KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thing vs Iron Fist

Thing vs Iron Fist
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tongue Thing vs Iron Fist

Church of Rand or Anti Randians need not apply. There's gotta be someone who doesn't love him or hate him, and still knows enough to comment. smile

Who wins?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2014 03:08 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Church of Rand or Anti Randians need not apply. There's gotta be someone who doesn't love him or hate him, and still knows enough to comment. smile

Who wins?
Danny looks in Ben's direction and all that he sees is a pile of differently weighted, large, orange rocks.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2014 05:02 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Ben

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 15th, 2014 05:58 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Rand wins

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Mar 15th, 2014 07:26 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thing easily.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2014 11:19 AM
JuggernautMania is currently offline Click here to Send JuggernautMania a Private Message Find more posts by JuggernautMania Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Rand wins

Originally posted by cdtm
Church of Rand need not apply.
stick out tongue

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2014 11:34 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Can Iron Fist really win?....or is that just hype surrounding him on these forums.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2014 11:35 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

just hype. wolverine kicked his ass, recently he got his ass kicked as well. everybody rely only on his iron fist. but the iron fist is at best a class 100 attack, thing can take that, if thing can trade blows with hulk he will take it no problem.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2014 11:41 AM
JuggernautMania is currently offline Click here to Send JuggernautMania a Private Message Find more posts by JuggernautMania Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by Kazenji
Can Iron Fist really win?....or is that just hype surrounding him on these forums.
it's not really a lot of hype. Danny punched a speeding bullet train full of nukes and when it blew up he didn't have a single scratch on him, he punched a helicarrier in half, and he has also smacked around Skaar.there are more feats that I can't remember offhand.
Originally posted by JuggernautMania
just hype. wolverine kicked his ass, recently he got his ass kicked as well. everybody rely only on his iron fist. but the iron fist is at best a class 100 attack, thing can take that, if thing can trade blows with hulk he will take it no problem.
Are you talking about their sparring match where Danny explicitly tells Logan that he wasn't giving it his best effort? I think that you're ignoring the first time that they met and danny kicked his ass without even getting hit. Danny has also punked sabretooth on multiple occasions. Who are you talking about that beat Danny?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2014 01:30 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by deathslash
Are you talking about their sparring match where Danny explicitly tells Logan that he wasn't giving it his best effort? I think that you're ignoring the first time that they met and danny kicked his ass without even getting hit. Danny has also punked sabretooth on multiple occasions. Who are you talking about that beat Danny?

and i was wondering who will be the tool to say the guy with fisting fatish can beat the thing. what a surprise.
as i pointed out ben took hits that would vaporize your fisting king, and ben took hits that put the iron fist to shame.
wolverine sparring with danny was a fight without wolverine using his claws and danny without using the iron fist. danny got tooled. and recently he got beat h2h look up the ownage thread.
danny beat classic sabretooth who was a complete joke back when he was just a seriel killer with a glove.
1 hit from ben and danny is fisted. a hit from danny wont take ben out. ben wins.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2014 01:50 PM
DarkSaint85

Yes, but Danny is more skilled and faster.

Isn't that what you're arguing re: Taskmaster/Bane?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2014 03:49 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

the gao between thing and iron fist is too huge to be closed by fighting skills Lol.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2014 03:57 PM
DarkSaint85

He's much faster though.

And he is skilled enough to have a one shot kill weapon in the form of the Iron Fist.

So not sure why you're laughing? Check his respect thread out. He fights the Wrecking Crew, so big, strong, Thor-level bruisers (i.e. stronger than Ben). He owns them.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2014 04:01 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

and i was wondering who will be the tool to say the guy with fisting fatish can beat the thing. what a surprise.
as i pointed out ben took hits that would vaporize your fisting king, and ben took hits that put the iron fist to shame.
wolverine sparring with danny was a fight without wolverine using his claws and danny without using the iron fist. danny got tooled. and recently he got beat h2h look up the ownage thread.
danny beat classic sabretooth who was a complete joke back when he was just a seriel killer with a glove.
1 hit from ben and danny is fisted. a hit from danny wont take ben out. ben wins.
I'm asking you a simple question and you have to act like a douche? real classy.

Danny explicitly said that he was using about 30% of his actual skill while Logan said that he was using about 80%. Ignoring both of their statements severely weakens your argument. You're also ignoring that Danny tooled Logan in their first fight. You also ignored my statement on how Danny ragdolled Skaar. So getting taken out momentarily by a tiger god possessed White Tiger (who went on to tool Cage and She Hulk) is a bad showing?
the gao between thing and iron fist is too huge to be closed by fighting skills Lol.
Fighting skills and speed actually matter a whole lot(just look at Karate Kid or the Mandarin).

Last edited by deathslash on Mar 15th, 2014 at 04:03 PM

cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolverine/Logan.. Logan wins a point. Not a beatdown or KO. Same thing happened against Luke Cage and Bob Diamond (Sona of The Tiger character) In Power Man and Iron Fist.

It's a good showing for Logan, but if it went the other way I wouldn't hold it up as some kind of definitive proof.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Mar 15th, 2014 at 04:12 PM

cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by deathslash
I'm asking you a simple question and you have to act like a douche? real classy.

Danny explicitly said that he was using about 30% of his actual skill while Logan said that he was using about 80%. Ignoring both of their statements severely weakens your argument. You're also ignoring that Danny tooled Logan in their first fight. You also ignored my statement on how Danny ragdolled Skaar. So getting taken out momentarily by a tiger god possessed White Tiger (who went on to tool Cage and She Hulk) is a bad showing?

Not to mention, the White Tiger owned Shuma. A toenail's worth of his presence, sure, but still, it shows what kind of level it's at.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2014 04:03 PM
deathslash

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Not to mention, the White Tiger owned Shuma. A toenail's worth of his presence, sure, but still, it shows what kind of level it's at.
thumb up

Old Post Mar 15th, 2014 04:04 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

ben is certainly capable of winning this fight, but danny would make things tough. i'd take ben for a small majority methinks.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2014 04:20 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

I say the Iron fist (the attack) would take Ben out. Plus I just dont see Ben landing a hit on him.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2014 05:20 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

a shockwave could certainly slow danny down. busting up the street would also hinder him badly. i don't think danny can one-shot ben, at least not most of the time. ben is obviously nowhere near as skilled as danny but he's a very good and smart h2h fighter as well. be an interesting match up of styles, but i'd still go with ben, barely, if it came right down to it.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2014 06:48 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote