KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Avengers or The Justice League ?

The Avengers or The Justice League ?
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

The Avengers or The Justice League ?

Who wins?
No Prep..
Dcnu..

Who has the easier time dealing with Darkseid? I think overall the JLA may have a easier time dealing with Darky due to overall power. The Avenger team here was not built to match the JLA in power.

In this fight B.F.R is allowed. Which might make this alittle more balanced. The Avengers in this fight, So does Darkseid take both teams down or due both teams win? Which team beats Darkseid in easier fashion. The physical, the brawn, the smarts, the tactical ? What wins out? Who wins out?

The Avengers in (New York)

Cls.Cap.America
Cls.Thor
Iron Man
Hulk
Captain Marvel
Spider-Man
Scarlet Witch

Vs

Darkseid

A portal opens over the Hudson River where Darkseid invades the planet Earth. The invasion of Earth by a powerful villain, Darkseid brings the formation of Earths mighty superheroes to counter the invasion and protect there home planet. The Mighty Avengers includes Cap.America(Steve Rogers), The Mighty Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Captain Marvel, Spider-Man, The Invincible Iron Man and The Scarlet Witch.

Can this lineup of Avengers defeat Darkseid in battle?

The Justice League in (Metropolis)

Batman
Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
M.Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman

Vs

Darkseid

A portal opens over the River in Metropolis, enters Darkseid invading the planet Earth. The invasion of Earth by a powerful villain, Darkseid brings the formation of Earths mighty superheroes to counter the invasion and protect there home planet. The Justice League includes Batman, Superman, G.L Hal, Wonder Woman, M.Manhunter, Flash and Aquaman.

Can this lineup of the Justice League defeat Darksied in battle?

Everyone is in standard form. No upgraded forms.

Last edited by Supermex on Feb 11th, 2015 at 05:39 AM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 05:37 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

The Avengers does better due to Scarlet Witch and Thor.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 05:46 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

JLA

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 05:50 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Jla. They've dealt with the threat. The have more exp points

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 06:11 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Not a huge factor in this case.
Carver9s Witch/Thor assessment is pretty much spot on.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 11:04 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Since when is experience not important? DS wont be easy to either team. But the JLAknow how to deal with him as the avengers won't

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 01:43 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

How did you get "experience not important" from "not a huge factor in this case"?

Nevermind, i stand by my answer.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 01:50 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Would the Avengers be able to B.F.R Darkseid if need be?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 01:59 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

IMO yes.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 03:05 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
How did you get "experience not important" from "not a huge factor in this case"?

Nevermind, i stand by my answer.

That's a contradictory statement. You stated not a huge factor which translates to not important which it is. Standing by carvers assessment or not he's still wrong. that avengers team is significantly less than the jla present. Plus the have in depth knowledge of the villain as opposed to basic knowledge which isnt much in Darkseids case

Originally posted by Supermex
Would the Avengers be able to B.F.R Darkseid if need be?

No they would not

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 03:18 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Re: The Avengers or The Justice League ?

Originally posted by Supermex
Darky

Racist

no expression

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 03:18 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by carver9
The Avengers does better due to Scarlet Witch and Thor.
Why?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 04:22 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Hex Haxx?

Mjoinir is a solid counter for the beams.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 04:27 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Proof of SW's powers being effective against a Trans/Skyfather being?

Current Thor doesn't have mjolnir. Classic Thor would engage Darksy physically, maybe throw the hammer a few times and use the lighting. Just see his fights with Thanos, that won't be enough. erm

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 04:37 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Thor is physically tough enough to fight DS for a time...

Not sure your other point though, does being in the Trans tier just come with blanket protection?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 05:05 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Reflassshh
Why?

Everyone gets basic knowledge of each other. Darkseid Omega's can't get basic enough. The Avengers will know this and they have the tools to stop his BIGGEST weapon along with the physical force to match him. Wanda can turn his Omegas to daisies or Thor could absorb it while the others play their part. Hell, Ironman could probably absorb them as well and redirect it. The Omega's is his trump card and it can easily be hindered.

The JLA doesn't have this luxury. As shown, the Lantern is useless against Darkseid. He stood there and tanked everything Hal threw at him. Hell, what physical force hasn't ripped through Hal constructs. Superman has already been dropped by the Omega's. Wonder Woman is the trump card since she can block them and she has powerful weapons but how long can she last against Darkseid? Really. Aquaman is useless...

The only reason they were able to accomplish what they did was due to preparation and they were still losing and had to bfr him, and they struggled to do that. That's all Thor has to do is call down lightning to bfr Darkseid. Just that simple. The Avengers holds every advantage at winning this tbh. They have an absorber, they have someone who control probability, they have one of the strongest beings on their planet, a tech master who has weapons that rip trans tiers head off, etc, etc...

The league only has physical force and we seen the outcome of that.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 05:32 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Reflassshh
Proof of SW's powers being effective against a Trans/Skyfather being?

Current Thor doesn't have mjolnir. Classic Thor would engage Darksy physically, maybe throw the hammer a few times and use the lighting. Just see his fights with Thanos, that won't be enough. erm

no expression

Wanda was recently ripping reality to shreds. She has the power.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 05:33 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Ok, IOW the avengers will be fighting intelligently as a team while the JLA will be fighting like retards on his own, engaging Darksy one on one and even forgetting about the OB? laughing out loud

And lol @ basic knowledge meaning that they will know how powerful or dangerous the OB is.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 05:52 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by carver9
no expression

Wanda was recently ripping reality to shreds. She has the power.
Was she? I honestly don't know about that. You've got some scans bro?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 05:54 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Thor is physically tough enough to fight DS for a time...

Not sure your other point though, does being in the Trans tier just come with blanket protection?
Is Thor tougher than Superman iyo?

Let's make it simplier. Who's the most powerful being that she affected with her powers?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 05:57 PM