KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darth Sidious vs Cassandra Nova

Darth Sidious vs Cassandra Nova
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Darth Sidious vs Cassandra Nova

Darth Sidious EU

VS

Cassandra Nova

Go!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 08:06 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Some feel he is more than a match for her here
http://www.narutoforums.com/threads.../#post-55694742

What are your thoughts?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 08:19 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Sidious doesn't have the tp feats.

There's no way around that.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 08:59 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah, Palpatine's mind gets turned to Jello nigh-instantly.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 09:00 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Yeah, Sidious best TP feats include casually mindraping the some 20 billion population of Byss, mindwiping millions/billions of people to hide a star destroyer on Coruscant, mindraping Vader, and twisting DE Luke so thoroughly to the dark side that the latter forgot his own name. So gauge him off those, I guess. thumb up

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 09:05 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, Sidious best TP feats include casually mindraping the some 20 billion population of Byss, mindwiping millions/billions of people to hide a star destroyer on Coruscant, mindraping Vader, and twisting DE Luke so thoroughly to the dark side that the latter forgot his own name. So gauge him off those, I guess. thumb up

If he's got enough telepathic power to mindwipe 20 billion people at once then he should win.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 09:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Byss was a dark side nexus... It amped the power of dark side users on the planet tremendously. Without such a nexus point empowering him, Palpatine is nowhere near that level.

Cassandra stomps. Telepathically brutalizing an amped Xavier speaks for itself...

Last edited by Galan007 on Jun 15th, 2016 at 09:19 PM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 09:16 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

quote:
Almost mindless under the oppression of the Emperor's dark side influence, the people of Byss find their life energies constantly leeched off during the Emperor's vile machinations

quote:
Could the Emperor's power through the dark side of the Force have been sufficient to compel thousands or millions of people to forget having seen the Lusankya being buried?

The 2nd is confirmed to have occurred in the New Essential Chronology.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 09:20 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by Galan007
Byss was a dark side nexus... It amped the power of dark side users on the planet tremendously. Without such a nexus point empowering him, Palpatine is nowhere near that level.

Ehh? You may be overrating the value of a nexus here, one IIRC fashioned by none other by The Emperor himself. Heck, Palpatine's been stated on more than one occasion as being the embodiment of the dark side and a force nexus. His death above Endor actually left a force nexus.

And Palpatine's inferior, Emperor Vitiate, while a weakened spirit was able to mindrape the populace of Ziost, a population including civilians and force users alike. So I wouldn't say such a feat is outside of Sheev's capacity, tbh.

There's also long Pre-Prime Palpatine and Plagueis shifting the balance of the force towards the dark side via sheer willpower, (though this involved intense meditation over the course of a few months, this is a universal cosmic power we're talking about, here).

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 09:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So the Emperor created the nexus, but did the nexus amp him? If so this is an important detail.

Remember Xavier can collect the thoughts of an entire planet to use as a psychic attack. Nova is at least on his level.

Last edited by Surtur on Jun 15th, 2016 at 09:30 PM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 09:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I'm overrating, eh?

Okay then... Name a TP feat he preformed without a nexus-amp that is anywhere near that level.

Originally posted by Surtur
So the Emperor created the nexus, but did the nexus amp him? If so this is an important detail.
Dark side nexus points amp dark side users.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 09:30 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I mean, he wasn't even on the planet. This was a process he carried on for roughly two decades, slowly siphoning the energies of the entire population to fuel his immortality. The nexus more likely than not did help, but their telepathic subjugation is still credited to, "The Emperor's Dark Side Influence."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 09:30 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by Galan007
I'm overrating, eh?

Okay then... Name a TP feat he preformed without a nexus-amp that is anywhere near that level.

Mindwiping millions on Coruscant to hide a Super Star Destroyer? Force imbalancement pre-prime with Plagueis?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 09:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mind wiping millions is cool, but I feel like it was the Byss "20 billion people mentally effected" that put him on the level of Nova. So without that..

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 09:33 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Mindwiping millions on Coruscant to hide a Super Star Destroyer? Force imbalancement pre-prime with Plagueis?
1.) Mind-phucking millionS of people is several orders of magnitude INFERIOR to mind-phucking billionS of people. In no way/shape/form are these feats even remotely comparable in terms of scale.

2.) Had lots of prep. Was a shared feat with Plagueis. Took a LONG time. Wouldn't help him at all against Cassandra.

You're digging.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 09:35 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I mean, there's also his Battle Meditation fueling the entire imperial fleet, though it's not mindrape. And his vast inferior (Vitiate) also mindraping a planet's populace.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 09:46 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

K.

Cassandra stomps.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 09:47 PM
h1a8

How fast can she fully take over someone's mind that has strong tp?
Because Pal can crush her whole body into a bloody pulp instantly.

In other words, say Cassandra outclass Pal in tp by a decent margin. But Pal is strong enough to resist (or fight) the tp long enough to crush her into a bloody pulp. Mindraping millions of people all at once should buy Pal at least a second.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 11:13 PM
h1a8 is online now! Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 11:54 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by h1a8

In other words, say Cassandra outclass Pal in tp by a decent margin. But Pal is strong enough to resist (or fight) the tp long enough to crush her into a bloody pulp. Mindraping millions of people all at once should buy Pal at least a second.

Cassandra has tk, shields, and psi armor doe.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 12:11 AM