2013 08:14 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Powers have never stacked, so he'd have Thor's powers but have zero exp in using them....I'd say just about any herald level character could beat him.

So he loses the power Superman with the Power of Thor? Can he at least call down his battle armor, his belt of strength?

Isnt he now way OP? Superman+Thor in one body?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2013 08:44 AM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Delta1938
Wait.....so you make a thread titled that it's a gauntlet, but it's really a Who Can Beat Character X Under These Circumstances thread? Or did I misunderstand the title?

You read the title right I wrote the title in correctly...

I mean to say as you said it.. "Who Can Beat Character X Under These Circumstances thread?"

Old Post Dec 10th, 2013 08:46 AM
Silent Master

So he loses the power Superman with the Power of Thor? Can he at least call down his battle armor, his belt of strength?

Isnt he now way OP? Superman+Thor in one body?

As the powers of the person lifting Mjolnir have never shown to stack, He'd only have Thor's powers, not his + Thor's.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2013 08:49 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

As the powers of the person lifting Mjolnir have never shown to stack, He'd only have Thor's powers, not his + Thor's.

But the only thing that can take away his power is mainly red sun or green rocks..how do those present themselves by being worthy to yield the hammer?

It absolutely makes no sense..thus i am deeply disappointed with the writers now..

Old Post Dec 10th, 2013 08:55 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Snake-eyes has just made that up. Powers do stack. Mjolnir has never super-imposed Thor's power over anybody else's power.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2013 08:56 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

But the only thing that can take away his power is mainly red sun or green rocks..how do those present themselves by being worthy to yield the hammer?

It absolutely makes no sense..thus i am deeply disappointed with the writers now..

That is just the way it's always worked, otherwise when BRB lifted Mjolnir his strength and durability would have been around 2x Thor...yet it wasn't.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2013 08:58 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

That is just the way it's always worked, otherwise when BRB lifted Mjolnir his strength and durability would have been around 2x Thor...yet it wasn't.

How do you know he wasn't twice as strong? Did he fight anybody?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2013 09:03 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by abhilegend
How do you know he wasn't twice as strong? Did he fight anybody?

He fought Thor.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2013 09:05 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

He fought Thor.

After he was stripped of mjolnir and Thor was restored to his god form. Looks like Walt Simonnson and BRB disagree with you too.

(please log in to view the image)

"The power of demon himself added to my own."

Looks like Superman strikes harder than Thor with mjolnir after all.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2013 09:14 AM