KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » If you had one super hero or villain to protect you from the rest who would it be.

If you had one super hero or villain to protect you from the rest who would it be.
Started by: Spawningpool

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

If you had one super hero or villain to protect you from the rest who would it be.

You can choose from any universe and please give a reason why you would want this character to protect you but remember whoever you choose has to defend you from everybody

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 12:29 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gadabout

Is there a tier limit? if not...LT-lol
But of the High Herald and lower tiers than I'd choose

Silver Surfer...I'd imagine he could/wouild even give me some enhanced ability to help.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 12:51 PM
Gadabout is currently offline Click here to Send Gadabout a Private Message Find more posts by Gadabout Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Captain Atom

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 01:04 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Doom.

Why?
(please log in to view the image)
Thats why.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 01:05 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Doom.

Why?
Thats why.

He would just kill your worthless self.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 01:43 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

There is no limit

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 01:43 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Adam Warlock.

I can reside in the SG

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 02:29 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Spawningpool
There is no limit

Still have to say Doom. Abstracts dont bother him much.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 02:42 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caps Conscience

Dr Strange

Using the Report function is Ghey.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 04:01 PM
Caps Conscience is currently offline Click here to Send Caps Conscience a Private Message Find more posts by Caps Conscience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

I would go with Sentry, but for more reasons than what you would think. One being quite personal.

My first reason would be for much like Sentry I too have Agoraphobia and Generalised Anxiety Disorder. And around family I can't really talk tot hem about things in the same way. Whereas if I had that option to pluck Robert out of thin air we could talk about all of our experiences. When we are feeling down we can console eachother etc.

Another reason could be the fact that we obviously all know Sentry's power. He has held off many great threats in the past and would be able to defend me if possible. I think with us being together it would also calm him which would make him more at ease with using his power as well.

Then if you wanted to base it off Death Seed Sentry then I am a human so he would do his utmost to protect me. And I still think he would be ready to talk with regards to any situation.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Dec 3rd, 2014 at 04:18 PM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 04:16 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sentry could not heal you or take away your problems though, wouldn't people want someone that could do uber things like Captain Atom, Silver Surfer or DM.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 04:20 PM
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

I would go with spawn for many reasons.
1. Before he had powers he was a badass black ops agent
2. He defeated god and satan which you got to admit is a great achievement
3 his powers include Superhuman strength, speed, agility, and endurance
Flight
Immortality
Healing factor
Highly skilled tactician, martial artist, swordsman, marksman, athlete, and acrobat
Teleportation
Shapeshifting
Necroplasmic energy blasts
Resurrection
Empathy
Multiple demonic & elemental powers
Plus I could just chill in heaven

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 04:24 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Sentry could not heal you or take away your problems though, wouldn't people want someone that could do uber things like Captain Atom, Silver Surfer or DM.

He could easily take a lot of my problems away, whether it be via his aura. Or the fact that he shares his experiences. Like how he copes when he is among a large crowd of people . How he copes with embarrassing situations. He could definitely take problems away.

He has also performed a resurrection when under extreme duress. So for all we know he could heal people as well if needs be.

Sentry can do uber things like the people you mentioned.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Dec 3rd, 2014 at 04:33 PM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 04:30 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Surfer is the obvious answer, he would pretty much guarantee that I survive in any environment and he could, if he wished, transform me so that I am pure energy or some other highly exotic form that cannot be damaged/destroyed.

Also, I could just be shunted into a dimension between places, so that nobody could find me.

If it's a case of purely fighting other creatures and acting like a body guard, Surfer could do the job too.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 04:31 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Originally posted by janus77
Surfer is the obvious answer, he would pretty much guarantee that I survive in any environment and he could, if he wished, transform me so that I am pure energy or some other highly exotic form that cannot be damaged/destroyed.

Also, I could just be shunted into a dimension between places, so that nobody could find me.

If it's a case of purely fighting other creatures and acting like a body guard, Surfer could do the job too.

Spawn would stand a chance because since he is god he can detect anyone or find anyone he pleases and if he teleports silver surfer to hell silver surfer would lose all his powers I'm not saying spawn could beat him I'm just saying spawn would stand a huge chance

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 04:37 PM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lets not turn this into "my character is better than your character" those never end well.

For my choice i would have to go with.....Shazam, mostly because he can give me powers.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 04:43 PM
thingy150 is currently offline Click here to Send thingy150 a Private Message Find more posts by thingy150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes but if you had Silver Surfer or Captain Atom their powers can directly influence your life and others beyond say having be a bullet shield. How often in life are we dodging bullets. Cancer, disease, old age are more likely to happen. Plus they can lend their power to you.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 05:03 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
He could easily take a lot of my problems away, whether it be via his aura. Or the fact that he shares his experiences. Like how he copes when he is among a large crowd of people . How he copes with embarrassing situations. He could definitely take problems away.

He has also performed a resurrection when under extreme duress. So for all we know he could heal people as well if needs be.

Sentry can do uber things like the people you mentioned.

He can heal the sick and raise dead in any occasion?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 05:04 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by janus77
Surfer is the obvious answer...
Word.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 05:09 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
He can heal the sick and raise dead in any occasion?

He resurrected his wife after she was killed by Ultron.

Cured Dr Cornelius's daughter (or grandaughter not too sure) who was in a vegetative state.

If you want I can provide more context via PM. As a lot of images will block up the thread.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Dec 3rd, 2014 at 05:15 PM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 05:12 PM