KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » the 3 Beyonders

the 3 Beyonders
Started by: zom1967

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zom1967

the 3 Beyonders

How would one offs like Scathan the Approver,the Infinities,or the Absolutes.Fair against these 3 Beyonders,last I heard they helped Beta Ray Bill.And asked for Eternities permission to empower the cosmic cubes.Hickman must have a new plan to make them the ultimate villians.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 07:51 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Infinites were a hard one to gauge. They could have crushed Eternity if they wanted but he released himself from their grip. They seemed to be above him but as we know the Beyonders killed the Living Tribunal so I as we don't know about a true power scale for them (how far above Eternity they are) then you have to go with the 3 Beyonders.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 11:50 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

Re: the 3 Beyonders

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zom1967
How would one offs like Scathan the Approver,the Infinities,or the Absolutes.Fair against these 3 Beyonders,last I heard they helped Beta Ray Bill.And asked for Eternities permission to empower the cosmic cubes.Hickman must have a new plan to make them the ultimate villians.
I certainly under stand what your saying,but for years all i have heard how powerful Scathan is.EVen though he showed up in one story arc in the future,Where are these people now to stick up for him?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 12:50 PM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Re: Re: the 3 Beyonders

I certainly under stand what your saying,but for years all i have heard how powerful Scathan is.EVen though he showed up in one story arc in the future,Where are these people now to stick up for him?

ScathaN is definitely tough. The thing is I always wondered whether his ability to overwhelm Protege comes from the fact that he's the judge of all judges. Not so much to do with power than he is a divinely powered arbiter.

Scathan would be needed right about now.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 12:55 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

He sure would,but I don`t think marvel has any plans to bring him back!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 01:14 PM
Blockythe1guy

Marvel would forget that they even have Scathan more powerful then LT XD.

But i think they only beat the Infinities and the Absolutes. IMO.

I Don't know how they can beat Scathan.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 03:39 PM
Blockythe1guy is currently offline Click here to Send Blockythe1guy a Private Message Find more posts by Blockythe1guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

Thanks my friend

Originally posted by Blockythe1guy
Marvel would forget that they even have Scathan more powerful then LT XD.

But i think they only beat the Infinities and the Absolutes. IMO.

I Don't know how they can beat Scathan.
It seems no one even remembers the Absolutes.So props to you,I don`t blame people that don`t remember.I`m an old guy 47 these kids would not remember them.Not busting on them,A lot of these kids are very smart!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 05:58 PM
DeusExMachina

I thought the infinites were the beyonders....

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 07:02 PM
DeusExMachina is currently offline Click here to Send DeusExMachina a Private Message Find more posts by DeusExMachina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by VastoLord1234
I thought the infinites were the beyonders....

Nope.

These are the Infinites.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 07:05 PM
zom1967

Thanks my friend

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Nope.

These are the Infinites.

(please log in to view the image)
One Angry Scot,great pic!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 09:05 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Re: Thanks my friend

One Angry Scot,great pic!

Thanks.

They appear/ or are mentioned in:

Avengers: Infinity #3

And

Avengers: Forever #10 if you ever want to pick them up Zom.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 09:09 PM
zom1967

I will thanks,my friend.I always like when someone replies and gives me info!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 03:21 AM