KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wild Dog vs Casey Jones

Wild Dog vs Casey Jones
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wild Dog vs Casey Jones

Who wins?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2016 03:38 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

The guy with the guns?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2016 04:30 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Wild Dog either shoots him in the face or kicks him in the throat.

Either way. Ex Marine beats Stupid Sports Enthusiast Street Punk anyday.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2016 06:03 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Wild Dog either shoots him in the face or kicks him in the throat.

Either way. Ex Marine beats Stupid Sports Enthusiast Street Punk anyday.
even when that stupid street punk can evenly fight trained ninjas and take on one of the two best ninja turtles?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2016 09:57 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

"Heh, Heh. Those Darn Ninjas. They're *wacky*." -- The Tick.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2016 11:01 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by deathslash
even when that stupid street punk can evenly fight trained ninjas and take on one of the two best ninja turtles?

And don't forget how he took out Shredder's elite's,,who gave the turtles themselves problems. Not to mention, toppling Shredder himself.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2016 12:57 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

So, NOT the guy with the guns.
Fair enough.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2016 01:08 PM
Flyattractor

Yeah cause Comic Book Ninjas are ALWAYS super impressive fighters.

And why do I get the feeling that you are talking about the New Bay Turtles version of Casey......

Old Post Oct 7th, 2016 04:52 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Yeah cause Comic Book Ninjas are ALWAYS super impressive fighters.

And why do I get the feeling that you are talking about the New Bay Turtles version of Casey......
oh god no. I would never watch that Michael Bay garbage. Also, I remember one of my friends mentioning that he never even met up with the turtles in the movie.

I see that you've raised no objections regarding him evenly fighting raph and being considered a peer of the other turtles. Also, some of the characters that casey has fought have given the turtles trouble. Let's also not forget about casey managing to escape from ra's al ghul, shredder, the foot clan, and the league of assassins.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2016 05:11 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

oh god no. I would never watch that Michael Bay garbage. Also, I remember one of my friends mentioning that he never even met up with the turtles in the movie.

I see that you've raised no objections regarding him evenly fighting raph and being considered a peer of the other turtles. Also, some of the characters that casey has fought have given the turtles trouble. Let's also not forget about casey managing to escape from ra's al ghul, shredder, the foot clan, and the league of assassins.

...........I forgot about the Batman Crossover. Haven't seen it yet so I can't say. So this is the IDW comic series Casey being used then?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2016 05:16 PM
deathslash

...........I forgot about the Batman Crossover. Haven't seen it yet so I can't say. So this is the IDW comic series Casey being used then?
i can only assume it is. We generally use the current version of the character unless otherwise stated. Even if we weren't though, the Nick version of him still evenly fought raph, the mirage version of him evenly fought raph, and several other versions of him have evenly fought raph. He makes up for his lack of skill with a high level of street fighting ability, pain tolerance, and being an expert with the weapons that he uses. He's like the sports master, only he's not a failure.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2016 06:30 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not sure if the Mirage storyline is ongoing, but I'm basically talking about things Casey did in that media. It never really stopped for decades, and is certainly "definitive" in terms of creator vision, if not "current".

Old Post Oct 7th, 2016 06:34 PM
riv6672

^^^With characters like this, thats a fair way to do it.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2016 04:35 AM