KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WW top 5 strength feats

WW top 5 strength feats
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

WW top 5 strength feats

What are they, iyo?

Unamped. Lifting, pulling, pushing (instead of fighting) preferred, scans if possible, by version and/or creator.
Trying to see who’s written her strongest, after seeing what looks like Byrne, below:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 12:34 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Being able to carry all of Carver9's posts and not lose any of his reputation.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 02:49 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Carrying all the BS she hears about superman.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 04:12 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faceless808
Lurking since 2009

You hate DC so much, why do you even bother getting involved in a DC thread? Just to troll?

Inspired by AlbertoJohnAvil with special thanks to Damborgson

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 08:05 PM
Faceless808 is currently offline Click here to Send Faceless808 a Private Message Find more posts by Faceless808 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Actually, Superman, Black Adam, WW and Captain Marvel are a few of my favorite character's.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 09:05 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

JBL, thats not true.,

That simply isn't true.

One does not low ball Superman into the ground, because of affection for the character. Whether it's because he's so powerful, or his Hindu fans,,or whatever reason, you deeply dislike Superman.

You would come off as more genuine and likeable if you just told the truth. That you hate Superman and you want to see him fail lol.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 09:24 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

5 posts, and not one actual reply, just JBL online dick stroking.

Classic KMC. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 09:37 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Some people dont dislike characters because they just hate them, some people dislike characters because of how people on the forum treats them. Outside of KMC, I back the character but when I see people like ABHI, Phil m, etc... posts, it curls my stomach. Also, he is the only Herald as of right now that I view as a threat to the Hulk, so my job is to prove he isnt on that level.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 10:01 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let's be honest

Hulk would rip Diana into pieces

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 10:04 PM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 10:07 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Go make another superman thread and start crying AGAIN when people don't agree with you. Your threads consist of... Superman vs character X... People who win??.... The minute someone picks character X, you start crying. Classic indeed.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 10:11 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Re: WW top 5 strength feats

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
What are they, iyo?

Unamped. Lifting, pulling, pushing (instead of fighting) preferred, scans if possible, by version and/or creator.
Trying to see who’s written her strongest, after seeing what looks like Byrne, below:

i don't shink she has many of these. she has gud striking ones though.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 01:42 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The strength to hold together an entire industry! Superman is comics.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 01:47 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:

i don't shink she has many of these. she has gud striking ones though

Her striking obviously cant compete w. JBL’s stroking. eek!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 04:29 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Superman isn't in this thread, so kindly stop bringing him up, and try to stay on topic.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 12:38 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Well, i was hoping to avoid striking feats, but like celey said, doesnt seem she has much in the way of lifting feats.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 01:07 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whoops, thought this was a general top five.

In that case, probably helping drag the Earth under Morrison..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 01:16 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Damn, thats weak.

Not a knock on you, just her lack of strength feats. Never realized how much she lacked in those.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 01:30 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by cdtm
Whoops, thought this was a general top five.

In that case, probably helping drag the Earth under Morrison..

Even that one is murky. They were pulling, but they were failing iirc. There's actually no real proof that they even budged it. Kyle and Manitou Raven put the earth back in place.

Most recent one that was pretty impressive is her closing a crack in pz... I think that's how it went. I think...

Last edited by celeyhyga17 on Jun 8th, 2018 at 01:44 PM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 01:41 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Even that one is murky. They were pulling, but they were failing iirc. There's actually no real proof that they even budged it. Kyle and Manitou Raven put the earth back in place.

Most recent one that was pretty impressive is her closing a crack in pz... I think that's how it went. I think...

The earth was sent out of orbit. They were failing to keep it in orbit AFTER they moved it.

How do you fail in something if you never did it in the first place?

Also Flash needed to absorb the pressure they put on earth or it would've ripped itself apart.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 01:58 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote