KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deadpool vs Kingpin HTH

Deadpool vs Kingpin HTH
Started by: OnslaughtKILLS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ProjectCornDog

Deadpool vs Kingpin HTH

Hand-to-hand who wins?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 03:32 AM
ProjectCornDog is currently offline Click here to Send ProjectCornDog a Private Message Find more posts by ProjectCornDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Kingpin.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 09:24 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I feel that's how they would've written it in a comic. But logically speaking there's no reason why Deadpool wouldn't murder KP eventually.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 09:30 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Unless Kingpin bellyflops onto him and suffocates him?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 09:34 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

That almost happened once. True story.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 09:36 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 09:37 AM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Deadpool wins.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 09:38 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Was talking about this one.
What Fisk says in the scan sounds like one dumba$$ strategy tbh. PIS/CIS aside DP should be able to lift him off. Plus he's an experienced sumo wrestler himself.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 09:45 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Haven't seen that. Agreed, dumbass, strategy.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 11:40 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Deadpool wins.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2014 03:17 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

DP wins but only because of HF and his Immortality deal with Mistress Death. If not for that. he would be Pudding!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2014 03:29 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kingpin, if he's in top form.

Guy may as well be a mutant, with some of the stuff he's done. Even Shang Chi or Captain America couldn't touch him at his best.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2014 03:36 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil1

Anyone have scans with him and Shang-Chi?

Yeah KP is one bad dude. I could actually see Cap and DP lifting KP up but not while he is giving his own resistance with his own arms. Guy has unique strength for sure.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2014 03:39 PM
Daredevil1 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil1 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil1

In a hand to hand match up. KP did lose to DD twice but there first time DD lost to him solidly.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2014 03:40 PM
Daredevil1 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil1 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Anyone have scans with him and Shang-Chi?

First time I'm hearing about it.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2014 03:45 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
First time I'm hearing about it.

Might have happened in Ultimates, maybe. The Shang there was dodging half a dozen bullets after they fired, and Fisk still treated him like a scrub.

Still, if 616 Fisk could manhandle Cap, Matt, Red Skull, and even 10 tonner Spidey, he should take Shang too.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2014 03:54 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Definitely Ultimate Universe. Was about to say that.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2014 03:59 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Daredevil1
In a hand to hand match up. KP did lose to DD twice but there first time DD lost to him solidly.

Do you have scans on hand? Would be great to see those.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2014 04:12 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Do you have scans on hand? Would be great to see those.

You mean when Matt beat Fisk? I've seen it pretty recently, and it's pretty surreal, because the art keeps shifting between different eras of the Daredevil comic and some kind of drug induced surrealistic look..

Keep in mind Fisk's loss happens in same run Matt put down Tombstone with a sledgehammer.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2014 04:26 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I... misread, thought DD1 meant fights with DP, not Matt laughing out loud Wearing bad glasses, sorry.

I remember the fight you're referencing, it was Brubaker's run, right?

Terrible physical/mental condition or not, Matt also lost hard vs. Fisk in Born Again.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2014 04:39 PM