KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Loebforce Rulk versus DOS Doomsday

Loebforce Rulk versus DOS Doomsday
Started by: bluewaterrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bluewaterrider

Loebforce Rulk versus DOS Doomsday

Red Hulk with his proper healing factor and energy absorbing abilities.
Versus Doomsday as he was in the Death of Superman storyline.

Speed equalized.
BFR on.

Who takes this?
How and why?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 09:15 AM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Just the DOS arc or anything canon he accomplished before DOS?

Also why did you handicapped Doomsday and equalized speed? Seems like you are trying to give Rulk any advantage you can

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 01:01 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

People get tired of the " speed wins excuse". If DD was so great, then let him fight Rulk on equal terms. Rulk for the win.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 01:10 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

^nah!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 01:12 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Moreover, I have yet to see much in the way of quantifiable strength feats for Doomsday. I figure if I eliminate the standard "groupthink" response JBL mentioned, people will give me something substantive.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 01:32 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Moreover, I have yet to see much in the way of quantifiable strength feats for Doomsday. I figure if I eliminate the standard "groupthink" response JBL mentioned, people will give me something substantive.

You haven't answer the question. Which btw is not surprising at all.

And from now on handicapping will be called "groupthink" laughing

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 01:57 PM
carver9

He doesn't have any strength fts. He did pick up a tank though. Majority of his showings does come from combat which is>strength fts, sometimes. There are characters that has gone up against Doomsday that have both combat and strength fts above him that gets the loss on KMC.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Jun 14th, 2017 at 02:03 PM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 01:59 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Doomsday did this to Booster:

(please log in to view the image)

That's the same forcefield Brainiac 5 uses in Legion of Superheroes.

You know, the same Brainiac 5 who set up force fields no JLA member could budge.

The same Brainiac who, in the Pocket Universe Superboy arc, set a field around Sun Boy which Supes bounced off of.

B5 shields are essentially energy vesions of Adamantium... NOTHING budges them below high cosmic level attacks, like Darkaeid's Omega Effect (And only with some effort. The field's withstood an extended blast of OE, and shrugged off Starbreaker's initial attacks.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Jun 14th, 2017 at 02:12 PM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 02:08 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Doesn't look like he got the field up in time.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 02:54 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Just the DOS arc or anything canon he accomplished before DOS?

Show me what you got.

Also why did you handicapped Doomsday and equalized speed?

You realize that speeding Rulk up also equalizes things too, right?

Seems like you are trying to give Rulk any advantage you can

If you're thinking the only way to equalize something is to take away something from your side, I can see why it seems that way to you.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 02:57 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by JBL

In that case, what you're saying is the Doomsday, a supervillain known for not holding back...was unable to KO a normal human.

Which is....I mean, yeah.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 03:00 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by cdtm
Doomsday did this to Booster:

That's the same forcefield Brainiac 5 uses in Legion of Superheroes.

You know, the same Brainiac 5 who set up force fields no JLA member could budge.

The same Brainiac who, in the Pocket Universe Superboy arc, set a field around Sun Boy which Supes bounced off of.

B5 shields are essentially energy vesions of Adamantium... NOTHING budges them below high cosmic level attacks, like Darkaeid's Omega Effect (And only with some effort. The field's withstood an extended blast of OE, and shrugged off Starbreaker's initial attacks.)

Hulk did this to Hyperion...

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qi...260f5cf8e04e4-c

This is the same Hyperion who took two universes exploding on him. smile

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 03:08 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i will say this at least--the rulk side has some ground to stand on here. there was a limit shown to the physical punishment dd could take. given the toon-force-esque powers of rulk in that specific time period, i don't think it's impossible for rulk to win this. i wouldn't give him odds--dd's too fast--but he could win i think. /shrug

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 03:28 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Yeah, DD has overwhelmed plenty of foes with his incredible speed. Lol

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 03:48 PM
carver9

Originally posted by JBL

Agreed. This same Doomsday failed to kill Booster Gold when he didn't have his shield up and Doomsday doesn't hold back.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 03:53 PM
DarkSaint85

Superman and Guy Gardner were two.

At Carver: so iyo, Doomsday is human level?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 03:53 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Show me what you got.

You realize that speeding Rulk up also equalizes things too, right?

If you're thinking the only way to equalize something is to take away something from your side, I can see why it seems that way to you.

The first point should be a yes or no. Simple as that.

Doomsday year one feats should count for DOS Doomsday unless YOU the OP specifies that is only DOS feats.

The rest of the points are irrelevant my friend. It is clear you wanted to "equalize" things because of course DD vs Rulk is NOT equal. thumb up smile

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Jun 14th, 2017 at 04:25 PM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 04:12 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
In that case, what you're saying is the Doomsday, a supervillain known for not holding back...was unable to KO a normal human.

Which is....I mean, yeah.

Or forcefield simply wasn't at 100%... or only the first layer got erected... or, y'know, Booster is a pussy that will moan like a whore even when you accidentally poke his back with your index finger...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 04:52 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by JBL

Originally posted by carver9
Agreed. This same Doomsday failed to kill Booster Gold when he didn't have his shield up and Doomsday doesn't hold back.

You literally see his force field around him when he's flying. This is from the next page.

You two fail.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 08:27 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by Delta1938
You literally see his force field around him when he's flying. This is from the next page.

You two fail.

Owned! thumb up laughing

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 09:00 PM