KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blue Beetle Vs Black Bolt

Blue Beetle Vs Black Bolt
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Blue Beetle Vs Black Bolt

(please log in to view the image)

No prep.
No BFR.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 05:38 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

geez, not beetle....

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 01:09 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I was thinking Blue Beetle was like high meta to Black Bolts mid herald.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 01:49 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Blue Beetle suit is random asf. It's a jobber for the most part, unfortunately.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 06:44 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Amazing. In the BB/Cyborg thread i started he was called a continent buster...huh

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 09:28 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

He can be a continent buster, if the suit gives him the appropriate weapon to do that. The blue beetle armor is just too inconsistent.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2016 11:47 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Would you say the Scarab is inconsistent? Or that it just likes to fuck with Jaime?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2016 11:52 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

I think so. It seems like either Jamie doesn't command the respect ofthe scarab, or the scarab is simply trolling him most of the time.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2016 11:54 AM
riv6672

So, the Scarab posts at KMC.
Also amazing!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2016 12:14 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

the suit had a couple good showings, and there were hints that it could pull out some truly awesome stuff. the spectre feat gets over wanked--he never did anything of note to the spectre though the suit gave him some cool options. the suit often raised the point of allowing him more powerful weapons than he ever selected, so COULD it have really done some of what it claimed it could do? i dunno, maybe. scarab warriors ARE enemies of the lanterns, so that alone tells you they are powerful. the showing vs black scarab was impressive, but by and large jaime never showed power enough to compete against someone on bolt's level. the suit COULD act as a bit of a plot device, so it's not inconceivable he could do something here, but like i said, as he was generally depicted, bolt beats wrecks him.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2016 01:10 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Thanks.
I myself am not a Reyes fan, so that was helpful.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2016 09:18 PM