KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs Avengers

Thanos vs Avengers
Started by: celeyhyga17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Thanos vs Avengers

The avatar of Death

vs

Thor
Hulk
Blue Marvel
Hyperion
Captain Marvel
Spectrum

All are bloodlusted including Thanos. Fight takes place in an indestructible planet, but with destructible objects. No bfr.

Fight!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 06:02 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Team. Poor Thanus

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 07:00 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Thanos dies badly.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 07:27 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Thanos.

We've already seen how Thanos treats that Team's most powerful member, the rest of the Team won't be so lucky.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 07:28 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
Thanos.

We've already seen how Thanos treats that Team's most powerful member, the rest of the Team won't be so lucky.

Lol.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 07:35 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by carver9
Lol.

Oh you.....

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 07:37 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

You have different people here with different power sets and you are claiming that since he shrugged off Thors lightning (not his hammer shot though) he could withstand/tank...

A punch from the strongest being on the planet: Hulk
An ongoing assault from Hyperion
An assault from Blue Marvel

That is the most craziest thing I have heard. Who has tanked attacks from these individuals for you to think Thanos would shrugg off their attacks?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 07:41 PM
ShadowFyre

Even Thanos isn't taking this team on by himself. He will put up a better fight than any other trans level character though. C'mon Zop, that was Thor's weakest and most commonly used energy projection attack. And now they are not on Earth having to worry about the planet or their own teammates dying.

I could give Thanos the win over any 2 or maybe even any 3 of them at tops. With hype and bm trying to pummel him and cap marvel and spectrum running around being somewhat useless but still kind of a distraction that should give Hulk enough time and space to get up to his apesh#% bonkers levels while Thor whips up the winds of a million worlds or gets a godblast in. Even if it doesn't kill him, he will at least retreat or be ko'ed.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 08:02 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 08:14 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by carver9
You have different people here with different power sets and you are claiming that since he shrugged off Thors lightning (not his hammer shot though) he could withstand/tank...

A punch from the strongest being on the planet: Hulk
An ongoing assault from Hyperion
An assault from Blue Marvel

That is the most craziest thing I have heard. Who has tanked attacks from these individuals for you to think Thanos would shrugg off their attacks?
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Even Thanos isn't taking this team on by himself. He will put up a better fight than any other trans level character though. C'mon Zop, that was Thor's weakest and most commonly used energy projection attack. And now they are not on Earth having to worry about the planet or their own teammates dying.

I could give Thanos the win over any 2 or maybe even any 3 of them at tops. With hype and bm trying to pummel him and cap marvel and spectrum running around being somewhat useless but still kind of a distraction that should give Hulk enough time and space to get up to his apesh#% bonkers levels while Thor whips up the winds of a million worlds or gets a godblast in. Even if it doesn't kill him, he will at least retreat or be ko'ed.

Really?

Thor : Force Block (already done to an AMPED Thor on panel)
Hulk : Mindphuck (already done to Hulk on panel)
Rest of Team : Dead (do I even have to say anything here?)

/Fin

EDIT :
And Carver are you seriously comparing the Team's damage output to Odin/Galactus/Omega/Maker? I hope you aren't.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 08:15 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Thanos.

scans of BM vs Thanos?

stick out tongue

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 08:15 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by pym-ftw
scans of BM vs Thanos?

stick out tongue

laughing
Good one.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 08:16 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

thumb up

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 08:18 PM
ShadowFyre

Thanos is in my top 5 favorite Marvel characters and the only reason I give the team this is because of Thor and Hulk. Thor has deus ex machina attacks that go well beyond herald level and Hulk can achieve those as well. Nothing else need be said....

..But damn, Thanos has survived attacks from Odin, Tyrant, and Galactus as well...and dished out attacks that would leave Mjolnir the only thing left standing...Floating. I'm going to leave this thread before I start losing faith in my original answer.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 08:21 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Don't forget Thanos is bloodlusted too. He's not phukkin around anymore.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 08:23 PM
ShadowFyre

Let's get something straight here. Despite his jobbing these past few years, Thor is still the top dog on this team here in both damage output, versatility and experience in fighting and either hurting or outright defeating characters way out of herald league. (Don't get worked up Carv, this isn't HOTM Hulk or WB hulk so he's gonna have to take 2nd until he gets mad enough to exceed a godblast).

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 08:30 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Thanos is in my top 5 favorite Marvel characters and the only reason I give the team this is because of Thor and Hulk. Thor has deus ex machina attacks that go well beyond herald level and Hulk can achieve those as well. Nothing else need be said....

..But damn, Thanos has survived attacks from Odin, Tyrant, and Galactus as well...and dished out attacks that would leave Mjolnir the only thing left standing...Floating. I'm going to leave this thread before I start losing faith in my original answer.

Let's face it, Thor is the most powerful character on Team and Mjolnir is one of the most powerful weapons any herald possesses. This is how Thanos treats them :

What chance does the rest of the Team have? None.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 08:37 PM
Insane Titan

Thanos goes super sayain ftw

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 08:39 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Really?

Thor : Force Block (already done to an AMPED Thor on panel)
Hulk : Mindphuck (already done to Hulk on panel)
Rest of Team : Dead (do I even have to say anything here?)

/Fin

EDIT :
And Carver are you seriously comparing the Team's damage output to Odin/Galactus/Omega/Maker? I hope you aren't.

You see, arguments like this is kind of lacking. I can use the same type of argument against you. Thor has rocked Galactus, Odin, damaged Chaos King while he was at his Prime. Hulk has assisted in destroying mini universes, shook an infinite amount of dimensions during a fist scuffle, killed Galaxy Master, punched through time twice...Hyperion has held back two universe, stopped a rogue planet from moving, survived two universes exploding in his face.

We debate on average showings and yes, Thanos has high end durability but you thinking he can beat a team of this caliber, let alone TANK their attacks is outright crazy.

Last edited by carver9 on Mar 20th, 2014 at 08:46 PM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 08:43 PM
carver9

Let's face it, Thor is the most powerful character on Team and Mjolnir is one of the most powerful weapons any herald possesses. This is how Thanos treats them :

What chance does the rest of the Team have? None.

That's your opinion. Thanos isn't stopping a punch from Hulk, no matter how you put it.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 08:45 PM