KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer vs Proginator

Silver Surfer vs Proginator
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Silver Surfer vs Proginator

Element Lad from when he was dumped at the start of the universe, and slowly became an insane god over countless eons.

Who wins?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 06:40 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Progenitor turns surfer to salt.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 06:53 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Cant the Surfer just drain him. The Omniphagos did a number on him.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 07:25 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by "Id"
Cant the Surfer just drain him. The Omniphagos did a number on him.

That Omniphagos was hyped as a Galactus style cosmic threat, though.

On the other hand, Norrin did drain off Uni Lord, who claimed he created life himself..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 07:39 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

If Surfer did not have an awesome feat. Yeah he has no hope of winning.

Than again its one awsome feat. He did fail to drain Ego.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 07:48 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Universal power house versus high herald?

Surfer loses horribly.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 07:50 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by cdtm
That Omniphagos was hyped as a Galactus style cosmic threat, though.

On the other hand, Norrin did drain off Uni Lord, who claimed he created life himself..

Unilord saga is not canon to 616 surfer.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2015 03:12 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend
Unilord saga is not canon to 616 surfer.

It's not?

Didn't it used to be?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2015 03:41 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://marvel.wikia.com/Vartu_(Earth-616)

According to this, Uni-Lords counsel is 616.

First I'm hearing that the Uni Lord saga isn't canon.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2015 03:44 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

It's not?

Didn't it used to be?

It never was. 616 surfer failed to enter Unilord universe.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2015 03:48 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where did you get that information?

And who was the Surfer in the story, then? Isn't there more story after that Surfer crosses the universe and drains off his uni power? Is everything in that run also non canon, then?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2015 03:54 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Where did you get that information?

And who was the Surfer in the story, then? Isn't there more story after that Surfer crosses the universe and drains off his uni power? Is everything in that run also non canon, then?

I actually read the comic.

Here both watcher and surfer confirm that he failed to enter the other universe.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Surfer confirms it in Spider Man team up 2 written by George Perez.

(please log in to view the image)

Its not 616 surfer.
It's a what if scenario.
[SIZE=4][B]

First the evidence that the unilord saga is a What If story, here is the scene where surfer attempted to enter the unilord universe in SS v3 112

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3112p02.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3112p03.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3112p04.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3112p05.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3112p06.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3112p07.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3112p08.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3112p09.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3112p10.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3112p11.jpg

Now what is revealed later in SS v3 114 is that surfer failed to enter the unilord universe and its all a What If scenario

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3114p02.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3114p03.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3114p04.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3114p05.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3114p06.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3114p07.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3114p08.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...ferv3114p09.jpg

Old Post Jun 28th, 2015 04:14 AM
One-Punch
B-Class Hero

Except at the end of the Uni-Lord saga, SS# 121, we see Surfer exit the rift and land in front of Beta Ray Bill and Quasar.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

SS#122 (which is the next story arc, and canon) picks off exactly where SS#122 (end of the Uni-lord Saga) leaves off, with Surfer in front of Beta Ray Bill and Quasar.

If the Uni-Lord Saga was a what-if, then the next story arc would've started with Surfer and the Watcher and not with Surfer with BRB and Quasar, since he supposedly "failed" to enter the rift.

Yet that would contradict continuity.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2015 12:35 PM
One-Punch is currently offline Click here to Send One-Punch a Private Message Find more posts by One-Punch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Jan wins.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2015 02:54 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by One-Punch
Except at the end of the Uni-Lord saga, SS# 121, we see Surfer exit the rift and land in front of Beta Ray Bill and Quasar.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

SS#122 (which is the next story arc, and canon) picks off exactly where SS#122 (end of the Uni-lord Saga) leaves off, with Surfer in front of Beta Ray Bill and Quasar.

If the Uni-Lord Saga was a what-if, then the next story arc would've started with Surfer and the Watcher and not with Surfer with BRB and Quasar, since he supposedly "failed" to enter the rift.

Yet that would contradict continuity.

Do you read your own scans?

Because here Quasar flat out tells us that a silver beam struck surfer while he was already with them.

Surfer never exited the rift. A communication bolt hit him.

erm

Old Post Jun 28th, 2015 05:14 PM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Do you read your own scans?

Because here Quasar flat out tells us that a silver beam struck surfer while he was already with them.

Surfer never exited the rift. A communication bolt hit him.

erm

That wouldn't make any sense Abhi, why would a communication bolt come out of the rift when 1.) first at that point of the story the Unilord Universe no longer exist, as in destroyed and was replaced by Unilord Surfer's Universe where there is no longer a need to find a saviour, which is the purpose of the communication bolt. 2.) There is not a single hint in that arc that suggest more comm. device was sent after initial lunch. 3.) What would the purpose be in hitting Surfer with a comm. device a second time @ near or end of the arc to conclude the story. One thing is clear and Is supported by evidence, that there was only one being to ever enter the rift at the side of the Unilord Universe, the Unilord Silver Surfer speading through the breach to make it through 616 Universe side. A simple conclusion suggesting that the very same person shown to enter the rift should be same one to exit it.

My Artwork

Old Post Jun 28th, 2015 06:56 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Ambient
That wouldn't make any sense Abhi, why would a communication bolt come out of the rift when 1.) first at that point of the story the Unilord Universe no longer exist, as in destroyed and was replaced by Unilord Surfer's Universe where there is no longer a need to find a saviour, which is the purpose of the communication bolt. 2.) There is not a single hint in that arc that suggest more comm. device was sent after initial lunch. 3.) What would the purpose be in hitting Surfer with a comm. device a second time @ near or end of the arc to conclude the story. One thing is clear and Is supported by evidence, that there was only one being to ever enter the rift at the side of the Unilord Universe, the Unilord Silver Surfer speading through the breach to make it through 616 Universe side. A simple conclusion suggesting that the very same person shown to enter the rift should be same one to exit it.

The entire arc didn't make any sense.

There you go.

And we've been over this roldz. I don't want to rehash this. Quasar flat out said that the bolt was the same he sensed about five weeks ago.

No need for speculations.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 03:26 AM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

The entire arc didn't make any sense.

There you go.

And we've been over this roldz. I don't want to rehash this. Quasar flat out said that the bolt was the same he sensed about five weeks ago.

No need for speculations.

See this here is where the problem lies Abhi, you not fully grasping the story behind that arc therefore you fill in the messing part that made no sense to you, speculating and twisting it to fit your clouded claim..

Yes! We've been over this and its getting old however i feel the need to correct your argument base on you not fully understanding or to put it on your own words "not making sense" of the story in that arc. Here let me feel it in for you: Code 1-1-1 is Unilord Silver Surfer (Silver Surfer merging with outrider 7) So when 616 Silver Surfer uttered 1-1-1, his referring to Unilord Silver Surfer and not another communication bolt.

Here's final evidence that should fully put you communication bolt claim to rest:

There where only 10 sent and only 1 survived..

To conclude, the Silver comet bolt that came out the rift is Unilord Silver Surfer who then merge with 616 version, making the whole Unilord Saga canon and just because it is what it is, its not going to make Supe's any lower big grin .

My Artwork

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 12:02 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Ambient
See this here is where the problem lies Abhi, you not fully grasping the story behind that arc therefore you fill in the messing part that made no sense to you, speculating and twisting it to fit your clouded claim..

Or you don't want to believe what's written in the comic.
quote:

Yes! We've been over this and its getting old however i feel the need to correct your argument base on you not fully understanding or to put it on your own words "not making sense" of the story in that arc. Here let me feel it in for you: Code 1-1-1 is Unilord Silver Surfer (Silver Surfer merging with outrider 7) So when 616 Silver Surfer uttered 1-1-1, his referring to Unilord Silver Surfer and not another communication bolt.

GTFO. Quasar flat out tells that this is the same communication bolt he sensed five weeks ago.
quote:

Here's final evidence that should fully put you communication bolt claim to rest:

There where only 10 sent and only 1 survived..
No, that's before another was sent.
quote:

To conclude, the Silver comet bolt that came out the rift is Unilord Silver Surfer who then merge with 616 version, making the whole Unilord Saga canon and just because it is what it is, its not going to make Supe's any lower

laughing out loud

Quasar's words supersedes yours roldz. I don't give a **** about what you say until you provide a concrete proof. Unilord saga is non canon.

thumb up

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 03:00 AM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Or you don't want to believe what's written in the comic.

GTFO. Quasar flat out tells that this is the same communication bolt he sensed five weeks ago. No, that's before another was sent.

laughing out loud

Quasar's words supersedes yours roldz. I don't give a **** about what you say until you provide a concrete proof. Unilord saga is non canon.

thumb up

It made perfect sense to me, it was you that was specific about it not making sense therefore fully not understanding the whole Unilord story arc.

Where did it say the same Abhi? Quasar said "similar", A similar outrider that he sense five weeks ago, Outrider 5 interface 1-0-0 and outrider 4 interfaced 1-0-1 for BRB. The huge silver ball of a comet that came out the rift, the one being debated is Unilord Silver Surfer interfaced 1-1-1 (SS V3 # 111, Surfer merging with outrider 7 - proof) This is the reason why 616 Silver Surfer uttered 1-1-1 @ before and after merging with Unilord Silver Surfer @ end of Unilord Arc.

"Another was sent??" Provide proof that there was a 11th outrider made, explain why 616 Silver Surfer keep repeating 1-1-1 if that silver comet is another outrider? And how is Quasar word proof of your claim? Remember he didn't say the same but rather similar. The evidence provided by me via scan, stated that there where 10 sent and only 1 survive, this is concrete proof.

Again you not fully making any sense of the story is why your not understanding the Unilord arc, add that to your hatred of the character involved gives reason for speculation and twisting to suit your claim. The Unilord saga is canon and concrete proof via scan has been given to you, you need to counter it or give valid evidence to lay claim to your point, something very lacking on your argument.

My Artwork

Last edited by Ambient on Jun 30th, 2015 at 06:28 AM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 06:25 AM