KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » - 1 week in Gotham city -

- 1 week in Gotham city -
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

- 1 week in Gotham city -

Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

Cap.America
Black Panther
Daredevil
Punisher

Vs

Gotham City Crime

How bad or good do things get after Cap and boys spend a week in the G-City?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 02:46 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

I can't think of anyone who might be a serious threat to them in a direct confrontation, except maybe Mr. Freeze.

Barring some ridiculously elaborate traps, they shouldn't have much trouble clearing the city out.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 02:57 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Depends if Cap fights Punisher for killing his prisoners.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 05:05 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I have seen nothing to prove that any of those clowns could take on most of the higher archy of Gotham crime and win.

Unless its the lame ass "Punny uses Guns" logic crap bomb being used.

DD probably stands the best chance of doing some actual good. CA and BP don't have the stuff to be long term crime fighters in this kind of fight.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 05:39 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Depends if Cap fights Punisher for killing his prisoners.

I thought about that too, but there aren't any stipulations limiting the Punisher, either.

Oh, and Punisher uses guns, so he can wipe out any of Gotham's higher archies just as well as the lower archies.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 05:48 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

I can see any 1 one these guys keeping gotham safe at the same level as batman some even better TBH.

All of them vs Gotham city crime is spite against Gotham criminals.

Last edited by Inhuman on Aug 7th, 2014 at 06:02 AM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 06:00 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

This is barely a versus.
None of them are trying to "replace" Batman, which is the most popular variation of this type of question.
Cap, BP and DD would keep the status quo fine.

And well, Punisher doesnt take prisoners.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 10:57 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Letters

How can these guys take care of Gotham when they cant handle New York?

You have The Avengers, multiple xmen teams, Spidey, Cap, DD, Punisher...just to name a few, all in one city, and they STILL cant clean it up.

Now they are going into a more dangerous city with less heroes and you think they will not only clean it up, but that it'll be easy?

For shame. Joker kills everyone in their first encounter. As does Clayface.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 01:33 PM
Letters is currently offline Click here to Send Letters a Private Message Find more posts by Letters Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

lol @ Gotham being more dangerous than Marvel NY, that might go for the average citizen but not for heros, actually the reason why Gotham is so dangerous is because there's only the Bat Family protecting it. If Supes would decide to X-Ray Vision scan the city and blitz dash all villains to dust it would happen in like 1 hour.

Marvel NY is the center of earth/universe threatening events like each 2 weeks and full of villains that would outright murder Batman.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 01:51 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Letters

Like who? Lol.

If marvel NY heroes were any good at their job they would have eliminated kingpin decades ago. But they cant despite the Avengers, Xmen, fantastic 4, shield, spidey, cap, dd, punisher etc...

In Gotham guys like Red Hood would murder Punisher. And do it easily.

Not to mention the Society of Supervillans have been known to have a base there.

Poison Ivy, Clayface, Manbat, BANE, black market Amazo androids, League of Assassins, Court of Wolverines (Owls). All of whom would be too much for these guys without Batmans brain.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 02:39 PM
Letters is currently offline Click here to Send Letters a Private Message Find more posts by Letters Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

(please log in to view the image) > everyone you listed

I can't believe you're serious that Batman's villain roster is > pretty much all of marvel because NY just is the basic playground for events etc.

Hell Spider-Man's villain roster alone trumps Batman's in all possible ways except maybe that the hero requires detective skills...

and none of the main villains were assassinated for the same reason Batman's still live...

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Last edited by Parmaniac on Aug 7th, 2014 at 05:09 PM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 05:05 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Letters

Poison Ivy and Clayface shits on pretty much every Spidey villain.

None of these guys will stop Riddler. They will die trying to stop Joker. And Bane just might kill em in a one one scenario.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 06:21 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Letters

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 06:22 PM
LOL No
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clayface stops them.

KingD19: You're taking an extreme view, but in a sense yes .

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 06:23 PM
LOL No is currently offline Click here to Send LOL No a Private Message Find more posts by LOL No Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

None of these guys will stop Riddler. They will die trying to stop Joker. And Bane just might kill em in a one one scenario.

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 06:40 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Meh. They can't even kill Batman, even when working together.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 06:44 PM
Deadline

No prep? Is that even possible? I mean they're not going to just walk into Gotham and start fighting..are they? What are they going to do when they're ressting? So they're not allowed to make any plans? Not sure I'm getting this thread.

Looks like marvel stomps to me.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 06:45 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Letters

How are any of them stopping Clayface?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 07:22 PM
LOL No
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats what I'm wondering. Without knowing who Clayface is or what his weaknesses are he could solo.

KingD19: You're taking an extreme view, but in a sense yes .

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 07:23 PM
LOL No is currently offline Click here to Send LOL No a Private Message Find more posts by LOL No Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Letters

Ivy will seduce rape and kill this team too. Except maybe Cap.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 07:27 PM