KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Forgotten One vs Captain Marvel(Billy)

Forgotten One vs Captain Marvel(Billy)
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Forgotten One vs Captain Marvel(Billy)

Who wins?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 30th, 2016 08:18 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Billy. Forgotten One didnt do anything but die iirc

Old Post May 30th, 2016 08:49 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Held his own against Thor back in the day.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 30th, 2016 09:36 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Billy. Forgotten One didnt do anything but die iirc
think you're talking about the herald Fallen One.

Old Post May 30th, 2016 10:09 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

no forgotten one went against thor as well iirc. he was later revealed to be gilgamesh and was in the avengers for a time. he was powerful, but i'd take billy. pretty sure gilgamesh was below icarus in terms of power, and i'd take billy over icarus as well.

Old Post May 30th, 2016 10:31 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by leonidas
no forgotten one went against thor as well iirc. he was later revealed to be gilgamesh and was in the avengers for a time. he was powerful, but i'd take billy. pretty sure gilgamesh was below icarus in terms of power, and i'd take billy over icarus as well.

Nah. Gil was more powerful than Ikaris and Ikaris admitted it on panel (don't know about now though). But Gil had one annoying weakness, he weakened the longer he was away from Olympia. It could even prove to be fatal (see the Avengers Inferno aftermath tie in). When he fought Thor he had been away from Olympia for a long while acting as a servant to the Celestials.

Gil at his best would beat Billy IMHO.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 30th, 2016 11:19 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

really? i don't recall ikaris saying that, but those issues are pretty old so i'll take your word for it. still, i put billy firmly in high herald, right there with thor, so i still don't see billy losing this one.

Old Post May 30th, 2016 11:37 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Attachment: thorvshero2.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 31st, 2016 12:39 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

really? i don't recall ikaris saying that, but those issues are pretty old so i'll take your word for it. still, i put billy firmly in high herald, right there with thor, so i still don't see billy losing this one.

Ikaris stating both Thor and Gil are stronger than him but the gap in power isn't that great :
(please log in to view the image)

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 31st, 2016 01:48 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by zopzop
Nah. Gil was more powerful than Ikaris and Ikaris admitted it on panel (don't know about now though). But Gil had one annoying weakness, he weakened the longer he was away from Olympia. It could even prove to be fatal (see the Avengers Inferno aftermath tie in). When he fought Thor he had been away from Olympia for a long while acting as a servant to the Celestials.

Gil at his best would beat Billy IMHO.

Agreed, plus he has way more experience.

Old Post May 31st, 2016 04:39 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Gil does not have any big wins or feats.
I think he has actually been killed lke 3 times.
And if u go back and read his tour with the Avengers, it gets sadder and sadder.

He's a goof.

Old Post May 31st, 2016 06:30 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Billy.

Old Post May 31st, 2016 08:23 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Gilgamesh was amped against Thor.

Old Post May 31st, 2016 09:19 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

amped? how do you figure? i was remembering more about his time as an avenger and not being able to really remember him doing anything special....

Old Post May 31st, 2016 12:06 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

amped? how do you figure? i was remembering more about his time as an avenger and not being able to really remember him doing anything special....

The celestials had amped him. Explicitly stated.

Old Post May 31st, 2016 01:00 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend
The celestials had amped him. Explicitly stated.

Explicitly prove it. I don't recall that being the case.

Old Post May 31st, 2016 01:55 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Explicitly prove it.

Not too interested in this thread (reading it on a slooow forum morning) but that was hilarious.

Old Post May 31st, 2016 02:03 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by riv6672
Not too interested in this thread (reading it on a slooow forum morning) but that was hilarious.

If he comes up with some bullshit like he did when he claimed Sun Eater drained Superman, I'm calling for his banning for Lying About Scans, 3rd offense.

Old Post May 31st, 2016 02:39 PM
carver9

He was amped. I usually don't agree with ABHI but he's right this time. I don't recall him losing that amp though.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 31st, 2016 02:53 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Explicitly prove it. I don't recall that being the case.
If he comes up with some bullshit like he did when he claimed Sun Eater drained Superman, I'm calling for his banning for Lying About Scans, 3rd offense.

laughing out loud

Look at this pup, yapping around.

Read Thor 288-89 and then talk back to me kid.

Old Post May 31st, 2016 03:03 PM