KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Power Gem Thanos vs WBH slugfest

Power Gem Thanos vs WBH slugfest
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Power Gem Thanos vs WBH slugfest

Who wins? Last man standing fight.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 12th, 2016 12:58 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Uuuummmm, Thanos wins.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 12th, 2016 12:59 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos doesn't need the power gem. Thanos wins.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2016 01:05 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Thanos

Old Post Sep 12th, 2016 01:15 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I think it would be fun to see.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 12th, 2016 02:36 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

I just clicked on this to confirm if Carver was the 1st to respond and I was right

Old Post Sep 12th, 2016 02:59 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

What's Thanos greatest feat with the power gem? I'm thinking WBH spite stomps.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 12th, 2016 05:01 AM
h1a8 is online now! Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
What's Thanos greatest feat with the power gem? I'm thinking WBH spite stomps.

I was going to ask the same question. What has Thanos done while using the Power Gem? Has he ever used the Power Gem by itself? I saw him slap Captain America's shield and fracture over 90% of it, but was that the Power Gem alone, or were any of the other gems at work? If there's no history that shows him using it alone, how can any one make claims as to how powerful he'd be with it? If he can fully use it, then he would be able to surpass WB Hulk's strength, but then again, he was clobbered on by Thor and it didn't appear to me that he was as strong in those scenes as WB Hulk.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2016 11:46 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
apex_pretador

Thanos does NOT need the power gem to overpower and kill WBH in a slugfest.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2016 09:36 AM
apex_pretador is currently offline Click here to Send apex_pretador a Private Message Find more posts by apex_pretador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

^ proof it

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 13th, 2016 05:33 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by apex_pretador
Thanos does NOT need the power gem to overpower and kill WBH in a slugfest.
holy crap. Do you even know what you're talking about?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2016 06:01 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
apex_pretador

Originally posted by deathslash
holy crap. Do you even know what you're talking about?

Yes I know what I'm talking about. WBH can not do anything to thanos, maybe he can hurt him a little, but that's it.

Tell me what WBH did? Destroyed a planet with fist bumps? Classic drax has destroyed planets with arm wrestling, and Thanos in his weakest version overpowered him with ease. Classic drax has also destroyed stars alone, with his pure strength, and WBH is nowhere near that level.

Not to mention all this mad power gem thor and Odin fighting Thanos and only stalemating him.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2016 12:50 PM
apex_pretador is currently offline Click here to Send apex_pretador a Private Message Find more posts by apex_pretador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Lol at Thanos stalemating Odin laughing

Old Post Sep 14th, 2016 12:53 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

i think its not a hard one. PG Thanos wins. Thanos without the power gem loses. thats my opinion.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2016 01:19 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
apex_pretador

Originally posted by Dareangel
i think its not a hard one. PG Thanos wins. Thanos without the power gem loses. thats my opinion.

What has WBH done to put him above Thanos? Don't say he is hulk his power is infinite he is 100 feet tall or something like that. Give actual feats.

Originally posted by iceman24567
Lol at Thanos stalemating Odin laughing
What do you call a fight of 14 pages without any damage to either of the fighters?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2016 01:23 PM
Dareangel

What has WBH done to put him above Thanos? Don't say he is hulk his power is infinite he is 100 feet tall or something like that. Give actual feats.

we have seen feats from him only 3 times. however the fact he can bust planets, disintegrate beings equal to Savage Hulk effortlessly just by clashing with red she-hulk, makes assumption take its place. We can't measure what he can do but atleast we have a starting point. Maybe he can do greater things, maybe not. But until then, he bust planets effortlessly and surpasses by more than a mile ANY striking feat Sentry, Superman, Thor or Thanos have ever dished.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2016 01:30 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

What do you call a fight of 14 pages without any damage to either of the fighters?
Thanos was most certainly damaged though

Old Post Sep 14th, 2016 02:17 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Yes I know what I'm talking about. WBH can not do anything to thanos, maybe he can hurt him a little, but that's it.

Tell me what WBH did? Destroyed a planet with fist bumps? Classic drax has destroyed planets with arm wrestling, and Thanos in his weakest version overpowered him with ease. Classic drax has also destroyed stars alone, with his pure strength, and WBH is nowhere near that level.

Not to mention all this mad power gem thor and Odin fighting Thanos and only stalemating him.

She hulk overpowered that same Drax who admitted she was much stronger than him.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...postid=14810838

Mar-vell also overpowered and koed him in the same comic where he destroyed those planets.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

erm

Old Post Sep 14th, 2016 02:23 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

I wouldn't say he overpowered Drax overwhelmed sure but not overpowered

Old Post Sep 14th, 2016 03:05 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Thanos without the Power Gem ran neck and neck with Annihi-Hulk or perhaps a slight bit stronger, and I mean slight bit. Annihi-Hulk was nowhere near as strong as WB Hulk. They weren't even in the same zip code TBH.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2016 03:17 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote