KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Phantom Zone Projector gauntlet

Phantom Zone Projector gauntlet
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Phantom Zone Projector gauntlet

A hero, doesn't matter who (Let's say Batman) tries to banish the following characters to the phantom zone. They can't defend themselves or actively try and avoid the beam. Who can escape the zone/simply can't be sent?

1. Thor.

2. Adam Destine.

3. Silver Surfer.

4. Thanos.

5. Ganthet.

6. Juggernaut.

7. Worldbreaker Hulk.

8. Anti Monitor.

9. Mad Jim Jaspers.

10. Voidtry (Full power)

11. A celestial.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2016 11:45 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

I don't think anyone has ever escaped the PZ without a plot device to help them.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2016 12:24 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
I don't think anyone has ever escaped the PZ without a plot device to help them.

Superbytch Prime. I think he simply punched his way out.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2016 12:26 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

anyone with teleportation should be able to get out. that place is only a prison for krytonians to my knowledge

Old Post Sep 17th, 2016 02:06 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^was thinking the same.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2016 05:05 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's another dimension. You'd need the ability to dimension shift.

It also turns you into a ghost.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2016 05:08 AM
golem370

What if Juggernaut is walking away from it?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 17th, 2016 05:13 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^good one.

If it turns you into a ghost, how did SBP manage to punch anything? How did Fernus kill the White Martians in there (which was seen as a huge deal)? How did the martians even die? They were shown to be ripped apart, which i think casts doubt on the ghost thing.
Some aspects of solidity and super powers must still exist in there.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2016 10:29 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by cdtm
It's another dimension. You'd need the ability to dimension shift.

It also turns you into a ghost.

What's the most powerful non kryptonian to be imprisoned. I dont see how Thor or Surfer could possibly be trapped there.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2016 02:04 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Anyone remembers what happened to mr myx in the "for the man who has everything"?

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2016 03:09 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Anyone remembers what happened to mr myx in the "for the man who has everything"?

He tried saying his name backwards to escape the pzp, and got ripped apart by the pull of two dimensions. smile

Old Post Sep 17th, 2016 03:42 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sin I AM
What's the most powerful non kryptonian to be imprisoned. I dont see how Thor or Surfer could possibly be trapped there.

The zone kept a dying Mon El alive as a ghost, until the Legion of Super Heroes discovered him in their era, and cured his lead poisoning.

It would have kept Dooksday, if his trip wasn't intercepted.

There's one "native resident" of the zone, though, and he's essentially god there. Can kill whoever he wants, or have whatever happen.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2016 03:49 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm, with the "works only in their universe" retcon, Batman could probably beat Thanos with the IG...

Old Post Sep 17th, 2016 06:56 PM
riv6672

^^^Haha!

Also, guess Myx has crappy durability.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2016 07:07 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^good one.

If it turns you into a ghost, how did SBP manage to punch anything? How did Fernus kill the White Martians in there (which was seen as a huge deal)? How did the martians even die? They were shown to be ripped apart, which i think casts doubt on the ghost thing.
Some aspects of solidity and super powers must still exist in there.

Because SBP. No, really, he was that PISsy.

Fernus killed them because he was in the zone as well; they're ghosts to the regular dimension, not to each other. And can use powers on each other, IIRC.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2016 10:23 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Hmm.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2016 11:36 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, this was all established in the pre crisis Phantom Zone story, when a wizard attacked Superman with a magic axe, and Supes puffed up his chest, put his hands on his hips, and.... promptly got cut down. (As kids everywhere are yelling at the comic "HE'S A WIZARD! MAGIC AXE, YOU IDIOT!" smile )

Old Post Sep 18th, 2016 02:49 PM
riv6672

BWA!!! eek!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2016 04:50 AM