KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » who desperately needs a good mini?

who desperately needs a good mini?
Started by: Sin I AM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

who desperately needs a good mini?

Because a lot of characters are exactly fan favorite. Many don't get the shine they deserve. Which characters need a mini event focusing on them to showcase just how bad ass they are?

Martian manhunter
SS
Damien Hellstrom
Captain Atom....etc u decide

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 08:43 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Sabertooth
Juggernaut
Cable
Gladiator or Hyperion

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 08:52 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I had a joke about giving you a good mini sad

Manhunter needs one.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 08:56 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

I think Sentry needs one. Although we obviously have his appearances in UA I think he needs one after Uncanny Avengers where it focuses on him being an iinterventionist Watcher of sorts. Rick Remender has p'd me off with how he dumped him away.

I would like Exodus to get a mini but Matthew Malloy killed himso that's a no.

I agree with you on Daimon

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 08:57 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Juggernaut isn't interesting enough to me to make a good mini. Too one dimensional. Sabes yea, but maybe after Logan is dead. Cable has had his own books and mini recently. He doesn't really need additional shine. Gladiator yes. But only if it focuses on the Shiar and Hyperion is having a bromance with Thor now so he's covered.

Agree with sentry and exodus

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 09:12 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

The Starbrand - desperately needs some shine.

Orion - is too good of a character to keep down.

Superman - I'd like to see an alternate reality take on Superman that has never been done before. He wouldn't be known as Superman at all, but he would be an anti hero like Lobo. He would smoke cigars, wear jeans, have dreadlocks and a beard. The only hint of his family would be his insignia worn around his neck in the form of a token on a chain. He'd be similar to the Maestro Hulk from Future Imperfect.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 09:28 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
The Starbrand - desperately needs some shine.

Orion - is too good of a character to keep down.

Superman - I'd like to see an alternate reality take on Superman that has never been done before. He wouldn't be known as Superman at all, but he would be an anti hero like Lobo. He would smoke cigars, wear jeans, have dreadlocks and a beard. The only hint of his family would be his insignia worn around his neck in the form of a token on a chain. He'd be similar to the Maestro Hulk from Future Imperfect.

Seriously?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 09:37 PM
DarkSaint85

He'd be so extreme.

He also needs a skull on his (leather) jacket, ride a Harley, and use hip lingo.

DC could release five variant covers. One needs a metallic foil cover.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 09:40 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Seriously?

You're asking about Superman right? If so, yes, I've always wanted to see another take on Kal El, that didn't paint him as the moral savior of the world.

Last edited by Stoic on Nov 1st, 2014 at 09:49 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 09:46 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Doom
Iron Fist
Kyle
Bart
Dick
Deadpool
Cable
Grifter
Constantine

These are the only comic characters that matter.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 10:01 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I had a joke about giving you a good mini sad

Manhunter needs one.

Lol.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 10:02 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

So basically the 90's?

Actually I remember them doing something like that with Superman in an apparently God awful storyline.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 10:14 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Mr. Miracle and Big Barda.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 11:08 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by JayDaDon
So basically the 90's?

Actually I remember them doing something like that with Superman in an apparently God awful storyline.

I should have mentioned that it would be great if they wrote it without making it cheesy. I was thinking more on the lines of a totally different planet, like War World with actual socioeconomic struggles, and super powered gang warfare... etc... You know, that type of feel.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 12:31 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Nate Grey.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 12:41 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I just want to see Pitt again, it doesn't even have to be a full mini, I'd settle for a one shot.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 12:46 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I should have mentioned that it would be great if they wrote it without making it cheesy. I was thinking more on the lines of a totally different planet, like War World with actual socioeconomic struggles, and super powered gang warfare... etc... You know, that type of feel.

U don't think superman gets enough credit as is?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 12:49 AM
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Super-Skrull does

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 12:51 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Spawn Godslayer

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 01:14 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Sin I AM
U don't think superman gets enough credit as is?

Yes which is why I mentioned Starbrand, and Orion. The Superman thing is just something that I've wanted to read for some time now.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 02:11 AM