KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kingdom Come Captain Marvel Vs Gladiator

Kingdom Come Captain Marvel Vs Gladiator
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Kingdom Come Captain Marvel Vs Gladiator

Who wins?

Old Post May 30th, 2015 04:21 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Marvel.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post May 30th, 2015 04:58 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Really Golgo?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 30th, 2015 05:00 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Didn't KCCM get killed by a nuke (that KCSM was completely unaffected by)?!

I'm going with Gladiator.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 30th, 2015 06:25 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Gladiator. The good captains magic lightning isn't going to cut it here.

By Stoic

Old Post May 30th, 2015 06:26 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop

I'm pretty sure that that very same nuke obliterated hundreds of powerful metahumans and that the guy that proposed that they launch the nuke said that it was specifically designed to withstand and counteract any of the metahuman's powers. Billy was literally right next the bomb when it went off and he more or less stopped it when it was still in the higher part of the atmosphere and it still obliterated almost all of the metahumans. Also, wasn't KCSM transported to the main DC earth right before the bomb went off?

Old Post May 30th, 2015 07:02 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Cap wins easily.

Old Post May 30th, 2015 07:15 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

Is there actually a difference between KC Capt Marvel and regular Capt Marvel? Im a huge fan of KC, love the series, but as far as I can tell Marvel gets his powers from the same exact source there as he does normally, at the same levels. Unlike KC Superman, he hasnt been storing energy for years, which is why KC Superman is stronger than normal Supes.

Old Post May 30th, 2015 07:47 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by DTM
Is there actually a difference between KC Capt Marvel and regular Capt Marvel? Im a huge fan of KC, love the series, but as far as I can tell Marvel gets his powers from the same exact source there as he does normally, at the same levels. Unlike KC Superman, he hasnt been storing energy for years, which is why KC Superman is stronger than normal Supes.

He was also more ruthless, and less 'Billy'.

Old Post May 30th, 2015 08:12 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Cap stomps easily

Old Post May 30th, 2015 08:21 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He was also more ruthless, and less 'Billy'.

Well, he was more crazy, not necessarily more ruthless. smile

This fight is basically Gladiator vs. Capt Marvel, if anything it being KC means hes not in his right mind, which usually hurts fighters in comic fights.

Old Post May 30th, 2015 08:56 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by zopzop

Didn't he presumably "Shazam!, Shazam!, Shazam!" back into regular ol' Billy when the nuke detonated? That's always been how I interpreted it. Marvel was depicted/described as Superman's equal in every way, after all, so it's hard for me to imagine him being inextricably vaporized by a county-busting blast that Superman tanked. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 30th, 2015 09:08 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

In the novel, and audio book, for KC, Capt Marvel was more an annoyance to Superman, a temporary hinderance, blocking him but not actually hurting him (until he called down the lightning that is, which at the time was a brand new ability for CM).

Old Post May 30th, 2015 09:21 AM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Galan007
Didn't he presumably "Shazam!, Shazam!, Shazam!" back into regular ol' Billy when the nuke detonated? That's always been how I interpreted it. Marvel was depicted/described as Superman's equal in every way, after all, so it's hard for me to imagine him being inextricably vaporized by a county-busting blast that Superman tanked. /shrug

True. He shouted it three times - that would have turned him into Billy.

So Billy died from the nuke, not Cap:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 30th, 2015 09:40 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

We're getting some nice synopses of Kingdom Come over a couple of threads; cool.

But yeah, Captain Marvel wins.

Old Post May 30th, 2015 11:31 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Cap.
Can Gladiator beat any of the "Superman copies" at all?

Bankai.

Old Post May 30th, 2015 11:48 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

+**
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
True. He shouted it three times - that would have turned him into Billy.

So Billy died from the nuke, not Cap

If that were true, then Superman wouldn't have had CM's cape to hang on the flagpole at the UN would he?

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post May 30th, 2015 12:18 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Estacado
Cap.
Can Gladiator beat any of the "Superman copies" at all?

I think he stands a good chance against regular Captain Atom, Superboy (Kon) and Hyperion but KC CM wins easily.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post May 30th, 2015 12:20 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Star428
If that were true, then Superman wouldn't have had CM's cape to hang on the flagpole at the UN would he?
Superman ripped Marvel's cape off just prior to the detonation:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 30th, 2015 12:25 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Was about to say, the scan I posted even shows Marvel without his cape....

Old Post May 30th, 2015 12:29 PM