KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs WBH vs Death Seed Sentry

Thanos vs WBH vs Death Seed Sentry
Started by: DarkSaint85

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

Thanos vs WBH vs Death Seed Sentry

Thanos. Has. Returned.

Earth offers no resistance - or at least, no challenge. Magic has gone. Hulk is dead. Sentry has left. X-man fights Inhuman, iron men fight marvels - it is child's play for the Mad Titan to conquer.

Shorn of its greatest defenders, at the very last, when all hope is gone....the Sentry returns to fulfill his promise. To be the saviour he knows he was meant to be.

Ever the wily tactician, Thanos combines his teleportation matrix and what's left of his dark magic, to send Sentry back in time and through dimensions.

To Dark Dimensions.

As he stands to gloat over yet one more victory, the Sentry reaches out his hand...and grabs Thanos. He too becomes the unwitting victim of his own scheme.

As they crash into Umar's realm, the full extent of his depravity shows. Requiring a sacrifice to power such a transference, he had found a readily available one in the supple, yet firm flesh of Red She-Hulk, who dies before WBH's very eyes.

If the Mad Titan wants madness, WBH will give it to him.

Fight on an indestructible planet. The cost of sending DS Sentry here, however, has shorted out his teleportation matrix. BFR has been turned off!!!

Who wins?

(please log in to view the image)

VS

VS

They all hate each other. Thanos needs to destroy DSS so he can go back to rule the Earth. Hulk wishes to destroy both DSS and Thanos for Betty. DSS needs to destroy Thanos to save Earth, and a part of him still hates Hulk for WWH.

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Dec 2nd, 2016 at 06:53 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 06:43 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote:
quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Originally posted by krisblaze
My dick

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 07:10 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Thanos is the weaker one here. And he's drawn the ire of 2 people who will stop at nothing (particularly in Sentry's case) to kill him. Hopefully Thanos has a eulogy pre-written before this battle. He's gonna get flattened.

Then we have Sentry vs Hulk. In this battle Hulk doesn't really have a pro in this fight that can give him the +1 advantage. Neither his physicality or radiation outbursts are going to effect the Sentry at this point [SPOILER - highlight to read]: (unless Hulk gets the worm of the Harkep to aid him.). The Sentry however has the variety of power along with his strength. And it isn't a "jack of all trades, master of none" situation.

Sentry will defeat the Hulk and be the victor.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 07:26 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let's see the settings of this match-up:

Striking power:

Sentry can two-shot Thor while holding back.

Thanos usually needs between 3 and seven attacks for the same result.

WBH most impressive feat is matching an amped Red She-Hulk while both gone all-out. This is hardly quantifiable. This resulted in destroying Umar's planet in the Dark Dimension however there was massive amount of Heat Radiation from She-Hulk and Gamma Energy from Hulk so it was hardly accomplished via striking power.

Physical strength:

Sentry's physical force is enough to stop Exitar, whom is mightier than the Celestial 4th host. Rogue, amped by the power of all heroes on Earth couldn't even slow him down so she was a non-factor.

Thanos is featless but physically stronger than heralds like Hulk (non-amped).

WBH has no feats but Hulk in less enraged states was able to move continents and to hold a mountain on his back.

Durability:

Sentry's durability weavers according to his mental state or his own wishes. Sentry understood that he can't be killed via physical means. He no-sells physical damages.

Thanos' durability is very high. Recently he was stopped twice by the ultimates despite the team having no herald-levels or high-tier heavy hitters. (Teen Titanized anyone ? XD). However he was able to endure Odin's attacks and to match briefly the depowered Titan.

WB Hulk was massively amped during that arc due to the massive amount of rage he could build via constantly fighting and let lose. He looks as durable as Thanos in his first appearance against Drax which resulted in the destruction of one planet.

Healing factor:

Sentry hands down. He can regenerate his body from complete disintegration near-instantly.

WB hulk is clearly above Thanos. The more Hulk is angry, the faster he regenerates. Savage Hulk has better feats than Thanos.

Thanos don't have much feats of regenerating himself. Destroying his head or taking off his heart is enough to kill him.

Telepathy:

Sentry is near-immune to telepathy and omega-level telepaths can't enter in his head without his approval. He wiped out the memories of everyone on earth and Moon (Uatu the Watcher included) on a whim. Attacking his mind always end very bad for people trying it.

Thanos is a powerful telepath. He has beaten Hulk this way. He has beaten Monica Rambeau this way to prevent her frying his brain. He has been beaten by Silver Surfer on the Astral Plane.

Hulk has no telepathic powers but his rage was enough to push Prof X out of his mind however that proves that he can be attacked telepathically.

Telekinesis:

Sentry has stopped Mjolnir without trying this way.

Thanos has telekinesis but I don't remember how powerful.

WB Hulk hasn't.

Matter & Energy manipulation:

Sentry is more powerful molecule / reality manipulator than Molecule Man. He can manipulate all matter and all energy.

Thanos' powers over matter and energy are good. He was able to match a vulnerable and planetary-level Maker (extremely weakened Beyonder in mortal form).

WB Hulk cant manipulate this.

Energy projection:

Sentry has destroyed entire worlds while holding back.

WB Hulk has destroyed a planet during his clash with RSH.

Thanos doesn't have the power to destroy a planet on his own.

Special moves:

Sentry can charge at extreme speed via flying. He can use Infinitendrils of Negative Energy.

Sentry outclasses everyone here easily. He curbstomps.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 07:30 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yaadaveyaa

i wish i had more intel with DSS he has one major super super strength feat so far

with that being said world breaker lvls are insane and still not enough to beat thanos... even with no gems or anything thanos is still to much

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 07:31 PM
yaadaveyaa is currently offline Click here to Send yaadaveyaa a Private Message Find more posts by yaadaveyaa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Good fight.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 07:53 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Poor Thanos.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 08:12 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Thanos is the weaker one here. And he's drawn the ire of 2 people who will stop at nothing (particularly in Sentry's case) to kill him. Hopefully Thanos has a eulogy pre-written before this battle. He's gonna get flattened.

Then we have Sentry vs Hulk. In this battle Hulk doesn't really have a pro in this fight that can give him the +1 advantage. Neither his physicality or radiation outbursts are going to effect the Sentry at this point [SPOILER - highlight to read]: (unless Hulk gets the worm of the Harkep to aid him.). The Sentry however has the variety of power along with his strength. And it isn't a "jack of all trades, master of none" situation.

Sentry will defeat the Hulk and be the victor.
Thanos is every bit as powerful as Sentry.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 08:14 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Was thanos ever retconned into any encounters with thanos

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 08:14 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Let's see the settings of this match-up:

Striking power:

Sentry can two-shot Thor while holding back.

Thanos usually needs between 3 and seven attacks for the same result.

WBH most impressive feat is matching an amped Red She-Hulk while both gone all-out. This is hardly quantifiable. This resulted in destroying Umar's planet in the Dark Dimension however there was massive amount of Heat Radiation from She-Hulk and Gamma Energy from Hulk so it was hardly accomplished via striking power.

Physical strength:

Sentry's physical force is enough to stop Exitar, whom is mightier than the Celestial 4th host. Rogue, amped by the power of all heroes on Earth couldn't even slow him down so she was a non-factor.

Thanos is featless but physically stronger than heralds like Hulk (non-amped).

WBH has no feats but Hulk in less enraged states was able to move continents and to hold a mountain on his back.

Durability:

Sentry's durability weavers according to his mental state or his own wishes. Sentry understood that he can't be killed via physical means. He no-sells physical damages.

Thanos' durability is very high. Recently he was stopped twice by the ultimates despite the team having no herald-levels or high-tier heavy hitters. (Teen Titanized anyone ? XD). However he was able to endure Odin's attacks and to match briefly the depowered Titan.

WB Hulk was massively amped during that arc due to the massive amount of rage he could build via constantly fighting and let lose. He looks as durable as Thanos in his first appearance against Drax which resulted in the destruction of one planet.

Healing factor:

Sentry hands down. He can regenerate his body from complete disintegration near-instantly.

WB hulk is clearly above Thanos. The more Hulk is angry, the faster he regenerates. Savage Hulk has better feats than Thanos.

Thanos don't have much feats of regenerating himself. Destroying his head or taking off his heart is enough to kill him.

Telepathy:

Sentry is near-immune to telepathy and omega-level telepaths can't enter in his head without his approval. He wiped out the memories of everyone on earth and Moon (Uatu the Watcher included) on a whim. Attacking his mind always end very bad for people trying it.

Thanos is a powerful telepath. He has beaten Hulk this way. He has beaten Monica Rambeau this way to prevent her frying his brain. He has been beaten by Silver Surfer on the Astral Plane.

Hulk has no telepathic powers but his rage was enough to push Prof X out of his mind however that proves that he can be attacked telepathically.

Telekinesis:

Sentry has stopped Mjolnir without trying this way.

Thanos has telekinesis but I don't remember how powerful.

WB Hulk hasn't.

Matter & Energy manipulation:

Sentry is more powerful molecule / reality manipulator than Molecule Man. He can manipulate all matter and all energy.

Thanos' powers over matter and energy are good. He was able to match a vulnerable and planetary-level Maker (extremely weakened Beyonder in mortal form).

WB Hulk cant manipulate this.

Energy projection:

Sentry has destroyed entire worlds while holding back.

WB Hulk has destroyed a planet during his clash with RSH.

Thanos doesn't have the power to destroy a planet on his own.

Special moves:

Sentry can charge at extreme speed via flying. He can use Infinitendrils of Negative Energy.

Sentry outclasses everyone here easily. He curbstomps.
so many things wrong with this it's laughable , and the cherry pickings is worse

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 08:18 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Thanos wins via thunderclap.

Great thread idea! thumb up

Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Was thanos ever retconned into any encounters with thanos
Wut? Lol

DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Galan007
Thanos wins via thunderclap.

Great thread idea! thumb up

Jelly jelly Galan.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 08:23 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I would have thrown Odin in the mix, but that's just me. happy

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 08:25 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

And Hulk Killer Humanoid too.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 08:28 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

And Mountain Man...

GREAT GALAXIES!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 08:36 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Mountain Man is the Cletus of Marvel.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 08:40 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Wut? Lol

Sentry

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 08:45 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Sentry
no, not yet. But I could see them running into each other in his new series.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 09:21 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

All sentry did was lift exitar up...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 09:26 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote