KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » GALACTUS -Vs- SWAMP THING

GALACTUS -Vs- SWAMP THING
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

GALACTUS -Vs- SWAMP THING

Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R.
Dcnu..

Galactus and his Heralds

Silver Surfer
Fire-Lord
Terrax
Morg
Air-Walker
Red Shift
Stardust

Vs

Swamp Thing and the Heroes of Dcnu

Earth based heroes of HH level and below

Fight takes place on Dcnu Earth..

Only characters allowed In this fight are Swamp Thing and his back up of Earth based heroes of HH level and below..

Vs

A fully fed Galactus and his Heralds.

This should be better I think. Less characters involved in a way lol and away!!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 05:41 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

The Devourer of Worlds

Vs

The Keeper of Green

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 05:52 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Galactus eats him but probably can't kill him.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 06:24 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Could Swamp Thing kill/harm Galactus?

It's just not Swamp-Thing defending Dcnu-Earth here..

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 07:18 PM
Senor Cage

Galactus is above Swamp thing pay grade. Not really a fight.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 07:25 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Galactus stomps.

There is not enough green in the omniverse to help Swamp Thing.

Galactus could just eat everything and shit out concrete just to spite the memory of Swamp Thing.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2014 12:50 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by janus77
Galactus stomps.

Galactus could just eat everything and shit out concrete just to spite the memory of Swamp Thing.

If he ate that much green he would explode. Victory for Alec!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2014 01:08 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by janus77

Idk, some versions of Swamp Thing would make him a contender to your average Galactus, and God Swamp Thing would be his clear superior.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2014 01:12 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

I'm not sure how would win here, but if Galactus eats this DC Earth he be well fed just like any other time.

Unless there's proof Swamp-Thing can hurt him.

Like I said I'm not sure, so I'm putting it out there.. Need more proof than oh he cant eat Swamp-Thing or whatever..

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2014 01:20 AM
Senor Cage

ST can reform anywhere in the universe. Galactus would have to eat every planet that has green. lol

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2014 01:22 AM
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

lol but Galactus only really wants to eat DC Earth..

If or when he does, he won't give a shit if Swamp-Thing reforms elsewhere.

Unless Swamp-Thing and the Heroes can defeat him or if Swamp-Thing can hurt him enough to retreat..

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2014 01:26 AM
Senor Cage

ALL heroes? Phantom Stranger and the Trinity of Sin is all you need.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2014 01:28 AM
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Originally posted by Golgo13
ALL heroes? Phantom Stranger and the Trinity of Sin is all you need.

Read the op plz

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2014 01:30 AM
Senor Cage

So, spite thread?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2014 01:32 AM
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

So, spite thread?

Is it?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2014 01:36 AM
Senor Cage

You're the one who made it. How are any of DC's HH going to take out a being like Galactus when you only limited it to HH and below?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2014 01:37 AM
Board Walker

Alice solos galactus

John constantine solos

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2014 01:43 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

You're the one who made it. How are any of DC's HH going to take out a being like Galactus when you only limited it to HH and below?

So when u make threads, do you type spite thread ahead of time?

Its bugs u that marvel has a upper hand here so u call it spite, yet u make spite thread everyday in favor of DC, but that's OK?

I'm made this thread to see of Swamp-Thing and the Heroes of Dcnu Earth based HH or lower can deter the big G..

I'm open to hear if you think they can defend Earth and if not then I guess not then..

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2014 01:46 AM
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Originally posted by Board Walker
Alice solos galactus

John constantine solos

Are they HH level or lower?
Read the op plz.. Thanks

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2014 01:47 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Supermex
So when u make threads, do you type spite thread ahead of time?

Its bugs u that marvel has a upper hand here so u call it spite, yet u make spite thread everyday in favor of DC, but that's OK?

I'm made this thread to see of Swamp-Thing and the Heroes of Dcnu Earth based HH or lower can deter the big G..

I'm open to hear if you think they can defend Earth and if not then I guess not then..

I don't care either way, but HOW is DC heroes going to stop Galactus. Please tell.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2014 03:25 AM