KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spectre vs Living Tribunal

Spectre vs Living Tribunal
Started by: RadZoa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RadZoa

Spectre vs Living Tribunal

Both are their absolute peaks.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 05:32 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

megaversal>multiversal

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 05:39 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ghostman
megaversal>multiversal

Living Tribunal was omniversal.

Living Tribunal wins.

There are only few who could contest with such LT or win against him.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 05:54 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Inedian
Living Tribunal was omniversal.

Living Tribunal wins.

There are only few who could contest with such LT or win against him.

Show me where LT is omniversal? As of now destroying a reality kills its LT.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 05:56 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Originally posted by abhilegend
Show me where LT is omniversal? As of now destroying a reality kills its LT.

Omniverse within Marvel Comics. Existed in whole Marvel Multiverse simultaneously. That's probably called megaverse here.
But I think it was more times said Marvel Universe or Marvel Multiverse = Omniverse.

Someone say omniverse is every universe/multiverse/megaverse combined from every comics (DC, MU, Image etc...).

For me omniverse in MU is all realities within Marvel Universe and LT existed in all of those simultaneously. He was even far above powers of those two brothers who were guardians of Megaverse of their own.

But if Omniverse is also DC comics etc.... then LT was Megaversal, which is completely all realities in MU and there are few who could challenge that LT.

Spectre doesn't stand a chance.

Last edited by Inedian on Apr 28th, 2016 at 06:16 PM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 06:07 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

When does destroying a universe kills its tribunal anyway? I am pretty sure its the other way round...

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 09:30 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Megaverse and omniverse?

You get this bs based on that weird scene where Tribunal wanted to meet with Spectre over the Brothers?

Last I saw, Tribunal is the multiverse given form, just as Eternity is the universe given form.

http://imgur.com/LEvLl9a
http://imgur.com/NGXqCr7

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Last edited by Juntai on Apr 28th, 2016 at 09:39 PM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 09:36 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Eternity is the embodiment of the omniverse, his infinitesmall fractions serve as universes takn form..tribunal is not like that,as if hank pym could comprehend what th tribunal actually is

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 09:41 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Tribunal is the Megaverse, Multi Eternity is Multiverse. Eternity is the Universe. There are universes outside the multiverse (within the greater megaverse) such as the beyonder realm.

The Omniverse includes DC and all other comic Megaverses.

Used to be Tribunal for Multiverse and Eternity for each Universe, While Pre recon beyonder was Omniversal and From a Multiverse outside of What we know as the general marvel multiverse. He came from somewhere entirely separate

Last edited by Braniac 5.0 on Apr 28th, 2016 at 09:58 PM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 09:50 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Not anymore.
Tribunal was Marvel multiverse given form.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 09:53 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Don't know of what you said was ever true,but as of right now, eternity in his totality is the omniverse
http://s6d7.turboimg.net/sp/fc8ea8c...15-_006-005.jpg

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 09:55 PM
Genii96

The only thing linkong tribunal to being a multiverse is an unstable hank pym,a human,I really won't take his word of what tribunal is

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 09:58 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Originally posted by Genii96
Don't know of what you said was ever true,but as of right now, eternity in his totality is the omniverse
http://s6d7.turboimg.net/sp/fc8ea8c...15-_006-005.jpg
Megaverse.

Omniverse Includes all comic universes which was used when tribunal met spectra

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 10:01 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

The whole thing is one giant mess tbh. In Ultimates Eternity is back to being the Omniverse. Imo more information is needed before we can actually conclude where the **** LT is placed at the moment. His role/place seems to be reshaping from comic to comic atm.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 10:26 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Megaverse.

Omniverse Includes all comic universes which was used when tribunal met spectra

Um,it says right there eternity is the omniverse

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 11:51 PM
Senor Cage

Spectre at peak is pretty much equal to LT.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2016 01:22 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Zack M
Spectre at peak is pretty much equal to LT.

I was going to say that. Aren't they both pretty much the same guy? When both have all of the authority that can be granted to them, they're basically equals.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2016 03:08 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Inedian
Omniverse within Marvel Comics. Existed in whole Marvel Multiverse simultaneously. That's probably called megaverse here.
But I think it was more times said Marvel Universe or Marvel Multiverse = Omniverse.

Someone say omniverse is every universe/multiverse/megaverse combined from every comics (DC, MU, Image etc...).

For me omniverse in MU is all realities within Marvel Universe and LT existed in all of those simultaneously. He was even far above powers of those two brothers who were guardians of Megaverse of their own.

That's false. There is a different LT in every universe.

Non canon Adventures of X men comic you mean? Different LT.

quote:

But if Omniverse is also DC comics etc.... then LT was Megaversal, which is completely all realities in MU and there are few who could challenge that LT.

Which was never the thing?
quote:

Spectre doesn't stand a chance.

You speak well of Master's lies.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2016 03:13 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Genii96
When does destroying a universe kills its tribunal anyway? I am pretty sure its the other way round...

Alternate Warlock's reality was destroyed which killed its LT as well.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2016 03:14 AM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by abhilegend
That's false. There is a different LT in every universe.

I don't think that's the case. In Thanos: Infinity Finale Jim Starlin seems to use universe in place of multiverse, as he has in the past.

(please log in to view the image)

Thanos clearly implies that the Living Tribunal of his reality; "all reality—the multiverse—taken form" was similar in nature to the Living Tribunal of Adam Warlock's reality.

This leads me to suspect that there is a Living Tribunal for each multiverse in Marvel.

Last edited by Astner on Apr 29th, 2016 at 04:08 AM

Old Post Apr 29th, 2016 04:05 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote