KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Can these guys beat real life earth if they start killing random people

Can these guys beat real life earth if they start killing random people
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Can these guys beat real life earth if they start killing random people

Fight starts out in a city, can the us military defeat them ( they can be creative but be realistic and they have to think of it

Venom
Rhino
Colossus
Black Bolt
Joker with an army of goons
Spiderman (High end)

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 09:44 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoctisOwen

Black Bolt can do it easily by himself

without BB the rest doesn't really stack up to nuclear weapons

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 09:49 PM
NoctisOwen is currently offline Click here to Send NoctisOwen a Private Message Find more posts by NoctisOwen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Yes there a team

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 09:55 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

sniper could take out Black bolt

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 10:01 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

quote: (post)
Originally posted by staxamillion

haha what?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 10:12 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

lol

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 10:38 PM
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Blackbolt and Joker could. Blackbolt expeditiously, and Joker over a decade if he really wanted to.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 11:27 PM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

(please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 11:30 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

i don't see anything in black bolts pwerset that makes him bullet proof or precognizant. just needs to be a good sniper

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 01:01 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

i don't see anything in black bolts pwerset that makes him bullet proof or precognizant. just needs to be a good sniper

He can pierced by arrows...

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 01:16 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Asgardian arrows can explode fighter jets, so we don't know what kind of arrows those might be smile

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 01:24 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

Re: Can these guys beat real life earth if they start killing random people

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Fight starts out in a city, can the us military defeat them ( they can be creative but be realistic and they have to think of it

Venom
Rhino
Colossus
Black Bolt
Joker with an army of goons
Spiderman (High end)

Yeah, whether sniper or not, something would eventually get Black Bolt unless he was going completely insane and vaporizing everything at full power. Even then they could probably get lucky with a missile or nuke.

Joker and his goons would get killed by the cops.

Rhino and Colossus are too slow to escape. They would be taken down by heavy weapons or chemical attack.

Venom and Spidey might last a while if they go on the run and avoid major confrontations, but they will get killed eventually.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 01:37 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by krisblaze
Asgardian arrows can explode fighter jets, so we don't know what kind of arrows those might be smile

The kind that aren't 661 Grain, full metal jacket with a mild steel core and travel at 2,750 fps and are fired from a .50 barrett sniper rifle. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 01:37 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by riv6672
He can pierced by arrows...

First of all stop stretching the phucking page.

Secondly 1st rule in comics # cover art is ALWAYS misleading.

3d he wasnt pierced by anything in that comic

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 02:37 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

First of all **** you.

Secondly **** a dick.

3rd you dont **** tell me what to do.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 02:43 PM
riv6672

Nice scans! smile

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 02:44 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by riv6672
First of all **** you.

Secondly **** a dick.

3rd you dont **** tell me what to do.

😉

Originally posted by basilisk
Yeah, whether sniper or not, something would eventually get Black Bolt unless he was going completely insane and vaporizing everything at full power. Even then they could probably get lucky with a missile or nuke.

Joker and his goons would get killed by the cops.

Rhino and Colossus are too slow to escape. They would be taken down by heavy weapons or chemical attack.

Venom and Spidey might last a while if they go on the run and avoid major confrontations, but they will get killed eventually.

Nothing short of a nuke would stop BB and thats if he didnt intercept the payload. Plus a nuke on American soil would be devastating. We arent prepared for those kinda casualties.

Joker and his goons would die...yes i agree. Unless joker was extremely smart and extremely careful.

Colossus and Rhino would tabk anything short of a nuke and venom and spidey would do fine.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 02:52 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

Boltagon could deflect a bullet but it's not an automatic gotcha everytime type of thing. a distracted BB could be sniped but if he has any awareness he could probably survive the nuke

Last edited by staxamillion on Dec 12th, 2016 at 03:15 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 03:11 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

He's not getting sniped. He's never shown any fear/aversion to bullets

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 03:39 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

So they win?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 06:46 PM