KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Presence vs TOOA

Presence vs TOOA
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Presence vs TOOA

Who wins?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 05:24 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jynocidus
Sadly, you're the proof..

TOAA

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 05:28 AM
Jynocidus is currently offline Click here to Send Jynocidus a Private Message Find more posts by Jynocidus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jynocidus
TOAA

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 05:28 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Stalemate.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 05:31 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Jynocidus

TOAA

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 05:35 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Who cares?

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 05:36 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cogito
Who cares?

About you? No one. You should leave.

Before I kill you.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 05:46 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

laughing out loud

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 05:48 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by cdtm
About you? No one. You should leave.

Before I kill you.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 05:55 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CatL18

Stalemate.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 08:34 AM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enzeru

TOAA wins.

TOAA = Writer, as shown in the comics
The Presence = Created by the writer as stated in the comics

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 09:52 AM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Igniz
I reign supreme!

I wanna post scans here, but I'll have to refrain from doing that since I might end up starting a flame war.I'll just say the one who wins, is the one who didn't get his/its aspect usurped roll eyes (sarcastic)

BTW If anyone wants to see the scans I'm talking about, just PM cool

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 10:48 AM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Cogito
Who cares?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 10:48 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Originally posted by Igniz
I wanna post scans here, but I'll have to refrain from doing that since I might end up starting a flame war.I'll just say the one who wins, is the one who didn't get his/its aspect usurped

Carnivore didn't just ususrp an aspect but the full power of the Presence. By controlling the 3 angels, he threatened to kill the female aspect, so he blackmailed the Presence into giving him his full power.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 03:11 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Igniz
I reign supreme!

Originally posted by operator616
Carnivore didn't just ususrp an aspect but the full power of the Presence. By controlling the 3 angels, he threatened to kill the female aspect, so he blackmailed the Presence into giving him his full power.

Oh boy sad Now you've done it.I remember someone who actually argued about what Carnivore did.I think it was Galan and Zopzop who argued back and forth about this back in the days.Oh well wink

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 03:42 PM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Igniz
Oh boy sad Now you've done it.I remember someone who actually argued about what Carnivore did.I think it was Galan and Zopzop who argued back and forth about this back in the days.Oh well wink
I've talked about it before. What would you like to know?

Can't say I agree with operator that Carnivore had the 'full' power of the Presence(in the literal sense), given that he still lacked the the Schechina(the female aspect of the Presence)-- but whether he did or did not is ultimately inconsequential. In the end, Carnivore wanted to lose:
http://i.imgur.com/6oUwppi.jpg

So he is definitely not a proper gauge for the Presence itself.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 03:55 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Originally posted by Galan007

Can't say I agree with operator that Carnivore had the 'full' power of the Presence(in the literal sense), given that he still lacked the the Schechina(the female aspect of the Presence)

It was mentioned that the aspect was part of Carnivore, though:

http://i.imgur.com/ZdCj9uN.jpg?1

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 04:08 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

See, I don't think Carnivore had ever actually incorporated the Schechina into his being, because he literally wanted to give the heroes every possible opportunity to defeat him. This was confirmed on panel:
http://imgur.com/bN7ghay

One more scan which states that Carnivore wanted to lose:
http://imgur.com/cCiooHv

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 04:18 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

^ Yeah, i actually agree with you that Carnivore wanted to lose (that much isn't arguable), but i think it's possible that Carnivore was subconsciously allowing them to tap into Schenina's power, despite that it was part of himself.

Either way, we know that he had at least most of Presence's power, since here, he implied that the female aspect is basically insignificant to his power:

http://i.imgur.com/qinWRac.jpg?1

Of course, non of that changes the fact that he wanted to lose.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 06:43 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Definitely possible. Either way he didn't have the full power of the Presence when he was beaten... Technically, at least.

I can't stand when the companies go through all the trouble of gaining 'teh God-powa!' just to have them be defeated... By themselves... Subconsciously. ElOhEl.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 07:05 PM