KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who gets disrespected the most in fights?

Who gets disrespected the most in fights?
Started by: JuggernautMania

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who gets disrespected the most in fights?

who do you think in the whole comics world is getting the most disrespect in fights?

WOLVERINE:
IMO for the last 5 years wolverine is getting nothing but disrespect, everybody are beating him up and anyone who is new to comics and will check him out for the last couple of years would never be able to tell wolverine has some sort of MA skills. wolverine is depicted as a savaga clawed guy that gets his claws shoved up his A$$ every fight he has.

BEAST:
Poor hank started his career as a powerhouse, and ended up very quickly to be the punching bag of the x men. always the first guy to go down, always the one who only jumps around and never fights. and when he does fight he gets knocked out by everyone. he gets upgrades and upgrades and yet he is just a smart guy with fure.

ZEUS:
the god of olympus himself is probably the weakest skyfather you can find by feats. getting his face bashed left and right by all sort of heralds, and even thought he beats them eventually, this is no way to portray a skyfather and king of olympus. i always said marvel comics mixed up odin with zeus. in mythologies zeus is the warrior god while odin is just the wise one. marvel should seriously start treating its gods with more respect.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 03:24 PM
JuggernautMania is currently offline Click here to Send JuggernautMania a Private Message Find more posts by JuggernautMania Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Agree with all except Wooverine. He's bested Cap in AvsX which is a recent story. Doesn't get better than that.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 03:44 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah. and that's not even the only time he one upped Cap.

The guy appears in 27 comics a week, and he's an immortal regenerator with indestructible bones. Tanking damage kind of goes with the territory, same as Superman eating bullets instead avoiding them, disabling all the guns at super speed within the first nanosecond..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 04:02 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

If its a Garth Ennis comic. If its a super hero that character will take disrespect up the butt hole!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 04:05 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
Agree with all except Wooverine. He's bested Cap in AvsX which is a recent story. Doesn't get better than that.

Cap would have died if Ant-Man didn't turn giant and kick Logan out of that ship.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 04:09 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
Cap would have died if Ant-Man didn't turn giant and kick Logan out of that ship.

Their other fight was even better.

"Disabled your claws."

"Disabled your legs, bub. Might wanna get that fixed before you bleed out."

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 04:13 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Thing would make a good choice

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 04:59 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by JuggernautMania
who do you think in the whole comics world is getting the most disrespect in fights?

WOLVERINE:
IMO for the last 5 years wolverine is getting nothing but disrespect, everybody are beating him up and anyone who is new to comics and will check him out for the last couple of years would never be able to tell wolverine has some sort of MA skills. wolverine is depicted as a savaga clawed guy that gets his claws shoved up his A$$ every fight he has.

BEAST:
Poor hank started his career as a powerhouse, and ended up very quickly to be the punching bag of the x men. always the first guy to go down, always the one who only jumps around and never fights. and when he does fight he gets knocked out by everyone. he gets upgrades and upgrades and yet he is just a smart guy with fure.

ZEUS:
the god of olympus himself is probably the weakest skyfather you can find by feats. getting his face bashed left and right by all sort of heralds, and even thought he beats them eventually, this is no way to portray a skyfather and king of olympus. i always said marvel comics mixed up odin with zeus. in mythologies zeus is the warrior god while odin is just the wise one. marvel should seriously start treating its gods with more respect.
You remind me of a young wolverinos, who reminded me of a lot of other people.

Also, Hulk

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 05:18 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Branlor Swift

Also, Hulk

Lol...I said the same thing a couple of week ago. I honestly think that's him.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 05:43 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah. and that's not even the only time he one upped Cap.

The guy appears in 27 comics a week, and he's an immortal regenerator with indestructible bones. Tanking damage kind of goes with the territory, same as Superman eating bullets instead avoiding them, disabling all the guns at super speed within the first nanosecond..

how does all that change the fact in all those 27 appearances a week he gets his butt handed to him by the random vilian of the day? wolverine became a punching bag with claws. he also gets the most brutal treatments all the time. gets his skeleton ripped, killed, soul punched, burned to skeleton, tortured atc atc ... the fact he has a healing factor only does him worse because that makes him being portrayed as a human punching bag.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 05:52 PM
JuggernautMania is currently offline Click here to Send JuggernautMania a Private Message Find more posts by JuggernautMania Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Branlor Swift

Also, Hulk

again with this wolverinos? Lol i am new here sorry.

hulk? he kicks all the ass marvel throws at him, guys like thor forget about their powers just to get knocked out by hulk smile

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 05:54 PM
KingD19

Just recently for Sabretooth's birthday, Wolverine showed up and kicked his ass, plus like the 50 other bad guys who were in attendance. He killed Satan with his own sword, killed Omega Red, killed Sabretooth, etc...

Wolverine gets wanked like Batman and Cap.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 05:56 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Pym; he is easily the most disrespected person in comics.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 06:09 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
Just recently for Sabretooth's birthday, Wolverine showed up and kicked his ass, plus like the 50 other bad guys who were in attendance. He killed Satan with his own sword, killed Omega Red, killed Sabretooth, etc...

Wolverine gets wanked like Batman and Cap.

you just named all the bad ass showings he had over years. on top of every feat you stated he got 20 feats where he gets his ass kicked and tortured by the random villian.

almost forgot. i also think gladiator is very disrespected by marvel. he has to be the herald with the worst win\ lose record.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 06:12 PM
KingD19

Mainly because of a single instance of spousal abuse that was depicted wrong and due to extenuating circumstances.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 06:12 PM
tkitna

The Champion. All other answers would be wrong.

By Stoic

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 06:15 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by JuggernautMania
Lol i am new here sorry.

Sure, sure. And I'm a xenomorph queen.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 06:16 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Sure, sure. And I'm a xenomorph queen.

well nice to meet you xenomorph queen.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 06:17 PM
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by tkitna

Champion? even he humiliated gladiator.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 06:17 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Pym; he is easily the most disrespected person in comics.

There's a good reason for that.
Originally posted by tkitna

Yup. Runner up : Colossus.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 06:50 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote