KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rematch- Current Dione vs Current Odin

Rematch- Current Dione vs Current Odin
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Rematch- Current Dione vs Current Odin

Who is taking this?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 09:43 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

DIONE VIA DIONE

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 09:46 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Dione would wreck him honestly.

It would be a good fight, but Odin would end up dead or near dead.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 09:48 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Have to wait to see how he deals with mangog

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 09:53 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Odin. Thanos aint did shit

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 10:01 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Odin. Thanos aint did shit

He grew a head of hair and a beard despite being bald even as a kid.

Whereas Odin is plagued with Morgan Freeman syndrome. He been old af his whole life.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 10:13 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

what has thanos done in his series to warrant him beating odin? fighting thane with a questionable piece of the phoenix force?(jean currently has it)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 10:26 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by ghostman
what has thanos done in his series to warrant him beating odin? fighting thane with a questionable piece of the phoenix force?(jean currently has it)
He had the full PF as explained on panel

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 08:15 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Odin would have beat Thane imo

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 05:36 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Insane Titan
He had the full PF as explained on panel

Are u sure? Because quire has it too and jean

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 05:40 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Are u sure? Because quire has it too and jean
yeah as it’s stated several times over the course of the arc. Plus Jean got back the PF AFTER Thane was stripped of it by the Witches.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 05:42 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

it was also stated that he had no idea how to wield that power

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 05:52 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Insane Titan
yeah as it’s stated several times over the course of the arc. Plus Jean got back the PF AFTER Thane was stripped of it by the Witches.

Hmmm maybe. I dunno. Doesnt explain quire. PF is known to roll thru different avatars. But sure

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 06:16 PM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by xJLxKing
it was also stated that he had no idea how to wield that power
Thanos said Thane didn’t know how to correctly use the power, in the sense he didn’t know what he could achieve with it not that he couldn’t use the PF might.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 06:58 PM
Insane Titan

Hmmm maybe. I dunno. Doesnt explain quire. PF is known to roll thru different avatars. But sure
Quire had part of the PF which was inside the egg which Thane stole. The writer simply ignored that and used the full PF. The witches sense that the PF is in their presence before banishing it.

Whether people like it or not due to continuity etc, the story makes it clear several times Thane has the full PF.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 07:03 PM
TheHulkster

Considering the way the heroes struggle with the Chituari outside of the forcefield surrounding Earth, Thanos single handedly conquering their entire empire within 5 hours is pretty impressive.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 07:14 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Dione ftw.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 07:16 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Is Current Thanos soon going to be regarded as more powerful than Odin?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 07:24 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by CosmicComet
DIONE VIA DIONE

thumb up

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 07:26 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Thanks to Dione I started reading Thanos comics again.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 07:30 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote