KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gladiator vs Blue Marvel

Gladiator vs Blue Marvel
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Gladiator vs Blue Marvel

The Shiar believe that Adam's power is somehow linked to a rift that threatens their space sector, and must kill him in order to close the rift.
Gladiator is certain that he will win, and has studied videos of Adam's past which includes his battle with the Avengers, King Hyperion, Anti Man, and just about any other feat that he has accomplished throughout the years.

While Adam is scouting out NYC for threats, Gladiator flies in , and drags him into space. Gladiator tells him the story, and tells him that he must die. Adam disagrees, and the battle begins.

Who wins?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 02:46 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Gladiator wins.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 02:56 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Gladiator wins.

Any reason why?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 03:46 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Adam wins when he turns things up. Adam's power source is a green light for almost anything.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 04:21 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealPizzaBoy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Blue Marvel wins. why? Because Gladiator cant fight for shit thats why.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 04:39 PM
RealPizzaBoy is currently offline Click here to Send RealPizzaBoy a Private Message Find more posts by RealPizzaBoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

The guy without any low showings probably wins.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 06:17 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magog

Glad's at full confidence stomps.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 08:29 PM
Magog is currently offline Click here to Send Magog a Private Message Find more posts by Magog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Why? I'd put Sentry on Glads level and we saw what Adam did to him.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 09:13 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dial J for Josh

People already think that Wonder Woman beats Gladiator. So if Gladiator beats the Blue Marvel a high herald with literally no low showings, it must all be hype and he must not be that good...

Also I am very interested in hearing quanchi's explanation.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 09:21 PM
dial J for Josh is currently offline Click here to Send dial J for Josh a Private Message Find more posts by dial J for Josh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

As powerful as Marvel is, it would be hard for Gladiator to even stay at or near full confidence levels when the guy he's fighting is tanking his hits and giving them back just as good if not better.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 09:47 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by KingD19
As powerful as Marvel is, it would be hard for Gladiator to even stay at or near full confidence levels when the guy he's fighting is tanking his hits and giving them back just as good if not better.

The only time Gladiator confidence hinder is when he is fighting 'inferior' opponents that he knows he can kill with one hit but they withstand his assault (Reed and Cannonball). When he is fighting someone on his level or above, his confidence remains the same. With that said, since he will know that Blue Marvel is a worthy adversary, his confidence will either remain the same or it will drop.

By the way, who's punches has Blue Marvel tanked that makes you think he would tank punches from a guy that can crush planets with his fist, rip black holes and stars apart? King Hyperion punches dazed him. Sentry punches did damage...I'm trying to figure out where you got this from.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 10:14 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by dial J for Josh
People already think that Wonder Woman beats Gladiator. So if Gladiator beats the Blue Marvel a high herald with literally no low showings, it must all be hype and he must not be that good...

Also I am very interested in hearing quanchi's explanation.

People think WW can beat a lot of people. That doesn't have a thing to do with this battle though.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 10:15 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i still find the whole thing about glads being 'full confidence' hilarious. glads is ALWAYS fully confident. prove to me that at any time he has entered a battle differently. he was fully confident when thor throttled him. he was fully confident when hulk thrashed him. he was fully confident when logan stabbed a hole in him. i wish the whole confidence thing would go away by this point.

as for the fight--probably bm for a majority but glads would make it very difficult, and his confidence would play no part in his losses--bm's power would be all the reason he needs to lose. this confidence thing is a myth i really need to bust....

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 10:19 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by leonidas
i still find the whole thing about glads being 'full confidence' hilarious. glads is ALWAYS fully confident. prove to me that at any time he has entered a battle differently. he was fully confident when thor throttled him. he was fully confident when hulk thrashed him. he was fully confident when logan stabbed a hole in him. i wish the whole confidence thing would go away by this point.

as for the fight--probably bm for a majority but glads would make it very difficult, and his confidence would play no part in his losses--bm's power would be all the reason he needs to lose. this confidence thing is a myth i really need to bust....

The Thor and Gladiator fight isn't canon to Gladiator.

Hulk was amped.

The writer himself said that Gladiator confidence was down when Logan stabbed him and even if it wasn't, Logan claws has stabbed through Thanos with the IG.

Don't get your post since majority of it was wrong.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 10:21 PM
dial J for Josh

Originally posted by carver9
People think WW can beat a lot of people. That doesn't have a thing to do with this battle though.

It has a lot to do with this battle since some of the people in that thread actual said that Diana stomps Gladiator.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 10:23 PM
dial J for Josh is currently offline Click here to Send dial J for Josh a Private Message Find more posts by dial J for Josh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by carver9
The Thor and Gladiator fight isn't canon to Gladiator.

Hulk was amped.

The writer himself said that Gladiator confidence was down when Logan stabbed him and even if it wasn't, Logan claws has stabbed through Thanos with the IG.

Don't get your post since majority of it was wrong.

LOL

hulk was amped? that is among the most lulz worthy things you've ever said, and THAT is saying something. i suppose you have proof this time, because you've never had any any other of the 100 times you've been challenged to present it? and he never stuffed glads into that reactor until AFTER he crushed glads whose hv AND blitz failed. can't wait for that on-panel proof. wink i should be happy you've stopped spreading the rumor that glads was weakened by the radiation though, so, baby steps i guess. thumb up

show me proof from a comic that he 'lacked' confidence against logan. can't wait for that either. writer's statement are, as always, inadmissible though i'd still love to see the interview or letter's page where that was stated....

sure it was a future glads, but thor still kicked his a$$, easily, and of course there is no indication that said glads was in anyway weaker. but yes, you're right about that one, though it's pretty common knowledge. thumb up

as for the rest--as i said, his confidence or lack of is pure internet babble and hyperbole. he always go into battle fully confident and his beatings have NOTHING to do with his lack of confidence. but, way to reveal nothing of value and please please please don't reply unless you have definitive, on panel proof of your claims. if you post without links or scans, i'm afraid i'll not be reading the reply as it will be more excuses/nonsense. smile

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 10:31 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

LOL

hulk was amped? that is among the most lulz worthy things you've ever said, and THAT is saying something. i suppose you have proof this time, because you've never had any any other of the 100 times you've been challenged to present it? and he never stuffed glads into that reactor until AFTER he crushed glads whose hv AND blitz failed. can't wait for that on-panel proof. wink i should be happy you've stopped spreading the rumor that glads was weakened by the radiation though, so, baby steps i guess. thumb up

show me proof from a comic that he 'lacked' confidence against logan. can't wait for that either. writer's statement are, as always, inadmissible though i'd still love to see the interview or letter's page where that was stated....

sure it was a future glads, but thor still kicked his a$$, easily, and of course there is no indication that said glads was in anyway weaker. but yes, you're right about that one, though it's pretty common knowledge. thumb up

as for the rest--as i said, his confidence or lack of is pure internet babble and hyperbole. he always go into battle fully confident and his beatings have NOTHING to do with his lack of confidence. but, way to reveal nothing of value and please please please don't reply unless you have definitive, on panel proof of your claims. if you post without links or scans, i'm afraid i'll not be reading the reply as it will be more excuses/nonsense. smile

Lol...me being lol worthy, YOU need to be the one getting laughed at for not knowing what you are talking about. This was the same Hulk that fought Onslaught. The same Hulk that was separated from Banner due to his fight against Onslaught. Onslaught manipulating abilities did something to Hulk. He was pulling power from a pocket universe and it was killing him (while at the same time making him more powerful). It was later confirmed that he was dying AND he was getting more powerful.

Ok, now let's move on a Lil further. At one point, Hulk became so powerful that he was giving off green radiation like he did when he went World Breaker. It was to the point that he was melting people that got close to him. Hulk was amped and it's sad that you are questioning something you have no idea on what was going on. Hulk comics doesn't cost that much, you might want to pick up some.

I don't need to show you anything with Logan. His claws has literally cut up everyone he has faced. Don't see you going in Thanos threads bringing that up . With that said, moving on.

It's still not canon to Gladiator so move on and find some more lowballing showings. Are you really that desperate that you have to bring up fts that you know nothing about and fts that isn't even canon? Good job Leo.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 10:52 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

omg, the smallest glance at that nonsense almost made my eyes bleed. laughing out loud i stopped after it was the same hulk who fought onslaught for fear of my eyes vomiting. pr would likely warn you about that level of idiocy....

a further cursory glance showed no scans and no links. that means the remainder of said drivel is some speculative nonsense that is not backed up, as usual, and is therefore not worth reading. your stance is unsupported as per the norm and is hereby dismissed. hulk was not amped in any 'special' way, logan cutting glads had nothing to do with a 'lack of confidence' and yes, thor did smash the sh!t out of a future version of glads. glad we got that sorted. thumb up should you wish to continue the discussion, demonstrate proof, via scans or links, of.....anything. always a pleasure carver. smile

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 11:48 PM
carver9

omg, the smallest glance at that nonsense almost made my eyes bleed. laughing out loud i stopped after it was the same hulk who fought onslaught for fear of my eyes vomiting. pr would likely warn you about that level of idiocy....

a further cursory glance showed no scans and no links. that means the remainder of said drivel is some speculative nonsense that is not backed up, as usual, and is therefore not worth reading. your stance is unsupported as per the norm and is hereby dismissed. hulk was not amped in any 'special' way, logan cutting glads had nothing to do with a 'lack of confidence' and yes, thor did smash the sh!t out of a future version of glads. glad we got that sorted. thumb up should you wish to continue the discussion, demonstrate proof, via scans or links, of.....anything. always a pleasure carver. smile

I will provide scans in a few. I like making people look foolish.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 11:52 PM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Why? I'd put Sentry on Glads level and we saw what Adam did to him.

rolling on floor laughing

Glads being on SENTRY's level

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 11:58 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote