KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who can stalmate Cosmic Armor Superman?

Who can stalmate Cosmic Armor Superman?
Started by: CatL18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CatL18

Who can stalmate Cosmic Armor Superman?

DC,Marvel,Image,etc.

Who can stalmate Cosmic Armor Suuperman, and How powerful is Cosmic Armor?
Some say universal, other say omniversal.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2014 12:02 PM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CatL18

I think without plot-power, He is megaversal because Spheres above orrery of the world which contain multiverse is some sort of megaverse.
So I think Cosmic Armor Superman which is biger than Limbo is at least multiversal plus to megaversal.
What do you think?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 12:31 AM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

I think your theory is a completely unsubstantiated one.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 12:49 AM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Totally overrated

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 01:50 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Very few.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 01:54 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

No one

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 02:22 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CatL18

quote: (post)
Originally posted by operator616
I think your theory is a completely unsubstantiated one.

Why? Limbo is above orrery of the world which contain Breed and Multiverse itself. And Cosmic Armor is far bigger than Limbo. Isn't it written and established in Superman Beyond 3D and Map of the Multiverse?
BTW, What tier Do you put Cosmic Armor Superman?

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Totally overrated

I saw your posts. You seem to hate Superman very much. Why Do you hate Superman?
BTW, I think it is nope that Nova Prime can stomp Blue Superman.

Last edited by CatL18 on Dec 28th, 2014 at 02:30 AM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 02:24 AM
operator616

Originally posted by CatL18
Why? Limbo is above orrery of the world which contain Breed and Multiverse itself. And Cosmic Armor is far bigger than Limbo. Isn't it written and established in Superman Beyond 3D and Map of the Multiverse?
BTW, What tier Do you put Cosmic Armor Superman?

Just because Limbo is dissociated from the multiverse doesn't mean it's bigger.

You seem to have this misconception that any realm/dimension which exists outside the multiverse neccesarily means it's bigger. Well, im sorry to tell you that it's most definitely not

Going by your logic, shouldn't every single new god be bigger than the multiverse since they're, y'know, "above it"?

Doesn't every single angel in the silver city dwarf the multiverse because they're outside of it.

Hell, let's go even further, even pre-FP, Phantom Girl's dimension was outside the multiverse, does that mean that even freakin' Phantom Girl dwarfs the multiverse and is megaversal?

And every being in Gemworld since it is too outside the multiverse?

etc...

So i hope you see why your stance isn't supported by any evidence whatsoever. In fact, it's completely contradictory.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 03:02 AM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heisetx

Sentry can

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 03:03 AM
heisetx is currently offline Click here to Send heisetx a Private Message Find more posts by heisetx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CatL18

Just because Limbo is dissociated from the multiverse doesn't mean it's bigger.

You seem to have this misconception that any realm/dimension which exists outside the multiverse neccesarily means it's bigger. Well, im sorry to tell you that it's most definitely not

Going by your logic, shouldn't every single new god be bigger than the multiverse since they're, y'know, "above it"?

Doesn't every single angel in the silver city dwarf the multiverse because they're outside of it.

Hell, let's go even further, even pre-FP, Phantom Girl's dimension was outside the multiverse, does that mean that even freakin' Phantom Girl dwarfs the multiverse and is megaversal?

And every being in Gemworld since it is too outside the multiverse?

etc...

So i hope you see why your stance isn't supported by any evidence whatsoever. In fact, it's completely contradictory.

I see. But Haven't Orion said that Mortal universes exists inside mere bubble in the one reality of New Genesis?

(please log in to view the image)

And,Doesn't Map of Multiverse say that Monitors use Nano probe to investigate Breed, But It's size is immense in 3D world?
Probe is super-small for Monitors like Monitors is Super-small probe for Primal Monitor.And Didn't Monitors watched Multiverse in jar?
So I think that at least Monitors Sphere is far bigger than Multiverse.
And, Do you have feat to prove that Spheres outside Orrery of worlds is smaller than mltiverse?

Originally posted by heisetx
Sentry can

Nope

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 03:25 AM
Silent Master

Deadpool or She-Hulk.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 03:33 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

I see. But Haven't Orion said that Mortal universes exists inside mere bubble in the one reality of New Genesis?

(please log in to view the image)

And,Doesn't Map of Multiverse say that Monitors use Nano probe to investigate Breed, But It's size is immense in 3D world?
Probe is super-small for Monitors like Monitors is Super-small probe for Primal Monitor.And Didn't Monitors watched Multiverse in jar?
So I think that at least Monitors Sphere is far bigger than Multiverse.
And, Do you have feat to prove that Spheres outside Orrery of worlds is smaller than mltiverse?

Nope

Im familiar with that scan, and we outright see Superman/Orion dwarfing planets and not universes. the fourth world as a whole may dwarf the multiverse, but the beings inside of it don't except for Darkseid maybe given what we've seen of FC. There was actually another instance in Supergirl (4th series) where we see new gods as giants, not planet level giants but still bigger than usual.

Either way, i don't see its relevance, given that dimensions such as gemworld and Phantom Girl's exist outside the multiverse yet don't dwarf it. It has to be specifically stated for you to actually attribute that characteristic, that's what you seem to be missing. You're just assuming that Limbo dwarfs the multiverse when there was no indication of it.

Yes, Monitor-world is much bigger than the 3D multiverse, im not arguing that, and Thought Robot is bigger than a universe (Limbo). Im just saying that your statement of Thought Robot being megaversal is unsubstantiated. And that's a fact.

Also, regarding CA Superman's ranking. I would put him above universal abstracts but below full multiversal ones. That is, if we put aside the metafictional tone of the story. Which i personally prefer to. Otherwise we can have the 3 dimwits (y'know, the 3 humans who literally have no brain cells and appeared frequently in the Golden Age Flash comics) be TOAA-level. Im not even kidding here.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 03:38 AM
Senor Cage

Im familiar with that scan, and we outright see Superman/Orion dwarfing planets and not universes. the fourth world as a whole may dwarf the multiverse, but the beings inside of it don't except for Darkseid maybe given what we've seen of FC. There was actually another instance in Supergirl (4th series) where we see new gods as giants, not planet level giants but still bigger than usual.

Either way, i don't see its relevance, given that dimensions such as gemworld and Phantom Girl's exist outside the multiverse yet don't dwarf it. It has to be specifically stated for you to actually attribute that characteristic, that's what you seem to be missing. You're just assuming that Limbo dwarfs the multiverse when there was no indication of it.

Yes, Monitor-world is much bigger than the 3D multiverse, im not arguing that, and Thought Robot is bigger than a universe (Limbo). Im just saying that your statement of Thought Robot being megaversal is unsubstantiated. And that's a fact.

Also, regarding CA Superman's ranking. I would put him above universal abstracts but below full multiversal ones. That is, if we put aside the metafictional tone of the story. Which i personally prefer to. Otherwise we can have the 3 dimwits (y'know, the 3 humans who literally have no brain cells and appeared frequently in the Golden Age Flash comics) be TOAA-level. Im not even kidding here.

Nice stuff. Would it be that if the New Gods (Say Orion) were to be in their true forms, could they be even more powerful?

I remember reading on the Alvaro (SP?) boards that when Walt Simonson was going to continue his Orion run, he was going to delve into that.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 03:41 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by heisetx
Sentry can

Nope

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 03:46 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CatL18

I put aside the CAS's metafictional power too because what I want to know is how powerful is CAS without metafictional plot power. But If Size of Multiverse is within jar in Monitor Space,Isn't CAS bigger than it?
CAS and Mandrakk become bigger/stronger throught fight and reached Primal Monitor itself. Doesn' t it mean that They were in the outermost shell of DC multiverse/omniverse?(What do you think about how large is all DC creation? multiverse? megaverse?)
BTW, Please teach me about the 3 dimwits. I don't know about them. Why Do they become TOAA level ? if CAS's metafictional interpretation is considered

Originally posted by Silent Master
Deadpool or She-Hulk.

Maybe. But, wait. Do they have PIS to compete with Superman? lol

Last edited by CatL18 on Dec 28th, 2014 at 04:05 AM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 03:55 AM
operator616

Originally posted by Golgo13
Nice stuff. Would it be that if the New Gods (Say Orion) were to be in their true forms, could they be even more powerful?

I remember reading on the Alvaro (SP?) boards that when Walt Simonson was going to continue his Orion run, he was going to delve into that.

Yes, based on that New Gods v3 arc, they should be if they manifest fully in the 3D multiverse. But boomtubes decrease their size proportionally.

No.

I put aside the CAS's metafictional power too . But If Size of Multiverse is within jar in Monitor Space,Isn't CAS bigger than it?
CAS and Mandrakk become bigger/stronger throught fight and reached Primal Monitor itself. Doesn' t it mean that They were in the outermost shell of DC multiverse/omniverse?(What do you think about how large is all DC creation? multiverse? megaverse?)

Perhaps he's bigger than the 52-universes wide multiverse. But not an infinite multiverse. post-infinite Crisis had infinite multiverse, but it wasn't mainstream DC's. It was Wildstorm's.
What does reaching the Primal Monitor have to do with anything? In fact, Thought Robot beat Mandrakk by blasting him into Primal's Monitor being which left nothing of Mandrakk - he was literally erased.

DC as a whole is more than a multiverse. The omniverse has been referenced, pre-Crisis, post-Crisis and post-FP.

BTW, Please teach me about the 3 dimwits. I don't know about them. Why Do they become TOAA level ? if CAS's metafictional interpretation is considered

laughing out loud believe me you're gonna be disappointed when you learn about them. They are basically 3 normal humans who give stupidity a whole new meaning. They literally are the most stupid characters seen in the entirety of comics. Yet, Noddy (one of the dimwits) managed to actually write the story for All-Flash #14 (it was a golden age story):

http://i.imgur.com/PoT7jng.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zm9ds7E.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/lsiL7hb.jpg

Noddy literally made the comic and was aware of everything within it and manipulated panels, despite not having any superpowers.

Which is basically why i ignore 4th wall breaking or any metafictional shit. It's been happening since the 1940s and it can't be actually used in a vs battle.

Also, people tend to forget that Superman's metafictional imprtance isn't the only one present in DC. Batman (a street level human) has literally cosmic-level importance in DC as well. in Trinity it was outright stated that Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman are keystones to the entire multiverse. In Superman/Batman it was mentioned that Superman and Batman are the linchpin to everything which directly led to Infinite Crisis which actually was a Superman/Batman event.

That's why we don't use any sort of metafiction to hype up any character.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 04:13 AM
CatL18

Perhaps he's bigger than the 52-universes wide multiverse. But not an infinite multiverse. post-infinite Crisis had infinite multiverse, but it wasn't mainstream DC's. It was Wildstorm's.
What does reaching the Primal Monitor have to do with anything? In fact, Thought Robot beat Mandrakk by blasting him into Primal's Monitor being which left nothing of Mandrakk - he was literally erased.

DC as a whole is more than a multiverse. The omniverse has been referenced, pre-Crisis, post-Crisis and post-FP.

Doesn't Map of Multiverse imply that Breed Space as higher dimensional Bulk can contain infinite universe because multiverse is mere membrane restricted to Breed? According to Brane cosmology, 3D universes is only membrane restricted to higher Dimensional Bulk Space. And There is official statement in Map of Multiverse that Breed is all-enclosing BULK. So I think that Breed is too vast to contain even infinite universes. and Breed may contain New52 multiverse,pre-flasshpoint multiverse,pre-crisis multiverse. and Isn't there statement that each earth have countless(possibly infinite?) pararell Dimensions,divergent timeline,microverse, etc?
As for reaching Primal Monitor, What I want to say is that They become bigger/stronger to reach Primal Monitor, so They can be above almost all of DC creation.

laughing out loud believe me you're gonna be disappointed when you learn about them. They are basically 3 normal humans who give stupidity a whole new meaning. They literally are the most stupid characters seen in the entirety of comics. Yet, Noddy (one of the dimwits) managed to actually write the story for All-Flash #14 (it was a golden age story):

http://i.imgur.com/PoT7jng.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zm9ds7E.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/lsiL7hb.jpg

Noddy literally made the comic and was aware of everything within it and manipulated panels, despite not having any superpowers.

Which is basically why i ignore 4th wall breaking or any metafictional shit. It's been happening since the 1940s and it can't be actually used in a vs battle.

Also, people tend to forget that Superman's metafictional imprtance isn't the only one present in DC. Batman (a street level human) has literally cosmic-level importance in DC as well. in Trinity it was outright stated that Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman are keystones to the entire multiverse. In Superman/Batman it was mentioned that Superman and Batman are the linchpin to everything which directly led to Infinite Crisis which actually was a Superman/Batman event.

That's why we don't use any sort of metafiction to hype up any character.

Thank you. I understand your point. I think It is reasonable.
But I have senn All Star Superman,Final Crisis,Action Comics,Schuster's sword of Superman Story,etc which show that Superman is in a sense metafictionaly and fictionally source of everything in DC creation and THE ONE of DC creation. So If Every story of Superman is embodied as CAS, I think that it is fictionally and metafictionally invincible at least in DC creation. It is personal opinion though.
Off course, I can understand why You don't want to use any sort of metafiction.

Last edited by CatL18 on Dec 28th, 2014 at 04:52 AM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 04:49 AM
Silent Master

[b[Maybe. But, wait. Do they have PIS to compete with Superman? lol [/B]

They have the ability to break the 4th wall, means they could have the story re-written. smile

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 05:13 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CatL18

Originally posted by Silent Master
They have the ability to break the 4th wall, means they could have the story re-written. smile

I know. What I wan to say is that They can't rival Superman in plot-power aka 4th wall breaking plot power, So It is difficult for them to beat CAS from the 4th wall.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 05:19 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Ca superman is vastly overrated.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 05:51 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote