KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Drax the Destroyer vs. Black Dwarf

Drax the Destroyer vs. Black Dwarf
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Drax the Destroyer vs. Black Dwarf

Discuss.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 11:24 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

which version of drax? dumb drax wins. the version who ripped out thanos' heart would likely lose. original drax would probably be the best fight and it could go either way based on dwarfs limited showings imo.

of course, dwarf did apparently, magically, lose to bp, so..... who the f### knows what to make of him for realz. lol

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 12:34 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Current. The "Kratos" Drax. I'm not sure what weapons he wields nowadays, apparently ditched the knives and carries an axe?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 12:38 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

ah, then i haven't seen him enough to really say for sure.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 12:41 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

BP beat him.

He was also having trouble with Shang Chi and Widow.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 12:42 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
BP beat him.

"A little longer and I think he could've beaten me." - that doesn't sound like a win for BP, lol. Wakanda made aliens retreat, that's it.

It was a TFFA battle, not a duel. T'Challa's claws penetrated BD's hide, but he also apparently broke his hand during the fight.

He was also having trouble with Shang Chi and Widow.

Actually, iirc, he was doing rather good against them... it's Ronan the Jobbuser who killed him...

I agree BD wasn't impressive... I never had much respect for Kratos Drax either, though. So it seemed like a good matchup to me.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 12:47 AM
DarkSaint85

True, I always disregard the BP showing.

He was beating Shang, true, bit he was having trouble with their speed/ agility

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 12:49 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I would like to see Old Drax or New Drax with the power gem Old Drax went from getting physically owned by She Hulk to ripping a star apart. I think Dumb Drax\w his mind restored when he fought Genis.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 12:51 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

True, I always disregard the BP showing.

He was beating Shang, true, bit he was having trouble with their speed/ agility

No shame in that, as they are top streets.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 12:52 AM
DarkSaint85

Dwarf was a feared general in Thanos' army. A physical powerhouse, promoted from the ranks to lead the armies of the greatest threat to the universe, essentially also a death cult.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 12:55 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Thanus wets his pants each time he sees the Hulk, so no wonder he chose someone with 0.00001% of Hulk's power (base, grey version) to be his general.

At least the rest of the Black Order seemed pretty capable.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 01:05 AM
DarkSaint85

The only one who impressed me was Ebony Maw, and maybe Supergiant, tbh.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 01:24 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

The only one who impressed me was Ebony Maw, and maybe Supergiant, tbh.

Because you are sapiosexual.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 01:28 AM
golem370

When Dumb Drax sees who Adam Warlock is getting help from in Infinity Watch Drax gets pissed by is settled down by Warlock and it seemed like Thanos happy liked he was worried.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 01:51 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

This guy?

(please log in to view the image)

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 02:45 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Maxam would be a good fight for BD.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 03:27 AM
ShadowFyre

I have only seen BD two times. When he lost to BP and then somehow handled the Gladiator, Ronan, Annihilus and SS. Made no sense at all.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 03:53 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He "handled" Ronan and died :v

Thanus one-shotted him, too.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 06:29 PM
ShadowFyre

Well, he did die, but the art and everything made it look like he was strong enough to tussle with multiple guys at a time who all have enough strength to turn black panther into goo with a casual backhand.

And yeah, Thanos smacked him down.

And Corvus Glaive and Proxima are probably my favorite and seem the most efficient of the black order aside from Ebony Maw maybe.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 06:49 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Drax was insane.

He killed his way through a ship of annihilation drones, took out the delinquent, killed Lunatik and the blood brothers.

BD got rekt by BP and Ronan.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 06:50 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote