KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cyttorak Colossus Vs World War Hulk

Cyttorak Colossus Vs World War Hulk
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Cyttorak Colossus Vs World War Hulk

This is his Demon Form Seen Here

(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

No holding back

Old Post Mar 31st, 2017 07:44 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

WWH would eventually tear off his helmet and beat him half to death to be honest.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Mar 31st, 2017 10:46 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Colossonaut, easily.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Mar 31st, 2017 11:09 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
WWH would eventually tear off his helmet and beat him half to death to be honest.

Not sure if serious?

As to the thread, if Cyttorak Colossus is anywhere near as powerful as Classic Juggernaut, he wins. IMHO.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 12:47 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Its been a while since I've looked at him, but I feel its more probable he doesn't have the power to put Hulk down before Hulk matches his strength and overwhelms him.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 01:13 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Is WWH fts usable after the arc? If so, can you please start using Green Scar in the thread title instead of WWH.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 02:41 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by carver9
Is WWH fts usable after the arc? If so, can you please start using Green Scar in the thread title instead of WWH.
Just curious on why?

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 05:04 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by TheHulk
Just curious on why?

Green Scar is the same Hulk but he was basically a Green Scar that had no intentions on not knocking you out. Unleashed WWH.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 05:07 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Green Scar is the same Hulk but he was basically a Green Scar that had no intentions on not knocking you out. Unleashed WWH.
Basically because of what HOTM Hulk said about holding back his strength in the events of WWH, you want to create probably an unnecessary difference between a holding back Hulk and non holding back Hulk by just separating a nickname and title name. It makes sense to what you are trying to do, but i really don't know whether to laugh or be miffed.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 05:16 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Basically because of what HOTM Hulk said about holding back his strength in the events of WWH, you want to create probably an unnecessary difference between a holding back Hulk and non holding back Hulk by just separating a nickname and title name. It makes sense to what you are trying to do, but i really don't know whether to laugh or be miffed.

No need to laugh. Just know, WWH could've killed Hercules along with a lot of others but instead, he held back. Green Scar killed both Bi Beast and Wendigo at the same time and was laughing when he did it.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 05:18 AM
DarkSaint85

Is 8th Day Juggernaut allowed? If so, please start using the term 8thDay.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 06:47 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Hasn't it been official now for a long time that Any Hulk (possibly excluding Gray/Fixit) is greater then Cytorak himself?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 06:55 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Demon form?
Juggs

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 08:49 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Colossusnaut was just a disaster wasn't he?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 10:35 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anadrol1

Cytorak clearly stated he gave Colossus the most power of any juggernaut to that point. In demon form he literally rag dolled Red Hulk to pulp with little effort. Demon mode Colossus stomps

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 07:24 PM
Anadrol1 is currently offline Click here to Send Anadrol1 a Private Message Find more posts by Anadrol1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

No need to laugh. Just know, WWH could've killed Hercules along with a lot of others but instead, he held back. Green Scar killed both Bi Beast and Wendigo at the same time and was laughing when he did it.
I'm not arguing what Hulk could or might have done if he did not ''hold back'' I'm just questioning the necessity of creating two specific names for a single character.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 12:38 PM
Dareangel

Colossus no matter how powerful will find a way to lose. WWH is a loser on his own. this is not about who will win but who will lose first

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 12:41 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I'm not arguing what Hulk could or might have done if he did not ''hold back'' I'm just questioning the necessity of creating two specific names for a single character.

If the title says WWH then we can only use scenes from that arc. If it say Green Scar then we can use scenes from and after that arc and the beauty of it is, it's the same Hulk. If you do not understand this then I don't know what to tell you. Just know, it limits the character power level.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 02:05 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

If the title says WWH then we can only use scenes from that arc. If it say Green Scar then we can use scenes from and after that arc and the beauty of it is, it's the same Hulk. If you do not understand this then I don't know what to tell you. Just know, it limits the character power level.
Again i do understand...and again..i just don't think it's needed. Opinions Carver erm

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 02:36 PM
DarkSaint85

Here I was, thinking that WWH had plenty of feats.

Beating Skrullbolt, Strange, GR, sentry etc etc etc.

But no. Apparently that is not a good enough indication of his power level, lol.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 02:39 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote