KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Shaman X-Man vs Beta Ray Bill

Shaman X-Man vs Beta Ray Bill
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Shaman X-Man vs Beta Ray Bill

Match
Set
Go!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 03:48 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

shaman. versatility and raw power for the win! also high herald > mid herald. also nate has the perception speed advantage coupled with the fact that he can make psi armor strong enough to fight and HURT the ****ing hulk and thanos! and on top of that has beta ray bill hurt non physical beings? because nate doesnt need a body to survive and is pretty much immune to physical damage. i see no way bill can win this.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 06:16 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

bill should be a hh imo. and this all depends on how much stock you place in bill's ltd psi resistance feats i think. he's been shown to be almost immune to psychic blasts in the past, but nate's more subtle control could take him down. bill is more powerful overall, and if he can keep nate out of his head he would win this imo. tbh i don't really see nate's tp being the deciding factor, so i'd give a slight edge to bill more often than not. be a great fight though.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 02:34 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ghostman
and on top of that has beta ray bill hurt non physical beings?
Yes. Stardust.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 03:07 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Good fight. Whats bill and nate up to lately

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 03:21 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by ghostman
also high herald > mid herald.

Thye're both mid-heralds.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 03:26 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

I think Bill is on the cusp of hh..

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 04:26 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Why wouldnt he be hh?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 05:08 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Why wouldnt he be hh?

Based on the forum list he should be.. Then again there's a few who I don't think belong in the list.. I'm also biased towards the hh trinity.

embarrasment

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 05:13 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I'm also biased towards the hh trinity.

embarrasment
You mean pre-Flashpoint Superman, Superman Blue, and DCnU Superman?

This f*ckin fanboy.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 05:24 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Based on the forum list he should be.. Then again there's a few who I don't think belong in the list.. I'm also biased towards the hh trinity.

embarrasment

Based on Bill showings, he is most definitely high Herald. When it's debatable if a person can beat a High Heraid or who could pull a majority against anyone in the High Herald lIst, they should be classified as a high Herald imo.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 06:14 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Galan007
You mean pre-Flashpoint Superman, Superman Blue, and DCnU Superman?

This f*ckin fanboy.

Nope.

Thor Odinson
Odinson
Foster Thor....

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 06:34 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
Based on Bill showings, he is most definitely high Herald. When it's debatable if a person can beat a High Heraid or who could pull a majority against anyone in the High Herald lIst, they should be classified as a high Herald imo.

True.

Thor would beat BRB for a majority, so as Thor is HH, that makes BRB a Mid. As high a Mid as you can get, sure, but one must draw the line somewhere.

There are others who are damn high in the Mid-Herald tier, and they could conceivably take wins against SOME of the High Heralds, but against the elite HHs? The Surfers, the Supermans, the Thors? They would lose.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 06:45 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
True.

Thor would beat BRB for a majority, so as Thor is HH, that makes BRB a Mid. As high a Mid as you can get, sure, but one must draw the line somewhere.

There are others who are damn high in the Mid-Herald tier, and they could conceivably take wins against SOME of the High Heralds, but against the elite HHs? The Surfers, the Supermans, the Thors? They would lose.

Well, hes not like the premier high herald I suppose but he is definitely up there. Where would you classify him when he overcharges himself? Low trans? It kills him so that may not count.

Last edited by ShadowFyre on Dec 22nd, 2015 at 07:06 PM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 07:04 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

This topic is a Versus March. Not a topic meant to dispute a characters ranking.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 07:17 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by "Id"
This topic is a Versus March. Not a topic meant to dispute a characters ranking.

Supreme Power Hype wins.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 07:21 PM
Senor Cage

Shaman, easily.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 08:18 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Supreme Power Hype wins.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 08:24 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by "Id"

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 08:54 PM
the Darkone

BRB is HH level and has the raw power to beat nate

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 11:36 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote