KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superdoom vs. Thor with Power gem

Superdoom vs. Thor with Power gem
Started by: Sixth_Winged

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sixth_Winged

Superdoom vs. Thor with Power gem

Superdoom, the doomsday virus infected superman

Vs.

Mad Thor, Thor around the time his mind was unstable and had the Powergem.

Who wins?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 06:51 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Thor wins

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 08:14 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Too early to tell.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 08:15 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

As of now, Thor clearly has the advantage. I'll wait and see if Doomsperman gets some uber feats. Which he probably won't, as they'll figure out a cure/treatment for the virus sooner rather than later.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 08:27 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Epicurus
As of now, Thor clearly has the advantage. I'll wait and see if Doomsperman gets some uber feats. Which he probably won't, as they'll figure out a cure/treatment for the virus sooner rather than later.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 12:05 PM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

If SD has the powers of Superman and DD stacked then he wills easily. Or if SD has one of their powers then he win provided he still has his speed. Thor didn't gain much from the PG. There is no evidence to suggest his amp was beyond 2x his normal self. Going by the Thanos fight I would say Thor was 1.5x more amped (going by their previous encounters and how Thor has affected Thanos in the past).

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 03:51 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Sigh

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 03:52 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by h1a8
If SD has the powers of Superman and DD stacked then he wills easily. Or if SD has one of their powers then he win provided he still has his speed. Thor didn't gain much from the PG. There is no evidence to suggest his amp was beyond 2x his normal self. Going by the Thanos fight I would say Thor was 1.5x more amped (going by their previous encounters and how Thor has affected Thanos in the past).
nice troll despite been proven wrong every time you use this example

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 04:04 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Strange viewpoint.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 04:15 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 04:24 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

This is what I don't get.

OK, in this thread, you say SuperDoom, because Thor with PG never showed evidence of his amp. Even though he was described as being amped.

Fair enough, hyperbole exists in comics all the time. Showings are king, and a character can talk the talk all they like, but when it comes to actually putting a performance in, they are found wanting.

But yet, in the Namor/Ares thread, despite Ares losing to Namor in every battle they've had.....you chalk it up to PIS, and say in a comic, because of what Ares has been described as being (even though he never showed his full potential) he wins??

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 04:44 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Aaaaannnnndddd he state that Thor never showed that much of an amp with the gem but yet...we haven't seen ANYTHING from this Superman. Then, he didn't even read the comic because if he did, he would know that Super Doom is basically all Doomsday since Superman has been weakened dramatically due to being hit by an enormous Kryptonite bomb and it outright stating that Superman is gone...it's nothing but Doomsday now. With that said, I want to know what showings H1 is using to give Super Doom the win...provide scans as well H1 since scans can be provided in Thor's favor.

Last edited by carver9 on Jun 10th, 2014 at 04:51 PM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 04:48 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
This is what I don't get.

OK, in this thread, you say SuperDoom, because Thor with PG never showed evidence of his amp. Even though he was described as being amped.

Fair enough, hyperbole exists in comics all the time. Showings are king, and a character can talk the talk all they like, but when it comes to actually putting a performance in, they are found wanting.

But yet, in the Namor/Ares thread, despite Ares losing to Namor in every battle they've had.....you chalk it up to PIS, and say in a comic, because of what Ares has been described as being (even though he never showed his full potential) he wins??
No, I meant Ares going in planck time is PIS. Not Namor beating Ares.
I believe Ares wins because of the axe. That weapon can one shot Namor if landed.
In h2h Namor wins all day long though.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 05:03 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by carver9
Aaaaannnnndddd he state that Thor never showed that much of an amp with the gem but yet...we haven't seen ANYTHING from this Superman. Then, he didn't even read the comic because if he did, he would know that Super Doom is basically all Doomsday since Superman has been weakened dramatically due to being hit by an enormous Kryptonite bomb and it outright stating that Superman is gone...it's nothing but Doomsday now. With that said, I want to know what showings H1 is using to give Super Doom the win...provide scans as well H1 since scans can be provided in Thor's favor.
I gave an if then scenario. I didn't give anyone the win.
I said if the powers are stacked then SD wins. I said if SD retains Superman's speed then SD wins. That implies Thor wins otherwise.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 05:05 PM
DarkSaint85

As for the thread, Thor wins.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 05:40 PM
h1a8

So now you understand what I meant? Ares planck time PIS and not Namor beating Ares is PIS?

If SD has Superman's speed then Thor loses. If not then Thor wins. Hopefully Thor doesn't get stabbed by one of those protrusions.

Last edited by h1a8 on Jun 10th, 2014 at 06:04 PM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 05:50 PM
Insane Titan

agreed, Thor's not been harmed here

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 05:54 PM
carver9

So now you understand what I meant? Ares planck time PIS and not Namor beating Ares is PIS?

If SD has Superman's speed then Thor loses. If not then Thor wins.

So you admit that you have nothing? With that said, Thor wins, correct?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 06:03 PM
DarkSaint85

If SD has Superman's speed then Thor loses. If not then Thor wins. Hopefully Thor doesn't get stabbed by one of those protrusions.

Still, no.

You ignore statements about PG Thors strength level, and cling to actual showings.

But in the other thread, you ignore actual showings, and cling to statements about Ares' skill.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 06:12 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Thor wins lol.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 06:17 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote