KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » NecroThor+Death Seed Sentry Protectors of Midgard

NecroThor+Death Seed Sentry Protectors of Midgard
Started by: ShadowFyre

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFyre

NecroThor+Death Seed Sentry Protectors of Midgard

This is the Necrothor (GOT # 11) , not King Thor that fought Galactus, dual wielding Mjolnir and Jarnborn, and current Death Sentry. No morals, no prep unless stated. No WIS. BFR is allowed but only if it is able to do so for at least a decent period of time.

0.Necrothor vs. DSS (someone's gotta be Alpha before we get started). Rest of matches is as a team.

1. vs Same versions of themselves from Siege+Osborne forces+Loki with Norn stones

2. vs Thanos and his General's from Infinity invasion.

3. Vs Thanos w,Black Order +Illuminati and Annihilators

4. Vs.Odin with Asgardian invasion force

5. Vs Galactus.

Bonus Round: Necrothor and DSS attack DC.s earth. Can they take it?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 01:46 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Lol at duel wielding

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 05:34 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

They stop at 3 or 4. Sentry is the one doing the heavy lifting here.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 05:38 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Dual-wielding ftw.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 05:44 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I don't know. They're hard to place, the Necrosword put a regular human level creature at a high skyfather level, and put King Thor at a level where he could comfortably beat Galactus ass. Though I took it as overall only a mid fed Galactus. And by Marvels writing all of Earths heroes were half as strong as exitar and sentry was the other half. So I'm seeing Them probably being pretty even.

But all crap aside those two have probably some of the biggest fluctuations in all of Marvel.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 06:02 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

And what'sup zop

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 06:04 PM
ShadowFyre

Theoretically they should be able to get past Odin but beings like him and most definitely Galactus have infinite more experience and knowledge wielding that kind of power ( Thanos most likely as well). And should be able to do more things with it but then again Odin and Galactus still f$@& :-)#ng headbutt eachother so maybe not.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 06:13 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clears.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 06:59 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote