KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Fin Fang Foom vs. Godzilla (Marvel)

Fin Fang Foom vs. Godzilla (Marvel)
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Fin Fang Foom vs. Godzilla (Marvel)

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 10:49 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

marvel's godzilla probably loses. composite kills ff without issue. idw wins as well.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:06 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Marvel Godzilla's got this.

SHIELD, The Champions, The FF, The Avengers...Godzilla's pretty much walked through them.
More impressively than FFF ever has in similar circumstances.

Also thats a great pic of FFF!

Last edited by riv6672 on Nov 14th, 2017 at 11:24 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:21 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

that scene is...not impressive at all. he took on the champions too, and herc alone overpowered him. the whole time they were all holding back. and if you look at the scans what did he deal with--im's repulsors? torch's basic flame blast and some general shield weapons.

fff has easily done that, and also been compared to jormungand. in his marvel series, godzilla wasn't very impressive. in fact, he was sort of disappointing compared to movies and other iterations. i could go ahead and low ball marvel godzilla, but i won't. ff is also a genius that can shape shift. strength and durability are about equal, breath is about equal, but fff can fly and even has laser eyes. he's basically a smart godzilla who can fly and has slightly more weapon options with the ability to shift shape. can't really see godzilla winning more than 3/10 against fff. other versions win 10/10, some almost spitefully.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 12:56 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Red Ronin.

I understand he's been used against FFF. He almost killed Godzilla. How does he nornally do against Fin Fang Foom?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 01:07 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Godzilla stalemated Thor and Herc toppled him over, he didn't overpower him.Godzilla also one shot savge hulk. Godzilla's got this. FFF has a horrible track record.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 02:36 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Didnt Iron Man alone beat FFF? Godzilla should have this.

By Stoic

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 03:48 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
that scene is...not impressive at all. he took on the champions too, and herc alone overpowered him. the whole time they were all holding back. and if you look at the scans what did he deal with--im's repulsors? torch's basic flame blast and some general shield weapons.

fff has easily done that, and also been compared to jormungand. in his marvel series, godzilla wasn't very impressive. in fact, he was sort of disappointing compared to movies and other iterations. i could go ahead and low ball marvel godzilla, but i won't. ff is also a genius that can shape shift. strength and durability are about equal, breath is about equal, but fff can fly and even has laser eyes. he's basically a smart godzilla who can fly and has slightly more weapon options with the ability to shift shape. can't really see godzilla winning more than 3/10 against fff. other versions win 10/10, some almost spitefully.

ShadowFyre summed it up for me.

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Godzilla stalemated Thor and Herc toppled him over, he didn't overpower him.Godzilla also one shot savge hulk. Godzilla's got this. FFF has a horrible track record.

Originally posted by tkitna
Didnt Iron Man alone beat FFF? Godzilla should have this.

Even worse...

...Carol is not doing this to Godzilla.

Then there's the sheer size difference.
MU Godzilla was depicted at skyscraper level.

Last edited by riv6672 on Nov 15th, 2017 at 05:09 AM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 05:04 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Fing is win this.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 12:26 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Check out Godzilla's respect thread here . Scroll down to the Marvel section. IMHO, this is more impressive than anything FFF has done. Godzilla ftw.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 12:40 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by zopzop
Check out Godzilla's respect thread here . Scroll down to the Marvel section. IMHO, this is more impressive than anything FFF has done. Godzilla ftw.

Well obviously, -i- agree with you, so thanks for the link. Didnt know about this thread.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 12:58 PM
SamZED

That's current SJW Cap Marvel. She can one-shot either one of the Lizards.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 01:16 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by zopzop

huh? what exactly did he do...? confused

and at whoever said herc didn't 'overpower' him not sure what you've looked at...

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...233+%281%29.png

gz tried to stomp. herc caught his foot, stopped him, and sent him toppling. lol that is the definition of overpowering. matching thor at a skyscraper is also not a real gauge. thor couldn't use his full strength, obviously, or the building would be crushed.

again, fff changes sizes.

aside from the usual kmc low balling, which full capacity ignores, i still haven't seen anything from marvel godzilla that fff can't match. as i knew i wouldn't. green scar would kill this version of godzilla too and fff has been shown to be WELL above ironman with far better armor. he def suffers from having been made into a comical character in some of his appearances. in his more serious appearances he easily matches this version of godzilla and has a load of abilities godzilla can't match. respect threads are out there that show all of this. /shrug

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 01:20 PM
riv6672

Fair enough, you're interpreting things differently and/or ignoring what you dont like.
I'm totes done here. Zop's free to keep trying if he likes.

GO GO GODZILLA

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 02:13 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by leonidas
huh? what exactly did he do...? confused

and at whoever said herc didn't 'overpower' him not sure what you've looked at...

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...233+%281%29.png

gz tried to stomp. herc caught his foot, stopped him, and sent him toppling. lol that is the definition of overpowering. matching thor at a skyscraper is also not a real gauge. thor couldn't use his full strength, obviously, or the building would be crushed.

again, fff changes sizes.

aside from the usual kmc low balling, which full capacity ignores, i still haven't seen anything from marvel godzilla that fff can't match. as i knew i wouldn't. green scar would kill this version of godzilla too and fff has been shown to be WELL above ironman with far better armor. he def suffers from having been made into a comical character in some of his appearances. in his more serious appearances he easily matches this version of godzilla and has a load of abilities godzilla can't match. respect threads are out there that show all of this. /shrug
huh how do you know that Godzilla was trying to stomp? The comic even implied that he didn't know he was going to step on Angel.

Also, how exactly is Herc throwing him bad for Godzilla? Herc dealt with Godzilla's weight, but that doesn't mean that he overpowered him.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 02:53 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by riv6672
Fair enough, you're interpreting things differently and/or ignoring what you dont like.
I'm totes done here. Zop's free to keep trying if he likes.

GO GO GODZILLA

lol ignoring what exactly....? a couple low showings that are in huge contrast to his higher ones? thumb up

zop can try to. it isn't about trying though, it's a simple case of facts. relatively, their best feats are nearly identical and fff has powers gz doesn't. and I'M one of the biggest gz fans on the site.

i don't think this is too hard. /shrug

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:15 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:25 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by riv6672
ShadowFyre summed it up for me.

Even worse...

...Carol is not doing this to Godzilla.

Then there's the sheer size difference.
MU Godzilla was depicted at skyscraper level.

Fings size changes often. He can be Godzilla sized.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:32 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by deathslash
huh how do you know that Godzilla was trying to stomp? The comic even implied that he didn't know he was going to step on Angel.

Also, how exactly is Herc throwing him bad for Godzilla? Herc dealt with Godzilla's weight, but that doesn't mean that he overpowered him.

actually it flat out says the stomp has an undetermined intent, but given that he just swatted angel from the air, it seems a reasonable conclusion he was gonna finish the job. /shrug

regardless, gz was pushing DOWN with all his weight (even if it was unintentional he was stepping normally with all his weight, like anyone does), herc caught his foot and pushed upward with sufficient force to knock him down. not really sure how that is anything but overpowering, but.... /shrug

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:44 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

not sure how anyone can look at both threads and see any sort of noticeable difference. /shrug

to me greater range of powers+flight make up the difference between them.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:45 PM