KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DoomsDay VS The Flash

DoomsDay VS The Flash
Started by: Eternalfury

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eternalfury
God of Gods

DoomsDay VS The Flash

DoomsDay

VS

The Flash

Who wins.....

Old Post Mar 7th, 2014 05:49 PM
Eternalfury is currently offline Click here to Send Eternalfury a Private Message Find more posts by Eternalfury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Wonder why people didn't reply to this thread?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 7th, 2014 07:19 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Wonder why people didn't reply to this thread?

Because comic book Flash would get owned, while forum Flash can only be beaten by a reality warper that starts out with an impenetrable force field. Just joking... Or am I?

Last edited by Stoic on Mar 7th, 2014 at 07:40 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2014 07:37 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Stoic
Because comic book Flash would get owned, while forum Flash can only be beaten by a reality warper that starts out with an impenetrable force field. Just joking... Or am I?

Nope. You're right on point.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2014 07:47 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Well even if a high reality warper started wight a impenetrable force field, Flash could then just steal the kinetic enegry of that force field. As the energy between each molecule, cork, is reduced to 0 then the force field itself will no longer exist. At this point the reality warper within is now surrounded by an encompassing area of matter at absolute zero, this then means that the matter around them will be pulling the kinetic energy from the reality warper to achieve homeostasis with the environment.

The very base energy that allows the reality warper to think, ponder, to will change is then also reduced to absolute zero rendering all null and void.

The Flash accomplishes this before the reality warper can even perceive reality, and if this is Zoom then it happens before the fight even begins.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2014 10:28 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Board Walker
Well even if a high reality warper started wight a impenetrable force field, Flash could then just steal the kinetic enegry of that force field. As the energy between each molecule, cork, is reduced to 0 then the force field itself will no longer exist. At this point the reality warper within is now surrounded by an encompassing area of matter at absolute zero, this then means that the matter around them will be pulling the kinetic energy from the reality warper to achieve homeostasis with the environment.

The very base energy that allows the reality warper to think, ponder, to will change is then also reduced to absolute zero rendering all null and void.

The Flash accomplishes this before the reality warper can even perceive reality, and if this is Zoom then it happens before the fight even begins.

So there it is. Flash stomps on all. Even reality is no match for the speedster in a forum setting. can Goku stop this force? Nope... Superman? Hell naw. The JLA and Avengers... Nope. Even Galactus, would find himself stuck in cosmic gizz while in battle with the Flash. He's the champ. Now all we need is for the Mods to ban his creepy ass from forum battles, and we won't ever have to argue about him again,

Old Post Mar 7th, 2014 10:52 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Flash isn't as powerful as people make him out to be.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2014 11:00 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Flash isn't as powerful as people make him out to be.

Ok so name one hero that would not be stuck in time while doing battle with him at his best. When I say his best, I mean when he is literally moving so fast that he becomes the very air that you breathe. As in him being everywhere at once. just name one Herald that could contend with that type of speed. Yep I didn't think you could. To top it off he is protected by the Speed Force while he is in motion. So you may be correct, the Flash isn't that powerful, but the Speed Force is.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2014 11:20 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i like flash a lot, but he should be banned from forum fights. OR, he should only be allowed to be used as he would be in a comic. dd crushes him btw.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2014 11:47 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

This forum is completely and utterly retarded when it comes to Flash related characters. There isn't even high feats being used at this point, it's just random things people made up.

Lol at stoic saying Galactus would lose to Flash though in another thread. Yes, the guy who moves quickly would beat the guy who trapped Sphinx in a never ending time loop of ancient Egypt.

And Doomsday wins 10/10.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2014 12:02 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

thumb up

Old Post Mar 8th, 2014 12:04 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Bran for forum president.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2014 12:12 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Can someone answer something for me...what top tier has Flash defeated on his own? Bran is the best. I hate going against the guy.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2014 12:15 AM
Mindset

Can someone answer something for me...what top tier has Flash defeated on his own? Bran is the best. I hate going against the guy.
Galactus.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 8th, 2014 12:21 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
This forum is completely and utterly retarded when it comes to Flash related characters. There isn't even high feats being used at this point, it's just random things people made up.

Lol at stoic saying Galactus would lose to Flash though in another thread. Yes, the guy who moves quickly would beat the guy who trapped Sphinx in a never ending time loop of ancient Egypt.

And Doomsday wins 10/10.

Hey I'm just going by the utterly retarded remarks that I've read on this forum in regards to the Flash and his epic speed. Who needs feets... whoops feats, when you have that kind of speed?

My guess to why Flash type characters are so hard to argue is due to their accumulative effects over time. It's always a good argument, and one that is often very difficult to counter. Even with snide remarks like yours. That was a snide remark correct? Yeah I'm talking at you Bran.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2014 12:29 AM
Revelation64

Flash would win

Old Post Mar 8th, 2014 12:29 AM
Revelation64 is currently offline Click here to Send Revelation64 a Private Message Find more posts by Revelation64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Revelation64
Flash would win

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 8th, 2014 12:32 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Magic Joe
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah I get it OK. I Get It.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2014 12:35 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Stoic
Hey I'm just going by the utterly retarded remarks that I've read on this forum in regards to the Flash and his epic speed. Who needs feets... whoops feats, when you have that kind of speed?

My guess to why Flash type characters are so hard to argue is due to their accumulative effects over time. It's always a good argument, and one that is often very difficult to counter. Even with snide remarks like yours. That was a snide remark correct? Yeah I'm talking at you Bran.
Yes using retarded arguments as your own basis is the way to go.

You mean the guys who have been beaten by nearly everyone in DC? They are difficult to argue against? Or is it all the completely made up feats and instances that are difficult to argue against? Flash has potential, good for him. So does every other character in comics. If we ground every other character around what's happened in comics, naturally Flash should be exempt. Right?

Snide remark? How so? It's not very snide to say that your arguments involving Flash today have amounted to a giant piece of stool. And if you're actually serious about anything that you said in the Galactus thread then your opinions regarding Flash are not to be taken with a grain of salt in any thread.

And even worse is that Doomsday made Flash look like a street leveler in comics. But let's go ahead and discuss the merits of how close this fight is because of how "forum" this place is.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2014 12:51 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revelation64

Originally posted by Magic Joe
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Couldnt Flash just steal his speed?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2014 12:53 AM
Revelation64 is currently offline Click here to Send Revelation64 a Private Message Find more posts by Revelation64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote