KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kang the Conqueror vs Loki

Kang the Conqueror vs Loki
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Kang the Conqueror vs Loki

Two scenarios 1.Random encounter in NYC 2.Prep battle 5 day of prep takes place in NYC

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 17th, 2016 01:59 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

One on one, i've no idea. Loki brings a lot of power, but Kang's held off whole teams at times.

Prep time i give it to Kang. Sneaky as Loki is, Kang should have a technical advantage here.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2016 07:49 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Technical vs Possible Magical like for instance Casket of Winters.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 17th, 2016 10:14 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Prep is pretty much a stomp for Kang. Loki will never beat him in that.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2016 10:19 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Loki usually commands more firepower than Kang.

With prep Kang is a tough cookie to beat.

Loki does, however, have access to some very high end invisibility and teleportation, not to mention spells that could turn the tables on Kang.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 06:01 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Which point(s) are you applying to which scenario?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 06:12 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Invisibility and Teleportation don't sound like something that would be all that hard for Kang to pull off.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 06:19 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Agreed.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 06:20 AM
iceman24567

Loki also has some pretty uber magic based time abilities

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 06:54 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iceman24567
Loki also has some pretty uber magic based time abilities

I'm pretty sure Kang's time abilities >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Loki's.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 07:15 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Invisibility and Teleportation don't sound like something that would be all that hard for Kang to pull off.

The kind of invisibility that makes you undetectable to skyfathers probably would be.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 07:22 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by krisblaze
The kind of invisibility that makes you undetectable to skyfathers probably would be.

I guess if it can be shown that a "Skyfather" never fell for any stupid shits&tricks.

Which I am sure is the case.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 07:35 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I guess if it can be shown that a "Skyfather" never fell for any stupid shits&tricks.

Which I am sure is the case.

Not talking about Odin, so yeah....

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 07:43 AM
riv6672

Yeah...uber powerful beings neeever fall for shenanigans.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 10:47 AM
golem370

Loki has or should have powerful stuff he could use like the Casket, Destroyer, Enchantress, Karnilla magic, I mean who knows what he could cook up.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 11:46 PM
Senor Cage

Loki.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2016 01:44 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by golem370
Loki has or should have powerful stuff he could use like the Casket, Destroyer, Enchantress, Karnilla magic, I mean who knows what he could cook up.

All of which Kang could go back and steal.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2016 05:14 AM
golem370

If he knows about them and could he even use the Destroyer Armor?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 19th, 2016 07:15 AM
krisblaze

Kang has accomplished a lot of great things with prep, but he usually works on the long con and spends many, many years in preparation.

Loki has much more immediate access to items of power.

As we saw in Gillen's one-shot he still has access to his oft-ignored fire sword/dagger, which was more or less mjolnir's equal.

How long a prep time are we talking about here?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 19th, 2016 07:42 AM
One_Angry_Scot
----

If he knows about them and could he even use the Destroyer Armor?

He probably does know about them. He's travelled back in time to Asgard where he posed as Loki which fooled a young Thor. And even discounting that he's travelled countless amounts of times to places we don't even know of.

I don't imagine he knows next to nothing of Asgard and the 9 realms.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2016 07:42 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote