KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » This Team of Blaster run the gauntet

This Team of Blaster run the gauntet
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

This Team of Blaster run the gauntet

How far can the get, The blasters get 1 day of rest between fights and they get a half a mile distance between each level. The Blasters can only use ranged blasting attacks all out blasts too.

Blasters
Blastaar
Jack of Hearts
Human Torch(Johnny)
Havok
Vision
Cyclops

1.Thing
2.Sasquatch
3.Colossus
4.Immortal Hercules
5.Thor
6.WWH
7.Superman

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 12:57 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Dude, resting between fights means it's not a gauntlet. At least that's my understanding of what a gantlet is.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 01:03 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

A lot or a few of people put a resting period between fights on KMC

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 01:04 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glorificus

Can't Thor just absorb the energies from their blasts with his plot-device hammer?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 01:09 AM
Glorificus is online now! Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I don't think he could coming from different direction

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 01:13 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
A lot or a few of people put a resting period between fights on KMC

I don't recall there being a definition for what a gauntlet is for KMC's rules, but I have seen other places define them as going through the opponents one at a time, no rest between, to see how far they go. It's far easier to make it through a series of opponents if they're rested before the next opponent.

With the resting between fights, it's basically "How powerful an opponent can he/she/it/they beat?" kinda topic than a true gauntlet.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 01:15 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

So how about 100% health after every fight and no rest better?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 01:20 AM